Author Topic: What about 'Bill Whittle'?  (Read 551 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What about 'Bill Whittle'?
« on: June 12, 2013, 02:20:00 AM »
I have been watching PJTV for several months now and have become impressed with the presentation and heart-felt message that Mr Bill Whittle expresses. He, as is most of the regulars on PJTV, is a believing Christian. I will not hold that against him (just kidding). But when he talks he talks with a compassion and empathy for the rank and file conservative which I have not seen in many. I am not so impressed with those orators who get 'riled up' and raise their voice and in a way, rant and rave, about the issue. Mr Whittle is more introspective and insightful, getting to the core of the issue in a way which almost seems divinely inspired (it is difficult to express exactly how I feel this).

Here is a long presentation on his thoughts about Conservatism and the ongoing battle of cultures.

And here is a short discussion on whether an Atheist can be a good Conservative, or whether belief in the Supreme Being (HaKadosh Baruch Hu) is at the root of Conservative politics.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What about 'Bill Whittle'?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 02:48:25 AM »

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 03:03:18 AM »
Here Bill Whittle discusses why he is against the 911 Mosque (as everyone should have been)....

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 08:25:10 PM »
This fellow Whittle is good!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 08:28:58 PM »
This fellow Whittle is good!

Indeed Yerusha, I agree 100% on this.... I found PJTV earlier this year and have subscribed to their site...

Mr Whittle is a great speaker who is honest and to the point...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 09:27:47 PM »
What does PJTV stand for? Pro-Jewish TV?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 09:35:41 PM »
What does PJTV stand for? Pro-Jewish TV?

PJ =  Pajamas

I don't know why they chose that name... But the organization has produced some very conservative videos aimed at a younger audience.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pajamasmedia

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 10:36:36 PM »
They chose the name Pajamas media because it was started by bloggers.  The part about the pajamas alludes to that CNN anchorman who insulted bloggers by calling them people in their pajamas on their computers (or something to that effect).