Author Topic: Creepy Muslim conspiracy theorist stalks Hasidic Jews looking for "bilderbergs"  (Read 471 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
At first he stands outside the Lubavitcher house saying that it's the center of some world conspiracy because it has security(to protect from people like him) and the fax that there's a Lubavitcher house in almost every country.

Then he "interviews" a hasid, asking him several severely anti-Semitic questions. He explain he was looking for "bilderbergs"

Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
May this paranoid scum one day soon drink the water that the zionist and jewish cabal is poisoning the world with since he prefers to drink water he shits in  :::D :::D

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Yeah most of his video are about his "theories" which are usually about Zionism and other lies

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
What a dumb a** video, the comments are even more ignorant.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
What a dumb a** video, the comments are even more ignorant.

As with every YouTube video. I can watch a country music video and some Arabs will be in the comments section ranting about "zionists". They are truly obsessed with zionism

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
As with every YouTube video. I can watch a country music video and some Arabs will be in the comments section ranting about "zionists". They are truly obsessed with zionism

Yes... I see that too.    One of the reasons I stopped looking in the 'comments' section of youtube videos.