Author Topic: Vigilante (law-abiding) justice! Fight halal with truth!  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Vigilante (law-abiding) justice! Fight halal with truth!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 04:36:35 PM »
Great idea. I will not use them in England by the way.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 04:37:41 PM »
By the way, i always tought that Jews are eating the same meet. Is this not true?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 04:49:24 PM »
By the way, i always tought that Jews are eating the same meet. Is this not true?

Kasher

Watch this to not sleep at night. Better to do so if you've considered halal.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dh_bZzxep87c

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 04:50:04 PM »
Jews eat "Kosher" and no it's not the same thing as Halal. For example, Muslims can eat camel meat, shellfish, turtle, and many more types of flesh that are strictly forbidden by Judaism. Also Islamic slaughter even of pure animals like cows and chicken is not kosher and such meat is treif (forbidden to eat).

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 05:01:23 PM »
Interesting. I knewed about Kasher, but i tought the way of slaughtering the animals was the same way as Muslims do it.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 05:02:59 PM »
Jews eat "Kosher" and no it's not the same thing as Halal. For example, Muslims can eat camel meat, shellfish, turtle, and many more types of flesh that are strictly forbidden by Judaism. Also Islamic slaughter even of pure animals like cows and chicken is not kosher and such meat is treif (forbidden to eat).
How about the suffering of Animals? I know the Halal way is a painfull and barbaric way.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 05:10:05 PM »
How about the suffering of Animals? I know the Halal way is a painfull and barbaric way.

Watch the third vid. You have to sign into youtube. I've seen kids get their faces bashed in, literally, and some [censored] [censored], but i couldn't sleep after i saw this. My chest goes cold thinking about it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 05:30:43 PM »
I am vegan because I don't want to kill animals or abuse them. When it comes to kosher slaughter it is supposed to be quick but I don't think any slaughter is perfect. And industrial intensive animal farming is cruel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 05:36:08 PM »
I am vegan because I don't want to kill animals or abuse them. When it comes to kosher slaughter it is supposed to be quick but I don't think any slaughter is perfect. And industrial intensive animal farming is cruel.

You don't eat honey?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 05:40:33 PM »
You don't eat honey?
I allow myself honey at times.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 05:44:34 PM »
I allow myself honey at times.

Traitor to veganism. What about royal jelly and that crunchy pollen?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 05:50:03 PM »
Traitor to veganism. What about royal jelly and that crunchy pollen?
I don't know what are these.

Regarding Honey, FYI in Judaism it is Kosher Parve. It is essentially dehumidified flower nectar. I don't feel too bad for robbing bees of their hard earned honey.

Are you vegan ?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 05:52:10 PM »
I don't know what are these.

Regarding Honey, FYI in Judaism it is Kosher Parve. It is essentially dehumidified flower nectar. I don't feel too bad for robbing bees of their hard earned honey.

Are you vegan ?

I eat vegans.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 06:02:48 PM »
Jews (Torah observant) eat Kosher and not Halal. Muslims eat Halal and Kosher (well it is allowed for them - except those who for political reasons don't buy, but by their standards they are allowed and their are those who do; I saw and see some who do and I had people who ate at my house, but that is a different story).

Anyway I don't think that JTF or Jews should associate with anti-Halal in anyway. Just leave it alone, those who fight against Halal meat also do soo with Kashrut, don't give them chances to get it all banned. Besides what alternatives for non-Jews are their its not like the other standards are not cruel to animals. And if your about to say becoming vegetarian just shut ^.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 06:06:35 PM »
Jews (Torah observant) eat Kosher and not Halal. Muslims eat Halal and Kosher (well it is allowed for them - except those who for political reasons don't buy, but by their standards they are allowed and their are those who do; I saw and see some who do and I had people who ate at my house, but that is a different story).

Anyway I don't think that JTF or Jews should associate with anti-Halal in anyway. Just leave it alone, those who fight against Halal meat also do soo with Kashrut, don't give them chances to get it all banned. Besides what alternatives for non-Jews are their its not like the other standards are not cruel to animals. And if your about to say becoming vegetarian just shut ^.

We should oppose halal with a vengeance. It's cruel and the reason why it is lumped with kosher is because we don't differentiate. There is nothing better than kosher, and there is nothing more cruel and horrible than halal.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2013, 06:10:18 PM »
I'am not a Vegan, but i think it is realy good to be one. My ex-girlfriend is/was a Vegan, so i almost didnt eat meat for about 3 years.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 06:16:03 PM »

Horse is good for you. The fact that it gets to live a normal life makes the meat healthier and tastier. Jews should never eat it, however.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2013, 06:31:39 PM »
We should oppose halal with a vengeance. It's cruel and the reason why it is lumped with kosher is because we don't differentiate. There is nothing better than kosher, and there is nothing more cruel and horrible than halal.

Are their many times that Halal is cruel, probably and that is because the slaughterers are cruel. And Halal is different than Kosher, 100%. BUT you can't deny the fact that ALL slaughter is cruel. It is literally killing. What do you expect.
 Can you back up your last statement? Did or do you see the other methods of slaughter? At least Mohammed tried to imitate the Jews and took from the Jews the fact that the method of slaughter should be on the neck, their were/are cultures and people who slaughter parts of the animal like the legs or stab it on its body and not kill directly on the neck where the arteries going to the head are.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2013, 06:34:52 PM »
Get ready to get disgusted.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 06:38:07 PM »
Are their many times that Halal is cruel, probably and that is because the slaughterers are cruel. And Halal is different than Kosher, 100%. BUT you can't deny the fact that ALL slaughter is cruel. It is literally killing. What do you expect.
 Can you back up your last statement? Did or do you see the other methods of slaughter? At least Mohammed tried to imitate the Jews and took from the Jews the fact that the method of slaughter should be on the neck, their were/are cultures and people who slaughter parts of the animal like the legs or stab it on its body and not kill directly on the neck where the arteries going to the head are.

Watch the vid on Kosher slaughter. It is not cruel. Killing is neutral; if done for bad, it is cruel, for food it is good; if done painfully it is cruel, if done respectfully and painlessly, it is good.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2013, 06:43:43 PM »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2013, 06:52:24 PM »
I gotta tell you. I'm pissed at you for making me try to prove my point and watching those video's of the slaughtering. I'm feeling very crapy and disgusted now after those video's.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2013, 06:55:58 PM »
I gotta tell you. I'm pissed at you for making me try to prove my point and watching those video's of the slaughtering. I'm feeling very crapy and disgusted now after those video's.

Good thing you eat kosher. Nevertheless, the halal one is the most disgusting out of them all.