Author Topic: Gracie Breakdown: N.J. Mother Brutally Attacked in Front of Daughter.  (Read 452 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
This story should be bigger than Paula Deen and Trayvon put together. Spread the word about it. Here is a link to a video that only shows the SAVAGE beating:
http://video-embed.nj.com/services/player/bcpid2448849541001?bctid=2506149724001
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:49:04 PM by Baltimore »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
That's my hometown. My wife who was anti gun now is pushing for getting a license for one.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
This story should be bigger than Paul Deen and Trayvon put together. Spread the word about it. Here is a link to a video that only shows the SAVAGE beating:
http://video-embed.nj.com/services/player/bcpid2448849541001?bctid=2506149724001
This is so freakin disgusting! This guy deserves death, but there won't be a chirp!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The guy was finally caught late last week hiding out with his hoochie momma girlfriend who claims to hear this for the first time and completely nauseated when she saw the video.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
The guy was finally caught late last week hiding out with his hoochie momma girlfriend who claims to hear this for the first time and completely nauseated when she saw the video.

Yes, I just saw the news that they caught the disgusting demon. http://news.yahoo.com/arrest-made-nj-nanny-cam-home-invasion-224343322.html?.tsrc=att

Looks like he had just gotten out of prison in December. He got out and who knows what other crimes he committed before mercilessly beating up a mother. He deserves to go back to the hell he came from. I bet his fellow thugs in prison who have wives and kids will give him a taste of his own brutality.

I am really going to invest in a home security system for my home.