Author Topic: Multi-Millionaire Jose just can't control himself  (Read 631 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Multi-Millionaire Jose just can't control himself
« on: June 27, 2013, 10:08:13 AM »
What happens when you take some smelly naked Jose out of the forest and give him millions of dollars?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/flag_on_the_slay_3ZLZDfEC8g4BOzuElJTUSP
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Multi-Millionaire Jose just can't control himself
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »
He thought having money gives him the power to act with impunity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 02:31:04 AM »
This is racist against Latin Americans. Why pick on him for being Latin American? His name isn't Jose. The culture he associates with is the violent dominant black culture in the US. He's probably a Puerto Rican that tries to act black (Many Puerto Ricans do so, especially if born in somewhere like New York.). But why make fun of his Spanish name which has nothing to do with his crime? If he was an illegal alien, expose him for that but I don't think an NFL millionaire would be permitted to stay in this country illegally.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 02:40:46 AM »
I think he tried to act like a latino gangbanger, maybe he was actually a member of such crime organization.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 04:34:16 AM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 09:32:40 AM »
This is racist against Latin Americans. Why pick on him for being Latin American? His name isn't Jose. The culture he associates with is the violent dominant black culture in the US. He's probably a Puerto Rican that tries to act black (Many Puerto Ricans do so, especially if born in somewhere like New York.). But why make fun of his Spanish name which has nothing to do with his crime? If he was an illegal alien, expose him for that but I don't think an NFL millionaire would be permitted to stay in this country illegally.

where did I say all that?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 06:15:22 PM »
where did I say all that?

You called him Jose.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 08:48:45 PM »

I agree, I have many hispanic friends who don't act like this and are actually really good people. You have different castes and groups of people in Latin America, some Puerto Ricans i hate with a passion as individuals, others i've met are really nice and have treated me good, one of my good friends is Puerto Rican and he and his family have treated my family well.

Same with Mexican Americans, I've had a lot of negative experience with Mexicans primarily when I lived in the Chicago area, but also another very good friend of mine in this area is a Mexican who is a good Christian person, loves the Jewish people and has helped me out when I needed it.

I think there is a huge difference with illegal aliens, cholo culture (which is the gangster la raza culture that predominates the urban and city environments here in the US), and the general hispanic population, when I was in El Paso, there was actually quite a large number of Mexican Americans who served in the military, are legal citizens, republican/conservative and are very educated. On the other hand, certain areas like in LA, New Mexico, Arizona, and Chicago it's a lot different, there is actually an attempt to colonize those areas and replace the language with Spanish while committing horrible crimes to push people out of the area.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 03:45:28 AM »
So true most carribean [censored] are in love with the negro culture in america and emulate them to the last detail. Which explains the high crime rate amongst hispanic neighborhoods.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 07:51:48 AM »
I think its clear which Joses I'm refering to.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 10:11:26 AM »
So true most carribean [censored] are in love with the negro culture in america and emulate them to the last detail. Which explains the high crime rate amongst hispanic neighborhoods.

That is because a lot of caribbean "hispanics" are black. There is no unified hispanic culture or history except for language mexicans are completely different from Puerto Ricans. Colombians, Argentinians, Ecuadorians are almost completely white with many having italian and german ancestry while peruvians bolivians and venezualans are full of 100% native indian americans. The use of the term hispanic is an american phenonemon that only encourages affirmative action and the cycle of poverty among U.S. Puerto Ricans and Mexicans and should be put to an end. "Hispanics" are not a minority or oppressed people and shouldn't get the benefits of being one.