Author Topic: Islam is practiced again in Englandistan  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Islam is practiced again in Englandistan
« on: June 18, 2013, 12:48:29 AM »
Yet another sickening murder in London by a Muslim happened over the weekend when a disabled wheelchair bound man had his throat cut

Daha Mohammed, 51, of Abbotts Close, Thamesmead, was charged with the murder of Mr Colin Greenaway and appeared at Bexley Magistrates’ Court today.

Colin was described as a ‘great neighbour and friend’ by Gary Cook, who resides in the flat above, and said he rushed down after one of his neighbour’s carers knocked on his doors in floods of tears on Saturday.

Colin aged 56, was confined to a wheelchair having had toes amputated due to gangrene.

Mr Cook said he cannot come to terms with what has happened, saying he would often have a great laugh with Mr Greenaway, and only saw him just two days before he was murdered by the Muslim coward.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Islam is practiced again in Englandistan
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 07:57:11 AM »
England is not England anymore.

What happened?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 02:01:00 PM »
England is not England anymore.

What happened?

They tried to destroy Israel. Bye bye empire.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 02:35:59 PM »

I say good riddance then.

They deserved it anyway.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 03:09:13 PM »
When did England try to destroy Israel?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 03:55:18 PM »
More practing of Islam on a 17 yr old girl http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9297748/Numerous-opportunities-missed-to-protect-first-white-honour-killing-victim.html?fb

Numerous opportunities missed to protect 'first' white honour killing victim
A white teenage mother was brutally murdered by her Asian boyfriend for bringing shame on his family after the authorities missed numerous opportunities to shield her from harm, a review has found.

By Sam Marsden

3:26PM BST 29 May 2012

Laura Wilson, 17, who has been described as Britain’s first known white honour killing victim, was killed by Ashtiaq Asghar after she told his relatives about their affair.

She may have been subjected to sexual grooming by British Pakistani men from her early teens, and when she was 16 became pregnant by Asghar’s friend, Ishaq Hussain.

Miss Wilson was “almost invisible” to some support services and there were “numerous missed opportunities” to protect her and her four-month-old daughter, a serious case review concluded.

The report highlighted areas of “considerable concern” but found her murder could not have been prevented by the agencies involved.

Asghar was told he would serve at least 17-and-a-half years behind bars after he pleaded guilty to murdering Miss Wilson in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, in October 2010.
Related Articles

Honour killing detectives win first national award
    03 Dec 2011

Pakistan honour killings reach 675 this year
    20 Dec 2011

Baby must be adopted to prevent honour killing, court of appeal rules
    21 Dec 2011

1,000 Pakistani women honour killing victims
    22 Mar 2012

Five-year-old girl a victim of forced marriage
    31 Mar 2012

He killed the teenager just days after she revealed her affairs with him and Mr Hussain to their families.

Asghar lured her to a secluded canal and stabbed her repeatedly in the head with a knife before leaving her dying in the water.

Miss Wilson’s mother, Margaret, said earlier this year: “I honestly think it was an honour killing for putting shame on the family. They needed to shut Laura up and they did.”

The serious case review, published today, detailed the teenager’s short but troubled life, during which she was involved with 15 different services supposed to protect and support her.

She was placed on the child protection register aged 11, suffered bullying, and was sent to a special school after being diagnosed with learning difficulties.

The report said the authorities appeared to lack knowledge about sexual grooming and its perpetrators.

It concluded: "Few services actually saw, observed and heard (Miss Wilson) as the highly vulnerable child she was and whom society had a responsibility to protect.”

Professor Pat Cantrill, the review’s author, condemned the reluctance of the authorities involved to step in to protect the teenager.

"There was a consistently high threshold before concern triggered action, and my view is that the attitude of the professional culture was, overall, too tolerant,” she said.

The expert said the case exposed problems nationwide with protecting vulnerable young adults and a lack of understanding about their needs.

Rotherham Safeguarding Children's Board said it had already acted on many of the report’s recommendations to ensure lessons were learned from the tragedy.

Alan Hazell, the board’s chairman, said: "There is no suggestion that anyone could have saved (Miss Wilson) from what ultimately happened to her but clearly her care could have been improved.

"There were chances for those agencies to be more proactive in how they dealt with the case and all agencies involved accept that and apologise that the standards of service were not as high as they should have been.”

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 03:57:10 PM »
When did England try to destroy Israel?

Before it was founded, they gave half of it to Arabs, and let Arabs come into the other half, while preventing Jews from coming. Then they armed the arabs, bombed Israel, and had British generals lead all the Arab armies invading Israel. They are getting the islam they wanted for Israel, and they deserve it.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
Before it was founded, they gave half of it to Arabs, and let Arabs come into the other half, while preventing Jews from coming. Then they armed the arabs, bombed Israel, and had British generals lead all the Arab armies invading Israel. They are getting the islam they wanted for Israel, and they deserve it.

Who do you think you are [censored] snake? Do you blaim the English people for this? In England there is a big resistance against Islam and a big support of Israel, and you just making fun out of this? I would beat your tiny ass up emmidiately!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 04:32:37 PM »

You are the typ of person that keeps crying about history, and seems like you don't give a [censored] about other people! People like you are destroying international brotherhood!  >:( >:( >:(
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 04:43:08 PM »
You are the type of person that keeps crying about history, and it seems like you don't give a [censored] about other people! People like you are destroying international brotherhood!  >:( >:( >:(
Who do you think you are [censored] snake? Do you blame the English people for this? In England there is a big resistance against Islam and a big support of Israel, and you just making fun out of this? I would beat your tiny ass up immediately!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Finally a little anger! If only you guys were this mad earlier, when Arabs said they want to destroy your country because of your anti-clitoris cutting values, maybe you'd have had less wonton death.

G-d never asks anyone to do something that's too hard to do. Blaming the English people for it is like blaming all Americans for Clinton killing Serbians and helping Arabs kill Jews, so try not to insult me, because I really can kick YOUR ass. If the English people right their wrongs, then they deserve to survive. The anti-jihad is a start, next figure out who does jihad and be anti-them, and while you're at it, try having a politician that makes amends to Israel for trying to destroy it.

I reiterate my point. England deserves to be destroyed. That's a biblical curse they caused. Are you mad at me saying it, or are you mad at the people who brought it on you? Do you want to fight me or them?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 04:46:24 PM »
Finally a little anger! If only you guys were this mad earlier, when Arabs said they want to destroy your country because of your anti-clitoris cutting values, maybe you'd have had less wonton death.

G-d never asks anyone to do something that's too hard to do. Blaming the English people for it is like blaming all Americans for Clinton killing Serbians and helping Arabs kill Jews, so try not to insult me, because I really can kick YOUR ass. If the English people right their wrongs, then they deserve to survive. The anti-jihad is a start, next figure out who does jihad and be anti-them, and while you're at it, try having a politician that makes amends to Israel for trying to destroy it.

I reiterate my point. England deserves to be destroyed. That's a biblical curse they caused. Are you mad at me saying it, or are you mad at the people who brought it on you? Do you want to fight me or them?

I love to fight any cockroach like you, talking like that about the English! I hope your time will come soon enough!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 04:50:46 PM »
I love to fight any cockroach like you, talking like that about the English! I hope your time will come soon enough!

[censored] peasant. Where did I mention the English?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 05:02:06 PM »
[censored] peasant. Where did I mention the English?

So what are you talking about? About a piece of land? Don't let me laugh....

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 05:28:45 PM »
So what are you talking about? About a piece of land? Don't let me laugh....

I don't suppose I can stop you. In essence though, yes, a piece of land and an empire, all of which will suffer for the sins of a few, if the majority don't try and change it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 09:17:51 PM »

I never asked a Brit this before: what do you think England deserves for trying to destroy Israel with muzzrats?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 09:26:37 PM »
There are many paths to redemption, not all of them peaceful. What will be England's?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 09:33:46 PM »
This is me and I know many will not agree, but the prophets predict this type of thing. The righteous(lost tribes) and Jews(righteous ones) will rise up and smash all the evil in the world, with help of Moshiach.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 09:36:53 PM »
This is me and I know many will not agree, but the prophets predict this type of thing. The righteous(lost tribes) and Jews(righteous ones) will rise up and smash all the evil in the world, with help of Moshiach.

I have a feeling islam will rule over them first for a day, and put a little hair on the righteous, so they attack those that attack them before those telling them to attack. Of course we win in the end. Will you be one left standing?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2013, 09:43:18 PM »
I have a feeling islam will rule over them first for a day, and put a little hair on the righteous, so they attack those that attack them before those telling them to attack. Of course we win in the end. Will you be one left standing?
I'm not the one, and I don't know.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 09:50:10 PM »
I'm not the one, and I don't know.

What do you mean not the one?? We're not prophets. Nevertheless, we can make "accidents" impossible to happen.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 10:19:50 PM »
Will you be one left standing?
My bad! I thought you were implying that, I think I'm Moshiach Ben Ephraim.  Which I don't, and I'm not. If I'll be alive in the end? I doubt it! My family isn't very lucky, and the males don't live very long, mostly because they are idiots. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't do everything we can for HaShem and other good people.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 10:22:34 PM »
Nevertheless, we can make "accidents" impossible to happen.
Yes we can!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 10:33:59 PM »
My bad! I thought you were implying that, I think I'm Moshiach Ben Ephraim.  Which I don't, and I'm not. If I'll be alive in the end? I doubt it! My family isn't very lucky, and the males don't live very long, mostly because they are idiots. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't do everything we can for HaShem and other good people.

Doing everything you can for Hashem is easier said than done, and harder still when so few know his words. To shed the blood of the wicked is a sacrifice unto G-d. The wicked make accidents happen.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2013, 10:45:26 PM »
Doing everything you can for Hashem is easier said than done, and harder still when so few know his words. To shed the blood of the wicked is a sacrifice unto G-d. The wicked make accidents happen.
I don't like the wicked being a sacrifice to Gd, but I think there will be a time Gd gives us the green light to end this evil. And we all will know it. If you turn away from his word, you will parish!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2013, 03:08:17 AM »
Well nobody wants to answer my question. It was a trap anyways. This is what Germany deserves