Author Topic: Why I hate 'Alice Walker'  (Read 586 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why I hate 'Alice Walker'
« on: June 26, 2013, 05:00:31 PM »
I don't know who the hell Alice Walker is and I have no intention of learning more about this insipid swine than I already know. I do know one thing with absolute clarity. I HATE ALICE WALKER with intense hatred. This pig has made a name for herself by expressing her vile hatred of the land of my people. The walking piece of drek has been pushing celebrities to boycott performing in the Holy Land. Alice and Roger Waters (Yemach Shemo) have been making the news a lot in the last few months for their quite vocal hatred of the only Jewish state.

And yet this mongrel is permitted to shoot off her yap with impunity. If there was true justice G-d would shut her trap permanently, may she be lying with the worms soon.

So Paula Deens career has been destroyed for the innocuous mistake of uttering the 'N-Word' over ten years ago and yet this Alice Walker shiksa is permitted to openly cheer-lead others into hating against G-d's people. Why isn't there protest against this Alice Walker mutt? Where are the voices raised in anger against such a vile piece of excrement? It has been said that Jew hatred is in vogue once again and thus it is possible to openly call for hatred against Jews, but G-d forbid anyone should upset the negro...

Alice Waker needs a dose of reality... I truly wish death on this piece of drek Alice Walker.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Why I hate 'Alice Walker'
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:07:28 PM »
She is indeed a disgusting piece of excrement.  And the 92nd Street Y, which was founded by Jews insisted on having her give a speech there.  When people called to protest, they were left on hold.  When people protested outside the building, this piece of s--t actually argued with them, telling them the land is not theirs. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 11:39:00 PM »
She is indeed a disgusting piece of excrement.  And the 92nd Street Y, which was founded by Jews insisted on having her give a speech there.  When people called to protest, they were left on hold.  When people protested outside the building, this piece of s--t actually argued with them, telling them the land is not theirs.

I think what really shows Walkers colors to all people of all political persuasions is how much her daughter despises her for being such a despicable mother. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 03:34:24 AM »
I hate this vicious Jew-hater as much as anyone.  She's a female Farrakhan. 

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 04:17:09 AM »
I hate her but I am not giving that devil any attention. She feeds off it. And Hashem will punish her so much one day, He will wipe the smug smirk off her face and replace it with bitter tears.  Yimach shma vezichra, she is an evil and lowly woman.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 04:32:33 AM »
I hate this vicious Jew-hater as much as anyone.  She's a female Farrakhan.

LOL! I thought it said a Fakestinian but then I saw it was Farrakhan.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 09:08:47 AM »
She was required reading when I was in college. And it was pretty much what you'd expect, very left wing stuff.