Author Topic: Was TWA Flight 800 an act of Terror  (Read 565 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Was TWA Flight 800 an act of Terror
« on: June 20, 2013, 04:33:15 PM »
It is beginning to look as if the criminal Hillary Clinton may have covered up an act of terrorism in 1996. This woman has been covering up wrong-doing by the president for many many years, the most recent is her involvement with the cover-up of the Benghazi attack on 9/11 2012...

Despite the claim that the crash was due to 'spontaneous combustion' in a fuel cell, new evidence is being revealed which indicates something entirely different. According to live witnesses who saw a missile strike the craft this may have been a terrorist attack.

It would have been damaging to Mr Billy-Boy Clinton to have such an attack against America during his watch, and his upcoming re-election campaign...

Is there anything these democrats tell the truth about? American lives have been sacrificed on the altar of political expediency.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Was TWA Flight 800 an act of Terror
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 04:41:54 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 04:43:41 PM »
Of course it was.
Its got the signature of mohammed.
We just didn't know this at the time.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 04:47:12 PM »
Of course it was.
Its got the signature of mohammed.
We just didn't know this at the time.

Hello ACK,

Maybe 'WE' didn't know at the time, but the White House and it's administration surely knew the threat of terrorism at the time. What, the 1993 World Trade Center attack was known to be an islamic terrorist attack...

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 04:55:57 PM »
I remember this crash. It had been reported back that it might have been a shoot down with a shoulder launch missile from a boat. But later at least according to the official conclusion it was a short circuit or something. They pulled out of the water virtually all the debris and reassembled the plane, if it was hit by a missile it should have been discovered. And why would they hide such a finding if it was a terror attack ? why would the investigators engage in fraud and cover up ? It doesn't make much sense to me.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 05:01:05 PM »
I remember it being talked about on the news all the time. It just mysteriously fell from the sky.
Us peasants had no idea.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 05:10:03 PM »
I remember this crash. It had been reported back that it might have been a shoot down with a shoulder launch missile from a boat. But later at least according to the official conclusion it was a short circuit or something. They pulled out of the water virtually all the debris and reassembled the plane, if it was hit by a missile it should have been discovered. And why would they hide such a finding if it was a terror attack ? why would the investigators engage in fraud and cover up ? It doesn't make much sense to me.

Why would the Obama administration want to cover-up Benghazi? Same question... Same answer... (Terrorism doesn't fit in with a government selling itself as having solved the 'terror' problem)...

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 05:28:39 PM »
Why would the Obama administration want to cover-up Benghazi? Same question... Same answer... (Terrorism doesn't fit in with a government selling itself as having solved the 'terror' problem)...
I think you need to come up with a more detailed explanation. In the Benghazigate situation first of all we caught them lying on real time. We also have allot of concrete evidence in the Benghazigate to understand the motivation for cover up and fraud.

But having said that I am not saying it is impossible or completely crazy to think that flight 800 was shot down.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 05:34:09 PM »
I think you need to come up with a more detailed explanation. In the Benghazigate situation first of all we caught them lying on real time. We also have allot of concrete evidence in the Benghazigate to understand the motivation for cover up and fraud.

But having said that I am not saying it is impossible or completely crazy to think that flight 800 was shot down.

Apparently several 'whistleblowers' are coming out now who are giving credence to this... We will see what is discovered.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 05:44:32 PM »
It may be some part of a murky terrorist deal between muslamic terrorists who are now roaming free.   

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 05:57:56 PM »
Of course it was a terriost attack.  The ones who did it, wanted to hit an Iseraili flight but hit TWA 800 instead. 

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 06:29:22 PM »
They said something was faulty with the fuel tank or fuel injector just behind the cockpit that caused the blast that took it down
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.