Author Topic: Gay ruling by Supreme Court  (Read 1718 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Gay ruling by Supreme Court
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 07:23:23 PM »

And then the liberals will blame it on "global warming".

maybe its because gays buy up all the carbon credits.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 07:37:36 PM »
This 2 minute video explains what happened today. It could have been worse:

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 08:07:49 PM »

And then the liberals will blame it on "global warming".

Nah!  The liberals will blame Bush instead.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 08:36:20 AM »
Maybe we should demand polygamy be legalized?
Polygamy is mutar according to halacha.
I know some chochom will bring up the Cherem D'Rabbeinu Gershom,well that was for only 1000 years & that 1000 years is way over making it non-operative today.
It never effected Sephardim/Eidot HaMizrach.
Only reason we don't do it is because it is illegal in all western countries.
It should be legal partcularly in Israel if just to answer the demographic problem.
Both Rabbi David Bar-Hayim of Machon Shilo & Rabbi Dov Stein of the reconstituted Sanhedrin concur & hold it should be legal.
I homo marriage which is asur is legal than so should polygamy which is mutar.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 08:44:39 AM »
Maybe we should demand polygamy be legalized?
Polygamy is mutar according to halacha.
I know some chochom will bring up the Cherem D'Rabbeinu Gershom,well that was for only 1000 years & that 1000 years is way over making it non-operative today.
It never effected Sephardim/Eidot HaMizrach.
Only reason we don't do it is because it is illegal in all western countries.
It should be legal partcularly in Israel if just to answer the demographic problem.
Both Rabbi David Bar-Hayim of Machon Shilo & Rabbi Dov Stein of the reconstituted Sanhedrin concur & hold it should be legal.
I homo marriage which is asur is legal than so should polygamy which is mutar.

While I see your point, there in lies a problem.  It's not so much the problem of people looking down at it.  It's other people who are perverted who would use polygamy the wrong and perverted way...and who knows?  Can lead to bisexual polygamy of orgies. 

If something as sensitive as polygamy were to become legal, then certain punishments regarding sexual immorality should exist too.  And here in lies another problem.  Our society today is not ready for either polygamy nor punishment for sexual immorality.

My advice would be to choose your battles wisely.  Institute Kahanist style anti-homosexual and a Pro Torah agenda to begin moving people away from sin. After that bring them towards holiness.  After holiness then polygamy can be understood and practiced appropriately. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 09:04:03 AM »

What is that?

Genetically modified corn has genes from fish in it, so it's a corn/fish hybrid and probably has other stuff added in too. There was a variety of genetically modified rice that had human genes in it. I don't like that kind of thing.

Oh... okay. So we'll be okay? Wait! What about the poor non gmo corn?

I do want the actual corn to survive. I like sweet corn as long as it's corn.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 09:07:23 AM »
Even when it was practiced "appropriately" there were major problems. Do you see in the Bible the enmity between Leah and Rachel for example? The polygamous system caused these sisters to envy/hate each other, and this was a righteous family.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 09:35:08 AM »
Even when it was practiced "appropriately" there were major problems. Do you see in the Bible the enmity between Leah and Rachel for example? The polygamous system caused these sisters to envy/hate each other, and this was a righteous family.
It should still be an option for those who choose do so within halachic parameters & who can afford it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 05:41:53 PM »

That was before the Torah was given. Men also married their own sisters when necessary so the World would be populated (It's said that Jacob's sons married their brothers' twin sisters.

When Jacob got to the Land of Israel, Rachel had to die because it's not permitted to marry two sisters according to the Torah.