Author Topic: White Woman With A Tan Apologizes For Using The N Word.  (Read 7089 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
White Woman With A Tan Apologizes For Using The N Word.
« on: June 22, 2013, 10:54:58 PM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: White Woman With A Tan Apologizes For Using The N Word.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 10:56:15 PM »
She looks like she was in a tanning booth too long. She also sounds like the Klan Without The Tan. Actually she seems like both. I guess it's the Southern accent. Isn't it ironic that each Klan hates each the other but they both talk like Ebonics speaking garbage?

The Klan With The Tan and Without The Tan are both bad.

This woman seems like trailer park trash.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 10:59:24 PM »

It's just missing the UMM HMM at the end.

"My fans"...

The way she says my and the way she says words like fans and friends sounds like the UMM HMM people.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 11:02:09 PM »
The food she cooks on her show is full of sugar and fat.  I don't understand how people can eat like that. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 11:02:26 PM »
Once on Yahoo Chat, a white guy was saying thing like "I be" on Voice Chat. He said that's how people talking in the South and he said the blacks "we have here aren't like the ones you have up North". Maybe they know they wouldn't get away with their behavior in big Northern cities if they tried it in the South.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 11:03:52 PM »
The food she cooks on her show is full of sugar and fat.  I don't understand how people can eat like that.

I saw it on TV and wanted to see if someone brought it up here so I just looked up "my fans" and "racist" and found her video because I didn't remember her name. I never heard of her before. She seemed like a piece of white trash to me.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 02:12:30 AM »
I could never stand this woman. She was no southern belle either. She was a loud mouth stereotype of the South. Cooking with BARS of butter, which is sick. And all along she had diabetes and didn't say anything- but continued to give out her butter laced recipes.
I am not surprised that she's a racist.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 02:16:07 AM »
I could never stand this woman. She was no southern belle either. She was a loud mouth stereotype of the South. Cooking with BARS of butter, which is sick. And all along she had diabetes and didn't say anything- but continued to give out her butter laced recipes.

What you say reminds of "good ol' Southern cooking, UMM HMM". It reminds me of an AA teacher in college that started talking about food she makes (She was from Mississippi.) and was doing the Ebonics accent. in think she said "You know what I mean." I part of the sentence. Anyone here can just imagine how she was saying it.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 02:20:09 AM »
I don't know. I look down on racism in general. I just think she is a hypocrite.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 02:29:40 AM »
I don't know. I look down on racism in general. I just think she is a hypocrite.

I wonder if she's an Anti-Semite also.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 04:06:11 AM »
Do you have an exact quote of what she said ? It doesn't seem right to fire her just for uttering the n-word. Every other random black celebrity uses that word.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 04:23:20 AM »
Have mercy  :::D I always found Paula Deen to be quite entertaining... She has a food show that showed people how to cook good "tasten" southern style food whether it was healthful or not is another story...  People who need to watch their diet should not be watching her show anyway... What is the difference that she has diabetes and never disclosed the issue... In most cases people watch shows like that to get an idea on how to cook different dishes not copy what she is doing step by step... People can cut down on the stuff they feel is unhealthful to some extent... Cooks put a great deal of butter into foods because it makes foods taste good... The problem today is people are just nauseatingly to politically correct or struggle to appear so :::D So the woman called someone the N word 20 years ago whats the big deal? Many blacks call each other that in every other sentence... I wonder how many of her critics can pass even half the PC test they are applying to her? It's very easy to say I look down on racism in general but the question I have is how general is general :::D In my opinion the woman should never have   apologized it was a big mistake for her to do so.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 04:31:14 AM »
In this kind of situation apologies never get you any credit and they don't help. She needs to say "I had a gun pointed at my head and I called the person a name. There's no comparison there." She's being more demonized than the one who pulled a gun on her.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 04:32:19 AM »
It's not saying the n word one in a million years ago. It's her hypocrisy in general. I don't care for her.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 04:41:40 AM »
It's not saying the n word one in a million years ago. It's her hypocrisy in general. I don't care for her.
Please  :::D The woman is an entertainer she is not running for public office... What sort of hypocrisy is she guilty of anyway? Not disclosing her health issues on TV? Having racial opinions? Personally I find the cookie cutter world most of the PC bunch is trying to force on society where everyone has to like everyone and disclose every personal issue to the world sickening.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 04:47:38 AM »
In this kind of situation apologies never get you any credit and they don't help. She needs to say "I had a gun pointed at my head and I called the person a name. There's no comparison there." She's being more demonized than the one who pulled a gun on her.
She most likely did herself more damage by apologizing than if she just said nothing... The bottom line is the social snobs and filthy fruits that run that food network just did not care for her and used this issue to move her out of the picture.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 04:51:26 AM »
Like I said, I don't care for her. You don't have to agree with me. I just don't like that woman.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 05:20:28 AM »
As for her being a stereotype, she did exaggerate it a bit for entertainment value. That was her shtick. Mario Batali does the same sort of thing with Italian stuff.

I'd rather see someone like her on tv playing it up in a funny way than someone like Honey Boo Boo and her horrible family doing it in a very damaging way.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 05:39:57 AM »
As for her being a stereotype, she did exaggerate it a bit for entertainment value. That was her shtick. Mario Batali does the same sort of thing with Italian stuff.

I'd rather see someone like her on tv playing it up in a funny way than someone like Honey Boo Boo and her horrible family doing it in a very damaging way.
True... Just so...  She did play it up but she sort of let you know she was doing it... People watching the show expect it... Years back there was a guy that did a cooking show called the Cajun Cook the guys name was Justin Wilson he use to play it up also and his viewership loved it... He was on for years cooking in his backyard and such... Entertainers like this need to have a gimmick or their days on the air will be quite short.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 06:32:25 AM »
People need to separate individuals from the characters they play on TV shows. Yes, even "real-life" cooking shows are just that. Shows. Anyone think that Emeril Lagasse was as animated in real life, running around yelling "BAM" all the time, as he was on his live show. He actually did another cooking show and he was very subdued and acted like a pro. The "BAM" Emeril was for the audience's sake on the live show.

Regarding cooking style, no one ever marketed the Paula Dean method as a healthy way of cooking and eating. The fact that she had a medical issue that she chose not to disclose is irrelevant because,as I said, her show was never promoted as a healthy cooking or healthy eating show.

And, remember y'all, it ain't the loads of butter that messes with your insulin level, it's the loads of shoogar.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 06:47:19 AM »
I remember Justin Wilson. He was really funny! :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 10:08:26 AM »
People need to separate individuals from the characters they play on TV shows. Yes, even "real-life" cooking shows are just that. Shows. Anyone think that Emeril Lagasse was as animated in real life, running around yelling "BAM" all the time, as he was on his live show. He actually did another cooking show and he was very subdued and acted like a pro. The "BAM" Emeril was for the audience's sake on the live show.

Regarding cooking style, no one ever marketed the Paula Dean method as a healthy way of cooking and eating. The fact that she had a medical issue that she chose not to disclose is irrelevant because,as I said, her show was never promoted as a healthy cooking or healthy eating show.

And, remember y'all, it ain't the loads of butter that messes with your insulin level, it's the loads of shoogar.
Great Post!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
True... Just so...  She did play it up but she sort of let you know she was doing it... People watching the show expect it... Years back there was a guy that did a cooking show called the Cajun Cook the guys name was Justin Wilson he use to play it up also and his viewership loved it... He was on for years cooking in his backyard and such... Entertainers like this need to have a gimmick or their days on the air will be quite short.

Justin Wilson was almost 90 years old when he died.  His cooking method might be the key to longevity.  Oh, wait!  No.  That is your gene pool.  You can eat all the butterless food you want...it ain't gonna make all that much difference.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 10:16:49 AM »

lard + sugar = donut glaze
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
Justin Wilson was almost 90 years old when he died.  His cooking method might be the key to longevity.  Oh, wait!  No.  That is your gene pool.  You can eat all the butterless food you want...it ain't gonna make all that much difference.
Do you really believe this ?