Author Topic: This crap was posted by a "Pro Israel" fan page  (Read 1533 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
This crap was posted by a "Pro Israel" fan page
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:11:11 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: This crap was posted by a "Pro Israel" fan page
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »
That just shows how corrupt the IDF is that they would allow Muslims in it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 10:44:02 PM »
Is he a Bedouin? Usually the only Arabs that serve are the Druze (Non-Muslims) and Bedouins. Circassians are Muslims that are not Arabs and I think they also serve.

There's actually one Druze MK that acts more Jewish than self-hating Israeli politicians. Ayoub Kara of Likud opposed the Expulsion from Gaza.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:05:37 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 11:28:50 PM »
Is he a Bedouin? Usually the only Arabs that serve are the Druze (Non-Muslims) and Bedouins. Circasians are Muslims that are not Arabs and I think they also serve.

There's actually one Druze MK that acts more Jewish than self-hating Israeli politicians. Ayoub Kara of Likud opposed the Expulsion from Gaza.

I also immediately thought this is mistaken identity for a Druze.  Druze are not "Arab Muslims."   Other possibility would be that he's a lebanese Christian arab.   But hard to believe they could get it that wrong if he was.  So maybe he's druze or bedouin.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 11:57:13 PM »
Druze or Bedouin.
He does not look Circassian

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 12:26:56 AM »
Druze or Bedouin.
He does not look Circassian

Almost sounds like Cardassian, as in Star Trek...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 01:04:07 AM »
LOL Muman.
Although, the Star Trek alien character is actually a running joke amongst Circassians.

Here are the real Circassians:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-vXD84Pv0I
youtube.com/watch?v=wlS2Y_EjCbk
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 02:34:10 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 07:11:50 AM »
  The Circassians are hardly mentioned in when people talk about the IDF.They are some of nicest people in Israel very brave in the IDF and very western much more so then any other non Jewish group in Israel.When i was in Israel i had a friend from Kfar Kama when i first meet him i thought he was an American Jew.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 12:58:34 AM »
  The Circassians are hardly mentioned in when people talk about the IDF.They are some of nicest people in Israel very brave in the IDF and very western much more so then any other non Jewish group in Israel.When i was in Israel i had a friend from Kfar Kama when i first meet him i thought he was an American Jew.

That's good to know. I have not met any Israeli Circassians before. I know that unfortunately many of the Circassians who live in arab countries have adopted some of the anti-Israel mentality...sadly.
But it is good to know about the Circassians in Kfar Kama. I would love to go there during the Circassian festival. I feel so alive when I hear music from Kavkaz- being that I partly have it in my blood.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
But what about Circassians being Muslims? Are they real Muslims using taqiyya or are they not real Muslims?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 07:04:32 PM »

Here we have examples of muslims that don't follow their religions. Proof we can live side by side. We'll hope their children don't open the koran, too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 07:13:05 PM »
But what about Circassians being Muslims? Are they real Muslims using taqiyya or are they not real Muslims?

Most Circassians are Muslims.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
Most Circassians are Muslims.

But are they real Muslims or people born Muslims that don't know about their own religion?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 08:48:38 PM »
I would say like 98% Cherkess are muslim...and a small percentage are Christian like the Kabardin Circassians. But that is in Kavkaz. Those who live in arab countries tend to be or act more observant when it comes to islam. While the Cherkess in Kavkaz are just regular "muslim" which means that they really don't look or act islamic. Most muslims from Kavkaz act the same way expect for Chechnya and Dagestan where there are a lot of extremist separatist groups (who are trying to spread shariah law). But other than these people, most muslims from Kavkaz look and act like regular people. Inter dancing, wearing skimpy clothes, no hijab, drinking etc...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 08:52:52 PM »
But the question is do they hate infidels and want to kill us? That is the JTF definition of a Muslim. Many American Iranians I think don't fall under the JTF defintion of Islam. Those that stayed in Iran got brainwashed. But those from the time of the Shah were not all real Muslims. Chaim even said the Shah was not a Muslim; he was just a dictator that cared about his own power.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 06:45:51 PM »

But are they real Muslims or people born Muslims that don't know about their own religion?

I don't know much about them except they are Muslims.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 07:27:11 PM »
Here is another one. Why is this [censored] some people off here?

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.