Author Topic: EDL LEADERS ATTACKED THEN ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING TO WALK THROUGH "MUSLIM AREA"  (Read 670 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/06/uk-edl-leaders-arrested-for-attempting-to-walk-through-muslim-area.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Now just walking down the street gets you arrested in the UK if it might upset Muslims. The entry ban against Robert Spencer and me, and now this, while the left and the Islamic supremacists beat their chests in victory.

"They're (police) saying it (Tower Hamlets) is a Muslim area but to me there is no Muslim area, there are just areas of my capital city that if I have to walk from A to B then you have to walk through."

And so Robinson said to police when he was being arrested, "You are enforcing Sharia law." Or are there areas in London where police forbid Anjem Choudary to walk? (Not to imply the remotest equivalence between the two.)
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Is it really a crime for non-Muslims to enter Muslim areas in the UK?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Is it really a crime for non-Muslims to enter Muslim areas in the UK?

It is.... They also have 'Muslim Patrols'. They attack people drinking on the streets or walking around with a mini skirt.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
It is.... They also have 'Muslim Patrols'. They attack people drinking on the streets or walking around with a mini skirt.

Sucks to be English does it?

It wouldn't surprise me if America follows this example.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Does this not cause "islamaphobia" amongst the english people? or do they continue to kiss their behinds?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
What video shows is that England is no longer free country.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Does this not cause "islamaphobia" amongst the english people? or do they continue to kiss their behinds?
I wonder if the government is to afraid to be politically incorrect? The sad thing is if any single citizen does something he is screwed. It has to be a mass movement!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
Tis only in the major cities like London or Manchester. The brits aren't down for the count yet- but they're being beaten into submission by the liberal/muslism NWO.  >:(
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
Tis only in the major cities like London or Manchester. The brits aren't down for the count yet- but they're being beaten into submission by the liberal/muslism NWO.  >:(

*Muslim

Sorry, qwerty key error.  :P
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
The police and the politicians are knieling for the muslims. The English people do not tolerate this anymore.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
The english police are more evil than the muslims.
Whoever so chooses to attack them will not get my condemnation.

ACAB.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The english police are more evil than the muslims.
Whoever so chooses to attack them will not get my condemnation.

ACAB.
I saw that when those chubby English midget policemen [unless you're 7'8''] put in you in the pen for just talking back to the quranananimals
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:45:12 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I saw that when those chubby English midget policemen [unless you're 7'8''] put in you in the pen for just talking back to the quranananimals

England would be safer if they would all drop dead.