Author Topic: Peanut Butter and Jelly is Racist Now  (Read 3269 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Peanut Butter and Jelly is Racist Now
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 11:41:04 AM »
I thought the negroes invented the peanut butter.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »
I thought the negroes invented the peanut butter.

They didn't but that's really besides the point. It's funny how peanut butter is used as one of their crowning achievements and yet now PB&Js are racist.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 01:34:38 PM »
I hurd that penut butta an jelleh thang make a sound and i says "that ain't th' name mah mama gave meh"
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 02:14:45 PM »
Waste of 500k. To not give it to the homeless instead is far more racist.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 02:22:27 PM »
Actually Peanut Butter and jelly are very racist.... and this is why we should  have affirmative action to compensate for the evil condiments keeping the black man down.

By the way... I'm in the mood for some pancakes.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 05:28:18 PM »
How in the world that PB and J is racist?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 06:25:41 PM »
How in the world is PB and J racist?

"For instance, last year a teacher in the district presented a lesson that included a reference to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Gutierrez says that by using sandwiches as an illustration, the teacher was engaged in a very subtle form of racism.

“What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” asked Gutierrez, according to Portland Tribune. “Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

Maybe they eat [censored].

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 07:18:14 PM »
This whole issue is completely stupid...

I bet if the teacher asked 'If Pedro ate 2 tacos, and 2 burritos and Guero ate 4 tacos, and 4 burritos, how many tacos were eaten by Pedro and Guero?' would be just as racist... So I guess we cannot talk about food at all..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 08:25:09 PM »
This whole issue is completely stupid...

I bet if the teacher asked 'If Pedro ate 2 tacos, and 2 burritos and Guero ate 4 tacos, and 4 burritos, how many tacos were eaten by Pedro and Guero?' would be just as racist... So I guess we cannot talk about food at all..

Talking is racist.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 09:44:32 AM »
Food is racist!  :::D

Lawsee! We sho' do like dem Aunt Jemima pancakes! MMMMHMMM!  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 09:58:01 AM »
I have to wonder what the USA will look like in 500 years if there still is a USA. I imagine maybe 5% white, 70% non-white Hispanic with the other races making up the rest. Probably about 50% Muslim, 30% Pagan (Wicca, Chaos Magick, etc.) 25% made of people following some form of false left wing Christianity, atheism, agnosticism, Buddhism, etc., 2% actual Christians and 1% Jewish.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
I have to wonder what the USA will look like in 500 years if there still is a USA. I imagine maybe 5% white, 70% non-white Hispanic with the other races making up the rest. Probably about 50% Muslim, 30% Pagan (Wicca, Chaos Magick, etc.) 25% made of people following some form of false left wing Christianity, atheism, agnosticism, Buddhism, etc., 2% actual Christians and 1% Jewish.

That, Rubystars would be a nightmare beyond all imagination.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 07:33:30 PM »

If that happens, I don't think 1% Jewish would be realistic. Most Jews would move to Israel. The remaining would be so assimilated and involved in intermarriage that most of them would not be Halachically Jewish and even those that were would be too divorced from real Judaism. They would be close to what you called false Left Wing Christianity. Deform Jews practice false Left Wing Judasim.

In such a case, if any of the Jews were real Jews it would probably be Hasidic Anti-Zionists that wouldn't move to Israel. They don't intermarry so they keep growing but any normal Jew would flee in such a case. It seems worse than what happened to South Africa when the racist ANC, Yimach Shemam, took over. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 07:41:31 PM »
I guess it is Racist when a Black man plays in a Rock Band...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 08:07:45 PM »
I guess it is Racist when a Black man plays in a Rock Band...

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 10:29:24 PM »
It's not always about race... I'm a blue eyed devil, and it was a Hispanic teacher and a black cop that tried to help me out and keep me in High School. And a black helped put me through college... I was stabbed in back by many blacks, but they are not all bad.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 11:42:03 PM »

I forgot to mention that Mashiach will have come by then so there won't be any Jews outside of Israel. As for the other people you mentioned, all evil people won't exist anymore so all countries will only have righteous people regardless of race. Chaim once said Africa will be under populated in the Messianic Era. Maybe Europe also will since most of their current growth is Muslim and obviously Muslims won't be in The Next World unless they repent and leave Islam. Fake Muslims who don't know what Islam is might not have to repent though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 11:41:31 AM »

I forgot to mention that Mashiach will have come by then so there won't be any Jews outside of Israel. As for the other people you mentioned, all evil people won't exist anymore so all countries will only have righteous people regardless of race. Chaim once said Africa will be under populated in the Messianic Era. Maybe Europe also will since most of their current growth is Muslim and obviously Muslims won't be in The Next World unless they repent and leave Islam. Fake Muslims who don't know what Islam is might not have to repent though.

I didn't realize that Jewish people also considered us to be living near the end times. What do you think will happen between now and that blissful state? And what will happen to the evil people? Will they simply not exist anymore or will they burn in hell?

Offline rob211080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 03:23:31 PM »

I don't know about the USA but thats what Britain will look like for sure.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 05:05:45 PM »
I don't know about the USA but thats what Britain will look like for sure.

I do believe that statement can be termed "wistful thinking".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 10:04:52 PM »
I didn't realize that Jewish people also considered us to be living near the end times. What do you think will happen between now and that blissful state? And what will happen to the evil people? Will they simply not exist anymore or will they burn in hell?

We are in 5773. 6000 is supposed to be the Messianic Era. Chaim has talked about what will happen. There is the War of Gog and Magog. People suggest certain people are Gog. People have said it's George W. Bush who went by the name Gog in college. Obama is certainly part of the big picture.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 11:33:24 PM »
So basically we don't have to worry about any of that if that schedule is followed because we'll be dead.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 11:44:32 PM »
So basically we don't have to worry about any of that if that schedule is followed because we'll be dead.

But we'll be resurrected (Not the evil people.). We can also hasten the coming of Mashiach by doing mitzvot such as settling the Land of Israel. The whole point of Zionism is to hasten the Redemption. If we deserve it, it will come sooner. Otherwise it will come in its time with much suffering such as the War of Gog and Magog.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 11:59:57 PM »
No, we do have to worry! When we die we have to pay for all of our sins and the laws we broke. I feel if you didn't know you broke a law HaShem will have mercy. I also think depending  on the people, things could come sooner or later... At the rate we are at, the war of Gog and Magog, the sons of light vs the sons of darkness, and revelations, ect. will start very soon... IMO.