Author Topic: CHICAGO TEACHER UNION BOSS BLAMES “RICH WHITE PEOPLE” FOR NOT COUGHING UP MORE M  (Read 3772 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is she black ?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Is she black ?

She kind of looks like she is. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Maybe she is some sort of mixture. It looks like she has magen david necklace. She says in the end of the video before she had locks when people didn't know exactly who she was she heard rich white folk saying they don't want to pay for poor black and brown children.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Maybe she is some sort of mixture. It looks like she has magen david necklace. She says in the end of the video before she had locks when people didn't know exactly who she was she heard rich white folk saying they don't want to pay for poor black and brown children.

I don't care what her race is. She's a piece of trash!

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer

She definetly has a Magen David necklace. She must be the product of a Deform Jew and an African American

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Maybe she's BGD(Black gangster disciple)?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
I blame poor people and immigrants for having too many children that they can't feed or supply for their education.