Author Topic: Here's what I think...  (Read 2951 times)

Offline SanDiegoShana

• Junior JTFer
Here's what I think...
« on: July 20, 2007, 12:13:53 AM »
In my opinion, Muslims/Arabs in general are not morally or spiritually capable of the self-governance and restraint a democratic republic requires.  Freedom, liberty and a democratic republic are absolutely incompatible with a jihad-theocracy.

So why are we wasting our time, money and American lives trying to bring democracy to people who don't want it nor can handle it.

Isn't it time to get out of Iraq?

newman

Re: Here's what I think...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 12:26:18 AM »
You're so right. Kill their leaders and give them freedom and they install a new pack of gangsters to oppress them. Build them something and it becomes a slum. Offer them assistance, they call it weakness and try to kill you.

It's a waste of time doing anything with them because they are dark age neanderthals, incapable of building, producing or thinking. We should encourage them to fight among themselves and sell them rudimentry weapons until the oil runs out. Then.....we let them starve.

Offline SanDiegoShana

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 12:37:00 AM »
You, my dear, are a breath of fresh air!

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 12:45:40 AM »
I garantee if a politician said what I just said, even with all the screaching and hair pulling from the cultural elite, he'd get elected. In Australia, every time a politician attacks the muslims, their popularity increases.

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 12:21:57 PM »
Instead of invading Afghanistan - Iraq on the ground, we should have sent over the B-2s with neutron bombs over Syria, Iraq, and maybe Iran, to win the war quickly.  Then turned over all the land from the Red Sea to the Euphrates to Israel.
The way we did it, some of the Christians did get out of Iraq and Afghanistan.  I am encouraging congressmen to rebuild our neutron bomb arsenal.
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 12:25:44 PM »
We've tried talking, negotiating and appeasing and it's done NO good.

Time to start the bombing.

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 12:50:43 PM »
My brother spent plenty of time there with the military and at first really thought they could make a difference.....not too long after he came to the conclusion that every serviceperson should be pulled out and the entire place bombed into oblivion.  They do not want to be helped the way we think they want to be helped, every chance muslims have to "vote" they vote in an islamist party of terrorists.  They want us to keep handing them money, which by the way they feel that they are entitled to, and that we as "infidels" owe them but they still want to live under barbaric sharia and in the stone age.  Right now all our guys are doing is getting in the middle of fights between shia and sunni's, trying to save them from each other and in turn we are losing our guys.  I support a war in the middle east, but it should have been done from the air and sea, no soldiers on the ground until there was just rubble, and that would be just to clear out any survivors.  There are no "hearts and minds" to win in any islamic country.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 12:52:58 PM by kellymaureen »

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 12:56:24 PM »
Exactly, Kellymaureen.

Screw 'bringing democracy' to these sand apes. It's like trying to bring poetry apreciation to trailer trash. Just bomb them into the stone age (and let's face it, they're pretty close to it) and keep 'em there.

They're happiest when all they have to worry about are their camels and goats anyway.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 04:47:01 AM »
Good one; I thought no long time ago that this the problem of Islam; not A-rabs as nation; But I met "christian" half A-rab half Suryoyo  from Syria who turned to be pan-arabist; who was talking about destruction of Israel, "liberating" of Golan and other "A-rab land" and was deflaming Lebanese maronites as  traitors becouse they dont support Palis Jihhad against Jews. Now I'm only prey to G-d to  fight them without hating them. JTF shoud help Iranians to owerthrow the A-rab loving MULLAHS and male the border with new non islamic Iran on Euphrates.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 03:50:21 PM »
I agree, Ultra Requete. Iranians and Jews are ancient allies and its time they stand together and put these arabs in their place! I have a craving for some barbequed mullah!

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
I agree, Ultra Requete. Iranians and Jews are ancient allies and its time they stand together and put these arabs in their place! I have a craving for some barbequed mullah!

Cyrizian

How many Jews live in Iran today ?
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 10:13:38 PM »
20 to 30 thousand. a huge  drop from the pre revolution numbers. but still a substantial amount.my friend went there 3 years ago and told me that he could go since his last name wasnt jewish.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 10:16:17 PM »
20 to 30 thousand. a huge  drop from the pre revolution numbers. but still a substantial amount.my friend went there 3 years ago and told me that he could go since his last name wasnt jewish.

since his last name wasnt jewish.

Such friends..............
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 10:37:41 PM »
Such friends..............

Thats Antarenejad and the Iranian gov't talking. Most Iranians don't see a problem with Jews. I think you'll find that most Iranians would give everything they own to have 5 minutes alone in a room with Mahmood Ahmadinejad or Ali Khamenei... Just to give you a little perspective.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 11:41:50 AM »
Do you guys know that if the US and Clinton admin had sided with Serbia in '91. This problem wouldn't exist.

All those terrorists on western soil got their training from US troops hoping they'd use it against Serbia. Now that Serbia isn't the enemy
they go after the hand that fed. We the Serbs have struggled against the muslims for 700 years. Id say we know best how to deal with them. In a year or two there will be a new war. STAND UP FOR US.

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 01:49:42 PM »
Do you guys know that if the US and Clinton admin had sided with Serbia in '91. This problem wouldn't exist.

All those terrorists on western soil got their training from US troops hoping they'd use it against Serbia. Now that Serbia isn't the enemy
they go after the hand that fed. We the Serbs have struggled against the muslims for 700 years. Id say we know best how to deal with them. In a year or two there will be a new war. STAND UP FOR US.

I can guarantee we will. I can't say the same for our suicidal 'leaders', though. :(

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 09:31:46 PM »
stupid leaders is the key word today:P