Author Topic: DA Rests case against Zimmerman  (Read 544 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
DA Rests case against Zimmerman
« on: July 05, 2013, 07:03:09 PM »
Today the DA in the Zimmerman case has rested it's case against Zimmerman.  I wonder how many more holes Zimmerman's attorney will punch in the DA's case.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: DA Rests case against Zimmerman
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 04:45:49 AM »
Is it possible the DA was doing a deliberate lousy job because he was forced to persecute Zimmerman because of race politics ?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 06:17:43 AM »
Is it possible the DA was doing a deliberate lousy job because he was forced to persecute Zimmerman because of race politics ?
I think that the DA and medical examiners office never thought this case was going to get to this level of notoriety... That part of Florida is crime ridden and shooting cases like this must be a dime a dozen... The bottom line is the DA did not have much of a case to work with... This kid was clearly up to some mischief and would have bashed Zimmerman's brains out when he backed up on him had Zimmerman did not taken him out... If the court system would have allowed the prosicution to show a true picture of Martin instead of the polished up 12 year old they want people to believe Zimmerman gunned down the case would have been over before it even started... Why can't the defence disclose Martin's priors or the level of drugs in his system... Why can't the court see a true picture of how he looked  and how large he actually was... The fact that he was on some sort of a suspension from school... I believe the police department saw the situation clearly but can only say so much... The Judge is clearly giving the prosicution every advantage... I have a feeling that the state of Florida want's to be in a position where it can show it gave Trayvon every advantage in the trial... If the jury is normal Zimmerman should be a free man however with cases like this the outcome is not always the correct one.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 07:33:24 AM »
I think the trial is a racist farse. If the proch monkey interlopper hadn't cried about the trayvonicide of his hypothetical son perhaps the investigation would have ended with the logical conclusion that it was a clear case of justified self defense.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 09:45:46 AM »
I think the trial is a racist farse. If the proch monkey interlopper hadn't cried about the trayvonicide of his hypothetical son perhaps the investigation would have ended with the logical conclusion that it was a clear case of justified self defense.
Quite true... The sad part of the picture is that for the vast majority of young blacks Trayvon is the picture of what exists not the exception.... It seems even his so called half brother who testified yesterday who seemed more on the ball said he and Trayvon did not travel the same path in life as he did...  Florida as well as a few other places with large black populations have real problems dealing criminal activity with blacks in this age group... The benign neglect  Trayvon's criminal activity was being handled under was actually his undoing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 11:07:16 AM »
 I do agree with those who posted that this case was pushed by Martin's parents and the black community.  A white person who is either a community watchman, cop, security gaurd, or anything else is no longer allowed to stop and frisk, follow, and of course shoot a black person anymore, because the blacks will cry racism.  Even if it's justified.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »
Can you imagine if this situation was reversed? I'm surprised the brilliant minds at Hollywood didn't think of this.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 10:33:38 PM »
Zimmerman could always appeal if he looses and sight the racist decision of the judge to withhold evidence.

Once someone overturns the conviction, it can't be reinstated. The burden is always on the prosecution. Unfortunetly, that meant OJ couldn't be re-tried but at least his stupidity to steal back the items which were sold for the debt he owed for the civil trial eventually got him.