Author Topic: Gay ruling by Supreme Court  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Gay ruling by Supreme Court
« on: June 26, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »
The Supreme court ruled that DOMA and Prop 8 are unconstitional.  What do you guys think about that.  Maybe one of you can ask Chaim about that on the ASK JTF this week.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Gay ruling by Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 12:10:34 PM »
I think it's so gay.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 12:36:32 PM »
Well, whatever.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »
This is an obscenity. I am opposed to homosexuals "marrying." Marriage is a sacred institution between a man and a woman. Period. In an ideal America homosexuality would be outlawed and declared to be a serious mental illness. But since that is obviously not going to happen in the foreseeable future I support fair and equitable civil unions for homosexuals.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 01:22:04 PM »
I agree gays shouldn't marry

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 01:33:57 PM »
a hand full of lawyers vs california voters.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 02:11:04 PM »
Be prepared for some crazy hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, fires, tornados, tsunamis, blizzards, and/or volcanoes. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 02:14:18 PM »
Be prepared for some crazy hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, fires, tornados, tsunamis, blizzards, and/or volcanoes.

You're right Dr. Dan, and the sad part about that is, that the innocent will often suffer right along with the guilty.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 03:00:51 PM »
http://www.agweb.com/mobile/newsdetail.aspx?ArticleId=337720
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 03:25:52 PM »
That corn isn't real corn for the most part anyway. It's a fish hybrid.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 03:27:44 PM »
I am very sad for our country. We were once the moral beacon for the world but we have fallen so very much in so very little time. My grandparents would not recognize this country today, and my great-great grandparents would be disgusted by it. I hope that there is some light at the end of the tunnel because things are beginning to look very dark for America.

Sexual immorality is one of the primary reasons nations will fall. As I said before the next step would be allowing people to marry their animals, inanimate objects, and virtual entities. The only ones who may benefit would be those in the 'mental health' field (doctors and pharma companies) as they have many more perverse syndromes to deal with.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 03:28:42 PM »
Oh... okay. So we'll be okay? Wait! What about the poor non gmo corn?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:42:29 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 04:31:04 PM »

And then the liberals will blame it on "global warming".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 04:32:49 PM »

What is that?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 04:35:34 PM »
The US Inferior Court ruled that the federal government has to recognize homosexual "marriages" in states that recognize it. But it outlawed the law against homosexual "marriages" in California. How can it force a state to recognize it? Just because they made a law against it? What about states with no laws against it? The decision that forces the federal government to recognize it only applies in states that legalized it. So why have a double standard for California.

What about the Tenth Ammendment? The court's ruling is un-constitutional.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 04:53:41 PM »
I am quite upset because I expressly voted for Prop 8 to ensure that the fags would not be able to be married. I think that Marriage is a special union between a man and a woman, and that anything else can only be considered a 'civil union'. I voted and my vote was counted and the Proposition 8 passed. Now they are disenfranchising me and the majority of California voters by saying that we cannot decide who receives the legal ability to be 'married'. Since when was there a 'right' to marriage? People have been able to live just fine without being married so there is not 'civil right' to marriage. As they could argue that their 'happiness' is infringed by such a law, so too could someone argue that because the government doesn't recognize legal unions with animals that his/her happiness is infringed upon... The whole legal premise of gay marriage is perverted.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 04:56:59 PM »

And then the liberals will blame it on "global warming".

They've abandoned using that term. Now the stupid euphemism is "climate change," which is as frequent as the sun rising. Utter nonsense.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 04:59:12 PM »

What about the Tenth Ammendment? The court's ruling is un-constitutional.

The Constitution is a document that politicians only pay lip service to depending on whether it suits their particular interests or agenda. It's a document that has largely been ignored.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 05:14:26 PM »
They've abandoned using that term. Now the stupid euphemism is "climate change," which is as frequent as the sun rising. Utter nonsense.

I guess because if they use it to refer to some Winters having more snow than others while some Summers are warmer than others, they realize warming only refers to the Summer part.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 05:18:06 PM »
I am quite upset because I expressly voted for Prop 8 to ensure that the fags would not be able to be married. I think that Marriage is a special union between a man and a woman, and that anything else can only be considered a 'civil union'. I voted and my vote was counted and the Proposition 8 passed. Now they are disenfranchising me and the majority of California voters by saying that we cannot decide who receives the legal ability to be 'married'. Since when was there a 'right' to marriage? People have been able to live just fine without being married so there is not 'civil right' to marriage. As they could argue that their 'happiness' is infringed by such a law, so too could someone argue that because the government doesn't recognize legal unions with animals that his/her happiness is infringed upon... The whole legal premise of gay marriage is perverted.

I guess they want government recognition for tax purposes. If they file jointly for income tax, they could get benefits. Also, they can be on their "spouse's" health insurance.

It's disgusting. Many people which they could marry someone of the opposite sex. That includes many single people on this forum. But these homos don't want to get married. They just want the government to recognize their Sodomist lifestyles.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 05:40:30 PM »
This has yet to be noted on this site or on any other site that I've visited thus far, something that in my opinion the elephant in the room:  Churches will soon (and very soon) face the choice of conducting gay wedding ceremonies or lose their tax exempt status, or worse.

There's legal precedence for this.  Many years ago, a handful of churches that refused to welcome inter-racial couples lost their tax exempt status by IRS action.

I'll be impressed when somebody forces a mosque to accept this abomination.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 05:43:02 PM »
Religious institutions are supposed to be non-political for tax exempt status. So you can't force places of worship to listen to the evil politicians regarding political prostitution (Activist judges and politicans supporting homo "marriages".).

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »

What is that?
It's corn that has been genetically altered with Arctic fish genes to make it more resistant cold and frost. I was making a joke about fish-corn being resistant to flooding and lots of rain.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 06:29:17 PM »
Is that corn real? Should we boycott it?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 06:47:04 PM »
Is that corn real? Should we boycott it?
Yes. It's not good, corn is in everything, and it's never good to mess with Gd's creations.  And I believe it goes against Torah, for everyone.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:04:54 PM by אפרים בן נח »