Author Topic: Arafats doctor- "Arafat died of AIDS".  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Arafats doctor- "Arafat died of AIDS".
« on: July 07, 2013, 05:49:38 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Arafats doctor- "Arafat died of AIDS".
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »
from raping little boys or from being raped as a little boy?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »
Probably lots of both.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 10:28:49 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                          :fist:

And may many more of this ilk follow that diseased animal Yimach Shemo Vezichro.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 10:32:56 PM »

Considering his age, AIDS didn't exist when he was a little boy. AIDS only started in the late 1970's. Arafat was already an adult terrorist for many years at that time. I did hear something once about him doing it with his East German male bodyguard. I think a Jordanian soldier caught them doing it. This is something I heard in the late 1990's or around 2000. I remember posting it in chat rooms when defending Israel against the PLO Arab Muslim Nazis.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 10:44:25 PM »
It was well known in the Arab world that Arafat was a nororious homosexual, but it was forbidded to be discussed openly

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 11:08:55 PM »

Considering his age, AIDS didn't exist when he was a little boy. AIDS only started in the late 1970's. Arafat was already an adult terrorist for many years at that time. I did hear something once about him doing it with his East German male bodyguard. I think a Jordanian soldier caught them doing it. This is something I heard in the late 1990's or around 2000. I remember posting it in chat rooms when defending Israel against the PLO Arab Muslim Nazis.

I though AIDS started in the early 80s not the late 70s.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 12:04:23 AM »
According to an old NY Post story Polish secret service agents who were watching Arafat said that Arafat enjoyed making animal noises while having his way with little boys.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 01:20:26 AM »
Old video... But a classic!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 01:24:06 AM »

Actually it was Romanian intelligence (one of the intelligence agents wrote about it in his memoir), and Arafat was raping little boys.  I'm sure a great many people were exposed to this behavior, as Romanian intelligence officers weren't the only ones to ever stand guard or host Arafat, but they have been the only ones with the balls to admit it publicly.   Since the Soviet Union helped create the PLO and basically created the arafat public persona, I'm sure they were around it and knew, and given all the close ties between the PLO and the US govt especially in the Clinton days, I'm sure there were diplomats including US diplomats who knew of Arafat's perversion and abuse of little boys, but they cover up for him.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 01:37:39 AM »
Actually it was Romanian intelligence (one of the intelligence agents wrote about it in his memoir), and Arafat was raping little boys.  I'm sure a great many people were exposed to this behavior, as Romanian intelligence officers weren't the only ones to ever stand guard or host Arafat, but they have been the only ones with the balls to admit it publicly.   Since the Soviet Union helped create the PLO and basically created the arafat public persona, I'm sure they were around it and knew, and given all the close ties between the PLO and the US govt especially in the Clinton days, I'm sure there were diplomats including US diplomats who knew of Arafat's perversion and abuse of little boys, but they cover up for him.
I stand corrected & you are right it was Romanian intelligence.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 03:57:54 AM »
Haha this is funny news!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2013, 01:47:41 PM »
I though AIDS started in the early 80s not the late 70s.

It probably existed in the 70's but people only knew what it was in the 80's since it takes 10 years to kill someone.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2013, 02:13:37 PM »

It probably existed in the 70's but people only knew what it was in the 80's since it takes 10 years to kill someone.

I guess you're right.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 01:54:12 PM »
video down
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 07:22:25 PM »
I think he got it from his body guards. The little boys probably got infected from him but then he probably murdered them anyways.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 04:12:38 PM »
Arafats doctor died of palestinianitis..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14