Author Topic: A Christian ally  (Read 2561 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
A Christian ally
« on: July 20, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »
An American with heritage from Lebanon:

http://www.israpundit.com/2006/?p=5245

An informal biography:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Gabriel

She has appeared on Hannity & Colmes as well as Neil Cavuto's show--both on Fox News. 

Of course, Colmes usually tries to doubt everything she says. 

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A Christian ally
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 12:43:44 PM »
I think she would be willing to help raise funding for JTF. 

"Gabriel spoke as part of a lecture series organized by Duke University's Jewish community to provide counter-programming after the fourth Palestinian Solidarity Movement student conference was held there in October 2004. She angered many members of the crowd when she referred to Arabs as "barbarians" and Duke's Freeman Center for Jewish Life later apologized for her comments"

She was probably disappointed that Jews were apologizing to them.  I think she would be glad to help JTF raise money. 

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 04:19:24 PM »
We should have Jimmy tell Chaim to contact her.

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 05:29:07 PM »
She's a lovely, brave, righteous woman and she's not squeamish about what needs to be done with the islamic menace.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 01:59:34 AM »
I saw her on FOX News, this lady has some real fire in her belly, and everything she says is the truth.  She is fantastic.  If I were at her Duke speech and people were condemning her I would go around and slap some misguided Jews' faces.

That would be amazing if she would support JTF.

She's really sexy too.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 02:04:10 AM »
I saw her on FOX News, this lady has some real fire in her belly, and everything she says is the truth.  She is fantastic.  If I were at her Duke speech and people were condemning her I would go around and slap some misguided Jews' faces.

That would be amazing if she would support JTF.

She's really sexy too.

Again with the shiksas!.......Oy Vey, what is it with you guys? ;)

Seriously, she is a good sort and I've heard her say things that would make Chaim seem moderate. There's a romour that she could get a show of her own on Fox. If that happens, the sky's the limit.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 02:10:15 AM »
Again with the shiksas!.......Oy Vey, what is it with you guys? ;)

Seriously, she is a good sort and I've heard her say things that would make Chaim seem moderate. There's a romour that she could get a show of her own on Fox. If that happens, the sky's the limit.

Hey hey, there's nothing wrong with admiring a woman who is beautiful both inside and out.  I hope with all of my heart that she gets a show.  She would be able to change so many minds because she is so logical and tells it how it is.

Imagine, having her own show and inviting Chaim ben Pesach as a guest political commentator.  What a miracle that would be! 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 02:52:11 AM »
I vote for a 'Beauty and the Beast' format. Brigitte, Ann and Chaim. Each week a leftist is invited on to explain his position and is ripped a new one. What a spectacle that would be. TV's only legal bloodsport. :D

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 10:16:20 AM »
Her book, Because they Hate, is a must read. Shows the true soul, or I should say, the true lack of a soul, in islam.
I think she would definitely support JTF from the things she has said in her book, what she has said on Book TV on Cspan and her site, American Congress for Truth. Sorry for my lack of Jewish lingo, but I am assuming Shiska has something to do with non Jewish women? One more thing to hate about islam, they would cover up this beauty with a potato sack.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 03:04:48 AM »
What should JTF's goal be in helping Brigitte in spreading her message?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 10:54:25 PM »
Yep she has an excellant book.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 06:42:04 AM »
Even just today i saw a video of a muslim middle aged woman who converted away from islam... maybe if we could get more people like this we could use them as a non-biased view on revealing the true islam

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 07:30:32 PM »
Brigitte Gabriel schools to be dropping Holocaust education

Christian Persecution
in the Middle East
http://www.americancongressfortruth.com/media1/Christian_Persecution2.wmv

Brigitte Gabriel's
Interview
http://www.americancongressfortruth.com/media1/Christian_Persecution2.wmv