Author Topic: What if it was Hillary Clinton vs. Chris Christie?  (Read 860 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
What if it was Hillary Clinton vs. Chris Christie?
« on: June 12, 2013, 02:28:08 PM »
Would JTF sit out such an election like if it was Clinton vs. Paul?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: What if it was Hillary Clinton vs. Chris Christie?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 07:19:19 PM »
Unfortunately, it seems all too likely.  Fox is really promoting the heck out of Rand Paul.  He's on Fox almost every day.  Sean Hannity often gives him compliments, although Bill O'Reilly seems somewhat skeptical.  And a lot of liberals like Paul, since he is to the left of BHO on many national security issues, including drone strikes.   So, if Paul wins the republican nomination -- which is a fairly good bet since at minimum he'll be in the top tier of candidates  -- he has an excellent being elected president.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 07:56:13 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 09:29:23 PM »
If Obama is not impeached, a bad "republican" is guaranteed, and in that case, it won't matter who wins.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 10:51:50 PM »
Rick Santorum wrote on Facebook that he's on FOX tonight. I think it's over about now.

But Rick Santorum wrote back to me that Pollard should not be released when I wrote to him when he was a Senator concerning Pollard. He also helped Arlen Spector win the Primary in 2004 against current Senator Pat Toomey.

I voted Santorum out of office in 2006 and voted Toomey into office in 2010. I hope Toomey can win but it looks like he's in trouble because his re-election is in a Presidential election year which will draw out the Left Wing voter base. Obama brought out all the blacks and other Leftists in the 2012 election and no Republican won a state wide position. Maybe if a black is not nominated in the 2016 Presidential race, some of the Obama voter base will stay home.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:45:30 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 11:36:01 PM »
Rick Santorum wrote on Facebook that he's on FOX tonight. I think it's over about now.

But Rick Santorum wrote back to me that Pollard should not be released when I wrote to him when he was a Senator concerning Pollard. He also helped Arlen Spector win the Primary in 2004 against current Senator Pat Toomey.

I voted Santorum out of office in 2006 and voted Toomey into office in 2010. I hope Toomey can win but it looks like he's in trouble because his re-election is in a Presidential election year while will draw out the Left Wing voter base. Obama brought out all the blacks and other Leftists in the 2012 election and no Republican won a state wide position. Maybe if a black is not nominated in the 2016 Presidential race, some of the Obama voter base will stay home.

Someone should have told me that when I was bashing the Mormon about Rhiney.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 12:44:36 AM »
Someone should have told me that when I was bashing the Mormon about Rhiney.

Who were you bashing?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 01:15:04 AM »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 01:18:34 AM »
This goes back to what Chaim said.... it can potentially be more damaging to have fake conservatives than to have real leftists...

Having a Christie or Paul... who are both leftists but who people believe are conservative will absolutely destroy our country.  People will give them more leeway when they start pushing amnesty, gay marriage, open borders.. and other leftist causes.  If Hillary does this (and she definitely would)...  the congress would be more likely to defy her... but If Christie/Paul does it... a lot of 'moderates' will go along with it.