Author Topic: Bill Cosby Goes Sour : Idolizes the Black Muslim  (Read 2247 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bill Cosby Goes Sour : Idolizes the Black Muslim
« on: June 11, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »
When I was a kid I used to like Bill Cosby.... But as time goes on I realize he was not what he appeared to be... He has become a useful idiot for the muslim agenda. The great Col Allen West did not let this 'comedian' off the hook and addressed the ludicrous claims made by Cosby.

Cosby believes that the 'black community' has a lot to learn from black muslims. I myself strongly disagree with this stupid statement, but let's see how Col West addressed it..

http://www.newsmax.com/US/west-cosby-muslim-families/2013/06/11/id/509320

Former Rep. Allen West is taking issue with comments made by comedian Bill Cosby suggesting that black American families should emulate Muslim families.

"Bill Cosby said we should b more like Muslims. U mean honor killings, beheadings, suicide bombings? Hope ur kidding sir," the Florida Republican said Monday, taking to his Twitter account to criticize a Cosby op-ed piece that appeared in the New York Post on Saturday.

Under the subtitle, 'What Muslims Get Right,' Cosby wrote, "I'm a Christian. But Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood. We should be more like them. They make sense, especially with their children. There is no other group like the Black Muslims, who put so much effort into teaching children the right things. They don't smoke, they don't drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect.

"And what do these other people do?" he continued. "They complain about them, they criticize them. We'd be a better world if we emulated them. We don't have to become black Muslims, but we can embrace the things that work."

West doubled down on his criticism of Cosby on Tuesday, using Twitter once again.

"Wonder if Cosby appreciates discipline & family values of Syrians who killed 15 yr old?" he tweeted, in reference to a boy who was executed by al-Qaida-affiliated fighters after he was accused of disrespecting Islam's Prophet Muhammad.

Cosby's comments about Muslim families were made in the context that changes in the black community need to start with the strengthening of family values.

"The revolution is in the home," he wrote.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: Bill Cosby Goes Sour : Idolizes the Black Muslim
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 11:06:09 PM »
Aww damnit first Roseanne dissapoints me now Bill Nick at Nite will never be the same...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 11:40:26 PM »
Allen West will be talking about it on Fox.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 11:46:28 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

It is always preferable to hear what Allen West says compared to Bill Cosby.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 02:09:17 AM »
Why is cosby important anyway? The cosby show was in the 80s.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 10:21:08 AM »
So now we need stupid negro bombers?

And why are you surprised that chimp cosby worships other chimps?

Lets understand something: Cosby criticizes his fellow blacks for being stupid NOT for the same reason we hate them.
He wants to better HIS black master race. That's the reason he talks down to lesser blacks.

Again, he does not do this to agree with stupid whites. If all the non blacks died off, he would be unfazed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 10:25:24 AM »
How can I make it clear?

These blacks especially DO NOT LIKE YOU! Stop licking the first negro you see that criticizes their own.

Bill Cosby = garbage
that youtube negro who drives around wearing dark glasses criticizing blacks = garbage
"pastor" manning = garbage

STOP WORSHIPING THESE APES!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 11:13:48 AM »
How can I make it clear?

These blacks especially DO NOT LIKE YOU! Stop licking the first negro you see that criticizes their own.

Bill Cosby = garbage
that youtube negro who drives around wearing dark glasses criticizing blacks = garbage

Pastor Manning is not in that category. I don't think he hates white. He wants to educate and civilize his community and that's not a negative thing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 02:13:13 PM »
I admit... I actually did sorta like Cosby in the past.... but I agree.. the older he gets... the crazier he gets.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 03:03:43 PM »
How can I make it clear?

Bill Cosby = garbage

Boy ACK, I did not realize how racist you really are.. I do not 'hate' blacks as a people. I hate elements of black society. And what with the accusation of 'worshiping apes'? By stating that this man, who has made some very good statements in the past concerning problems in the black community, is wrong by supporting black muslims that means I am worshiping apes? That, my friend, is a whopping lie.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 03:16:28 PM »
First Geraldo goes bad and now Cosby.  What is the world coming to?  :::D :::D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »
Boy ACK, I did not realize how racist you really are.. I do not 'hate' blacks as a people. I hate elements of black society. And what with the accusation of 'worshiping apes'? By stating that this man, who has made some very good statements in the past concerning problems in the black community, is wrong by supporting black muslims that means I am worshiping apes? That, my friend, is a whopping lie.

keep trying. when you've found a good negro, I'll net you know. I'll send you a check for $1trillionUSD
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 03:35:32 PM »
keep trying. when you've found a good negro, I'll net you know. I'll send you a check for $1trillionUSD

Um... I know at least three good blacks who converted to Judaism... I know there are more also...

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »
Bill Cosby also said that American blacks should stop living off the government and earn a trade at a trade school and get a job.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 06:18:54 PM »

You owe him a trillion dollars. Then he can make JTF the richest Jewish organization.

I don't know how a neder of this type is relevant on Non-Jews though. If a Jew said this without bli neder, he would owe the money. Maybe hatarat nedarim can get him out of it though.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 06:25:11 PM »
I've known some blacks that you can tell by the way they talk that they are not bad blacks. There's a black woman that works at the kosher section of the supermarket that you can tell that she's not like the others. She talks real English. I haven't heard the UMM HMM type of talk from her.

There's also blacks that are educated and come from a good family that don't act the way most blacks do. It's true that most blacks you can tell they're black by their voice, even if they talk real English. But that's because blacks naturally have a deeper voice. They don't have the Ebonics accent but they still have black voices when talking in perfect English.

But the blacks I'm talking about are an exception to the rule. They're even more rare than good blacks that have an Ebonics sounding voice. Many good blacks might have that type of voice because they grew up that way but they could still be good people. Some good blacks might vote for Obama but so do many whites. Is a black that votes for Obama any worse than a white person who votes for John Kerry or Hillary Clinton? Some blacks might have Left Wing opinions but still be civilized so they act like Left Wing whites.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:06:39 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 06:55:12 PM »
Um... I know at least three good blacks who converted to Judaism... I know there are more also...

I know.
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston also decided they were the original Jews.

Jews are commanded to destroy all certain groups in the bible so does that mean all jews are racists?

I simply have an opinion, so I'm such a bad guy in your eyes?

How do you feel about being stalked, raped, robbed, and beaten just for being a Jew?

Which is worst? Thought crime? Or violent crime?

I don't like them. But did I hurt them any? All I did was think.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 07:06:27 PM »
He means real black converts. Not the ones that think just by being black makes them "the original Jews". Since you're Chinese, there are also Chinese converts that are real converts and never claimed to be the original Jews. Converts of any race can convert. Their race doesn't have to do with it. Race only has to do with those who have a genetic link to the Jews of the Bible. However, even if some Jews have black ancestors who were not Jewish, a direct matrinlineal link to the Jews of the Bible makes them real Jews.

Being a Kohen is more racial because Kohanim can't marry converts and have both a male and female Jewish line. All Kohamim share the same Y Chromosone.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 07:14:14 PM »
I know.
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston also decided they were the original Jews.

Jews are commanded to destroy all certain groups in the bible so does that mean all jews are racists?

I simply have an opinion, so I'm such a bad guy in your eyes?

How do you feel about being stalked, raped, robbed, and beaten just for being a Jew?

Which is worst? Thought crime? Or violent crime?

I don't like them. But did I hurt them any? All I did was think.

I am not sure what you are getting at ACK... I do know very good Orthodox Jews who are black, who converted through a halachic conversion process as proscribed by Jewish law.

And ACK, I am not judging you, just making an observation... You are entitled to believe as you wish. But my experience is that there are good and bad people of every race (including white and Chinese). Obviously I do not condone what is considered popular 'black culture' in America and have made it quite clear that I stand opposed to it. I think it has done great damage to our countries morals.

But I do not hate any people, aside from those who clearly hate me and my people. I do firmly believe that G-d created all of mankind in his image, and we should work to bring the entire world into the peace which the Torah represents.

I clearly hate Jew-haters such as Nazis and Islamists (not always those who are not intelligent enough to know that they are involved with a death cult). I also would hate Black Muslims such as Farrakhan and black replacement theorist Christians.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 11:13:38 AM »
Once again. I'm just telling you what I see. You want me to lie?

I simply haven't found one that isn't a racist. Every one of them turn out to be racists.
Everytime I think I've found one, they turn out to have certain feelings about the evil cracker.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 11:16:34 AM »
He means real black converts. Not the ones that think just by being black makes them "the original Jews". Since you're Chinese, there are also Chinese converts that are real converts and never claimed to be the original Jews. Converts of any race can convert. Their race doesn't have to do with it. Race only has to do with those who have a genetic link to the Jews of the Bible. However, even if some Jews have black ancestors who were not Jewish, a direct matrinlineal link to the Jews of the Bible makes them real Jews.

Being a Kohen is more racial because Kohanim can't marry converts and have both a male and female Jewish line. All Kohamim share the same Y Chromosone.

If they mean well.
$ome of them have other motive$

I also condemn Chinese in China who marry local Jews for $ome rea$on.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 12:11:48 PM »
Once again. I'm just telling you what I see. You want me to lie?

I simply haven't found one that isn't a racist. Every one of them turn out to be racists.
Everytime I think I've found one, they turn out to have certain feelings about the evil cracker.

I'm curious how you find out about their feelings about the evil cracker. Do they assume, because you're Chinese, you feel the same way so they are open about their feelings with you?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 01:18:10 PM »
Bill Cosby is right to Idolize the Black Muslims.
Orthodox Black Muslims teach blacks to not
1) do drugs
2) drink
3) smoke
and
4) have babies out of wedlock with their "baby mama".

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 01:22:21 PM »
Bill Cosby is right to Idolize the Black Muslim
Orthodox Black Muslims teach blacks to not
1) do drugs
2) drink
3) smoke
4) have babies out of wedlock with their "baby mama"
5) let whitey live
6) let whit wimin walk by without a rape
7) support the United States
8) Be educated
9) let children go unbeaten for trivial things
10) give up a chance to sell whitey crack and run him
11) Serve the honkey American army
12) leave girls with clitorises on
13) Treat women with respect, and leave them unbeaten

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 07:23:43 PM »
I'm curious how you find out about their feelings about the evil cracker. Do they assume, because you're Chinese, you feel the same way so they are open about their feelings with you?

Almost absolutely!

When they're around the evil cracker, they may or may not speak their mind. Some of the more shrewd one's wait until all the evil crackers are gone, but ignore me. Probably because I'm obviously not white. I'm a little dark during the summer. South Chinese are darker.

Among their own kind, ignoring me, they speak like ghetto trash. Even the one's who don't; even the one's who speak human-like, they show their hatred of the evil cracker and of the evil jooo.

Those of you who are white and Jews who look white, you are not likely to get an ear full. Except from the dumb ones.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774