Author Topic: Putin and Obama agree to never speak again  (Read 3082 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Putin and Obama agree to never speak again
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 09:53:39 AM »

P and O discussing feelings with fox.

P riding camel

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 05:30:58 PM »
I laughed like 10 times at this.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 08:32:29 PM »
Funny.
Putin beats Obama on this one.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 08:40:01 PM »
Pretty sad when I agree with Putin, I also support Putin calling us out on supporting cannibals.

Is this a real story though?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 08:44:54 PM »
Pretty sad when I agree with Putin, I also support Putin calling us out on supporting cannibals.

Is this a real story though?

I had the same thought.

Is that a joke?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 08:55:53 PM »
I had the same thought.

Is that a joke?
Is it?

Putin also supports the fifth Imam, so we're all alone.  We may be heading into world war 3.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 09:06:48 PM »
Is it?

Putin also supports the fifth Imam, so we're all alone.  We may be heading into world war 3.

Yes it is... who the [censored] is the fifth imam?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 09:22:59 PM »
Yes it is... who the [censored] is the fifth imam?
He is the shiite(Iran) messiah, he is the polar opposite of the Christian and Jewish Messiah...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 09:54:06 PM »
In order for him to come there needs to be destruction and chaos in his name...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 10:13:38 PM »
He is the shiite(Iran) messiah, he is the polar opposite of the Christian and Jewish Messiah...

Give me info on how Putin supports him, and who he is.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 01:50:49 AM »
Putin builds allies with those who will let him rise in power.

You know a good thing he has done? Reached out to Jews in Russia. On the down side, he said he will not give the Rebbe's library to Chabad. (Rebbe Yosef Yitzchak זצ״ל).

If Putin supports islamic clerics, it would not surprise me. But his support is not the type of support of being "friends". There are no friends in politics and Putin knows that far better than Barack "everyone loves me" Obama. Putin will keep those who will support him as allies. He can dump anyone as sure as he has dumped Russian oligarchs who did business with him. "Friends" one day- enemies the next. Putin is a smart man. His advantage is that he is NOT favoring the Syrian rebels. Assad and the rebels are no good for Syria- but Assad is the lesser of two evils compared to the rebels, who will turn Syria into an extremist training ground for more anti-America/anti-Israel attacks.
America once supported Afghan rebels in the 80s and we saw how that worked out. Should the rebels (which Obama is supplying with arms now) take over...in a few years it will come back to haunt the US and will taint Obama's legacy. And I mean if a muslim brotherhood type of shariah government takes over Syria and we are (G-d forbid) attacked by Syrian backed terrorists, all fingers will point at Obama. Saying "well, YOU armed them". At least, no one will be pointing at
Putin. In fact, Putin can drop Assad whenever he wants. For now, Assad is holding strong and Russia has no reason to drop him. At any point that the situation is lost, Putin can drop Assad for any excuse and fold their hands while still NOT supplying the rebels.

Obama is betting on the wrong team, it was stupid of him to try to change anyone's minds about the idiotic idea of arming intestine eating rebels. Putin was right on this one. Regardless of who he supports, he made the right call. Does Putin support imams or others like that? Well, all gentile politicians support the wrong people, ALL of them- not just Putin. But I believe in varying degrees of being wrong. At least to me- with Putin being more conservative, he is a step higher than liberal loving Obama.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 02:05:22 AM »
Yes, Good ol Putin.. the same one helping Iran build a Nuke.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 03:16:16 AM »
Putin is right in his stance against supplying weapons to Syrian weapons. Whereas our president is keen on making the same mistake the US did in arming Afghan rebels in the 80s. One of those rebels was a young bin Laden, by the way.

One the other hand, the US is right about not allowing Iran any nuclear capabilities. That is why I mentioned that Gentile rulers will never be completely right. There will ALWAYS be something wrong with them. All pro-Israel gentile politicians support a "2 state solution". Those who support one Israel state may be right on that but others may also promote "marriage equality for all". So, Putin may be right- but his view that Iran's nuclear quest is an oxymoron. He says it is a peaceful aim at nuclear power and yet condemns Iran for threatening Israel.
No politician will  be perfect and no politician is going to have the right view all of the time. At least Putin is (in my opinion) a step above Obama. Obama wants to arm flesh eating rebels. Should those rebels gain control, they will team up with Iran. Hezbollah and Hamas and will be a HUGE threat to Israel. Then Jordan and Lebanon will be next. I hope the Assad regime (which is in no way better- but at least keeps Syria in line) wins, so that would embarrass Barack who supported the rebels. America supported the Libyan rebels and we saw how great that worked out in Benghazi. Besides, Putin has his own muslim extremists to deal with in Kavkaz. And their take against terrorist is much harsher than the US take (or at least their tactics and prisons for terrorists).

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/11/us-nuclear-iran-russia-idUSBRE95A0W720130611?feedType=RSS
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:32:17 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 03:50:03 AM »
Please do not take this post as support for putin. I merely posted because I find the fox funny.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 04:15:06 AM »
Please do not take this post as support for putin. I merely posted because I find the fox funny.

The fox is indeed funny. I am sorry for my remarks about Putin. I already had my opinion on him before this thread. I rather take t he funny fox and the camel riding picture over political talk. So, I end it at that.

Fox= funny.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 04:25:23 AM »
I just find Putin to be a funny character. He gives advice about anything that happens in the news. Pulls new stunts, gives off a "macho man" image.
I usually wait for the "What would Putin do" after reading a news story. He's on top of all the news. And he has the best stinging remarks for anyone. Not even US presidents are safe from Putin's stinging comebacks.

See, in this video- Putin beats someone up...and the guy in blue has to let it happen. I can actually see him kind of fall before Putin even touches him.

In another one, he calls McCain crazy. He's just different.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 08:09:22 AM »
The day Obama attacks the Iranian nuke sites, he will become a grade better than Putin.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 08:19:44 AM »
My bad it's the 12th imam

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 08:52:39 AM »
The Cold War is far from dead.  The US and Russia are pitting enemies against each other..that's what this whole thing is about and as a result is emboldening Muslim nations.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 10:14:18 AM »
At least putin has a brain and self-respect. That's something westerners can only dream of having in a politician.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2013, 10:20:49 AM »

Yes, the 12th imam & the 5th horseman.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2013, 11:40:07 AM »
Will Obongo ever grow up?
Will he ever lead? He is after all the "leader" of the world's major superpower.
Will he ever stop pretending he's the victim when instead he is an affirmative action puppet?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 08:50:45 PM »

once again, link me.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2013, 09:27:12 PM »
once again, link me.

May please search Google for "twelfth imam".