Author Topic: Getting nauseated  (Read 358 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Getting nauseated
« on: June 27, 2013, 01:03:49 PM »
So tired of people patting themselves on the back in favor of gay marriage. When trouble turns around to get them my only thoughts will be "told you so".
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Getting nauseated
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 01:19:43 PM »
Me too! I got into a big religious argument with a guy this morning at work over this. So I shoved the Torah down his throat.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Getting nauseated
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 02:28:02 PM »
Me too! I got into a big religious argument with a guy this morning at work over this. So I shoved the Torah down his throat.

A better analogy should be:  if there is kosher slaughter of a pig, does it make it kosher? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein