Author Topic: Happy 4th of July!  (Read 699 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Happy 4th of July!
« on: July 03, 2013, 08:24:36 PM »
Happy 4th of July, my patriot brothers and sisters!

May we all pray for the fall of the Obamo regime, and to restore our once great nation to its roots, and to bring biblical law to the land!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Happy 4th of July!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
Happy 4th of July indeed.

Hopefully the Obama regime does fall and that the country will return to normalcy.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 10:04:53 PM »
Join me for a flag and heart barbeque with Osama and a Syrian rebel. Inside a prison for his wife, who has been trying to make the rest of the country like it (excluding the nice part).
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 10:52:38 PM »
Happy 4th everyone!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 03:34:35 PM »
I read the prayer for the state at my BBQ meal and replaced "president" with "office of the president".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 06:01:25 PM »
Im going to study some Gemarah with a 'Roving Rabbi' from Chabad tonight in memory of July 4th...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 06:03:16 PM »
Im going to study some Gemarah with a 'Roving Rabbi' from Chabad tonight in memory of July 4th...

Why, because America is deceased since November 4, 2008? It can still be resurrected. Just like Israel was.

In the end, the evil will disappear and America as well as the rest of the Exile will be run by Righteous Gentiles.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »

Why, because America is deceased since November 4, 2008? It can still be resurrected. Just like Israel was.

In the end, the evil will disappear and America as well as the rest of the Exile will be run by Righteous Gentiles.

I could have gone to a 'BBQ' in San Francisco with some friends... But I really hate San Francisco since the DOMA defeat and pride weekend was last week. I would rather spend the time with this Yeshiva student who is willing to study with me.

I think America can celebrate 4th of July if it likes. But I do not feel the 'patriotic' feeling I used to feel for this country. The only thing which really matters is Torah study, observation of the Mitzvot, Good Deeds and staying away from evil.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 11:46:43 PM »
Why did BY say "why"? Were you asking why he would support the 4th of July? Do you know how many Jews supported the revolution? Do you know how many  Jews died in the name of freedom? Did you know Jews were responsible for freedom in America?

Do you ever look at anything I post?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 12:56:01 AM »
Why did BY say "why"? Were you asking why he would support the 4th of July? Do you know how many Jews supported the revolution? Do you know how many  Jews died in the name of freedom? Did you know Jews were responsible for freedom in America?

Do you ever look at anything I post?

I asked why he studied "in memory of" the 4th of July as if it's something of the past. We felt the murder of America on that dark night in November, 2008. I said Baruch Dayan HaEmet with Shem and Malchut. You say it for bad news, not just if someone died. I was going to say the bracha "HaTov VeHaMeitiv" if Romney won, which would have been the liberation of this country from the Muslim occupation. HaTov VeHaMeitiv is what you say for good news. You can also say it for the death of an evil person (Like Mandela, IY"H).

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 01:01:05 AM »
I think America can celebrate 4th of July if it likes. But I do not feel the 'patriotic' feeling I used to feel for this country. The only thing which really matters is Torah study, observation of the Mitzvot, Good Deeds and staying away from evil.

I guess he meant studying Torah "LeIlui Nishmat Arba'a BeYuli" or "LeIlui Nishmat Aratzot HaBrit". That's means to study for the elevation of the soul of "The Fourth of July" and the second for "The United States". Chaim dedicates the beginning of shows LeIlui Nishmat. He says this show is dedicated to the elevation of the souls of....

Of course, you could also wish Refuah Shelemah to the US that it should be cured of the illness of Muslim occupation.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 03:09:58 AM »
Happy illegal fireworks day!

What was the purpose of this day again kids?
Oh, independence. Now I remember. For a moment there I thought it was national BBQ day.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 03:17:12 AM »

Interestingly, I felt this way before I read your reply today. I spent my day inside, relaxing and watching Torah lectures. That is what matters to me. I wish the people of the US congratulations on their Independence Day. But in truth, it is not my country anymore. Hashem wants Jews to be ready to be in Israel, so never get too comfortable in one country. Therefore, I don't feel too comfortable in the US.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 12:38:52 PM »
It was a great 4th of July...Magnificent Fireworks, food, kinship, and sharing...Praise the Lord for his goodness...