Author Topic: Don't pee on the train tracks  (Read 1871 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Don't pee on the train tracks
« on: July 09, 2013, 11:06:07 AM »
Some homey decided to pee on the train tracks. They're just like us. Don't we all pee on the train tracks?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/model_death_on_rd_rail_T5jEvtvLNYgtBgxIu6EbFN
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Don't pee on the train tracks
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 12:12:52 PM »
They are just like some of us. I smell urine in almost every tunnel passage in Israel. You know I mean like short tunnels that cross under a road or railroad. I don't know why but these things are a magnet for drunk urinators, and the bigger ones that get allot of traffic are usually infested with hobos and beggars.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 06:03:01 PM »
I don't

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 03:50:00 PM »
They are just like some of us. I smell urine in almost every tunnel passage in Israel. You know I mean like short tunnels that cross under a road or railroad. I don't know why but these things are a magnet for drunk urinators, and the bigger ones that get allot of traffic are usually infested with hobos and beggars.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've smelled it at the old Haifa Central Bus Station going in the tunnel under the train tracks to get to the Haifa Bat Galim Train Station. That was the old outdoors station. If you want to find an indoor station with that smell, just go to the Tel Aviv Central Bus Station where all the Sudanese and other illegal homeless people live.

You know, it's partly a problem of the self-hating Jews. The self-hating Jews sometimes charage a shekel to enter the bathrooms at bus stations. I remember it was hard to find a free bathroom at the Jerusalem Central Bus Station which is also a shopping mall. Even if you just want to wash your hands with soap before eating at the food court is hard. In the past I would go to the bathroom at the underground level.

This reminds me of the show when Chaim quoted Al Sharpton telling the black candidate for Governor of NY saying "Carl McCall, n word. You'se notin' but a piss in da elevata n word. Dat's all you is, I seen you Carl McCall. You pee in da elevatas of the housing projects Carl McCall, I seen you. You pee in da eleavats and hallways of all da housing projects Carl McCall, I seen you. Dat's the type of n word you is.". It reminded me of smelling that smell in elevators at bus terminals in the US.

Listen at 24:00: http://www.jtfarchive.org/audio/09182002a.mp3

I paraphrased it but it's almost what Chaim said on that show.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 04:12:54 PM »

Yeah I know what you mean. I've smelled it at the old Haifa Central Bus Station going in the tunnel under the train tracks to get to the Haifa Bat Galim Train Station. That was the old outdoors station. If you want to find an indoor station with that smell, just go to the Tel Aviv Central Bus Station where all the Sudanese and other illegal homeless people live.

You know, it's partly a problem of the self-hating Jews. The self-hating Jews sometimes charage a shekel to enter the bathrooms at bus stations. I remember it was hard to find a free bathroom at the Jerusalem Central Bus Station which is also a shopping mall. Even if you just want to wash your hands with soap before eating at the food court is hard. In the past I would go to the bathroom at the underground level.

This reminds me of the show when Chaim quoted Al Sharpton telling the black candidate for Governor of NY saying "Carl McCall, n word. You'se notin' but a piss in da elevata n word. Dat's all you is, I seen you Carl McCall. You pee in da elevatas of the housing projects Carl McCall, I seen you. You pee in da eleavats and hallways of all da housing projects Carl McCall, I seen you. Dat's the tyep of n word you is.". It reminded me of smelling that smell in elevators at bus terminals in the US.

Listen at 24:00: http://www.jtfarchive.org/audio/09182002a.mp3
I was thinking about that Haifa underground passage, also if you know there are tunnel crossings in Tel-Aviv Merkaz train/bus station and under Jaffa street near the Jerusalem central bus station.

But the thing is also smelled and even saw a pool of urine in tunnels at much less central locations. I am sure drunk low life left their mark there and these are not Sudanese or homeless persons. I don't think it was dog urine because it smelled like human urine and dogs there have plenty of better locations like sandy ground to pee on.

I think there is no charge to use the facility in the Jerusalem bus station, as far as I remember last time I used it it was free and also clean. The tel aviv central bus station is one of the most disgusting places in Israel and it looks like a little African slum had been implanted there. Last time I used the restrooms there was probably in the mid 1990s and I recall you had to insert a shekel to open a cell's door but urinal was free. But it was disgusting even then and I don't advice anyone to try the place. You might have a junky jump on you, or some masturbater.

I don't know if there are pay restrooms in Israel any more, at least they are not very common.   

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 04:29:31 PM »
When I was in Israel in January, at the Jerusalem Central Bus Station, there were people collecting shekels outside the bathroom on the third floor near the area where departing buses leave the building and enter the street. So I walked past them to use the bathroom and they said it cost money so I said something like "Ma zeh? Zeh oleh kesef lehishtamesh ba sherutim?" so then I told them I don't have money and they let me go. I guess if you ask them to go for free first, then they will let you.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 04:35:44 PM »
I remember at the old Haifa Central Bus Station, they would collect money to use the bathroom. I don't think they do at the new one.

But the situation isn't nearly as bad as in the New York subway. There it's common to smell it all over, not just at a tunnel under the tracks or the bathroom. Even at the platform while waiting for the subway to come. Of course on the subway trains themselves, you have affirmative action homeless people walking from car to car asking for money. Sometimes they play or sing some loud music and ask for money. There's also people playing musical instruments sitting on the ground in stations playing music so people will drop coins in a container.

Of course there are also black preachers with their AA church nonsense.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 04:53:50 PM »
This is why our subways smell so nice.  Because these "homelss" people pee and stink up the stations and trains.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 05:57:21 PM »
Some homey decided to pee on the train tracks. They're just like us. Don't we all pee on the train tracks?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/model_death_on_rd_rail_T5jEvtvLNYgtBgxIu6EbFN

I just clicked on it now. I thought it was going to say that he got electrocuted by peeing on the third rail. The third rail is electric and as we know, liquid transmits electricity so I thought the electricity got transferred from the rail to his body via the urine. Of course AA geniuses don't understand how electricity works.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 06:02:28 PM »

I just clicked on it now. I thought it was going to say that he got electrocuted by peeing on the third rail. The third rail is electric and as we know, liquid transmits electricity so I thought the electricity got transferred from the rail to his body via the urine. Of course AA geniuses don't understand how electricity works.
They tried that in "Mythbusters", it is near impossible because the urine arch is made of droplets, especially I think the point of impact, it is not contiguous unless at very close distance.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 06:19:45 PM »
Not all 'liquid' conducts electricity. Pure water doesn't conduct electricity for the most part...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2013, 08:42:23 PM »
Well my dad once told me that when he was younger and he had to go, he was near an electric fence and he could feel the current. I think it was in Europe in the 1970's. Of course it wasn't strong enough to kill someone so I assume if an AA person did it in the middle of a subway platform it wouldn't kill him either.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2013, 08:48:46 PM »
They tried that in "Mythbusters", it is near impossible because the urine arch is made of droplets, especially I think the point of impact, it is not contiguous unless at very close distance.

Yeah I saw that when that episode aired. It was funny
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 12:15:52 AM »
Not all 'liquid' conducts electricity. Pure water doesn't conduct electricity for the most part...

sigh hhhh
Pee conducts electricity - plenty of salt.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 01:16:03 AM »

sigh hhhh
Pee conducts electricity - plenty of salt.

I was commenting on a statement made by BY :
The third rail is electric and as we know, liquid transmits electricity so I thought the electricity got transferred from the rail to his body via the urine.

It is not fully correct to say 'liquid transmits electricity' because pure water does not. It would be fully correct to say 'urine transmits electricity'...

Do you understand my point?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 01:29:22 AM »
I was commenting on a statement made by BY :
It is not fully correct to say 'liquid transmits electricity' because pure water does not. It would be fully correct to say 'urine transmits electricity'...

Do you understand my point?

I know you weren't referring to me.

He didn't get specific. Doesn't mean he doesn't know this.

Never mind, keep up the good work my good walking encyclopedia.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 01:31:32 AM »
And M, you forgot this definition:
The pee would stop as soon as it hits the electrified track. Finish that definition.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 02:27:14 AM »

Then why is lightning attracted to water? And why can someone get electrocuted if they are in a bathtub and an electric device falls in?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 02:47:45 AM »
He meant the salts in the water conduct electricity.
Whereas pure water (which is very difficult find) does not conduct electricity.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 03:00:32 AM »

Then why is lightning attracted to water? And why can someone get electrocuted if they are in a bathtub and an electric device falls in?

Well, from the little research I did today it appears that for all intent and purposes absolutely pure (as in distilled) water does not conduct electricity. Although, as ACK pointed out, it is difficult to get absolutely pure water.

Yes, bath water and rain may not be 'distilled' or 'pure' and will conduct electricity. I am only bringing it up for the intellectual curiosity of the matter.

Obviously urine contains salt and will conduct electricity, although I am not going to volunteer to be an experimental guinea pig.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2013, 03:04:40 AM »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090504055702AAFyuQX

Why does pure water NOT conduct electricity?

AN annoying idea but true is that water is just slightly soluble, just barely, that is water dissolves in water. But it does not free up enough ions, positive or negative, to carry a charge, to bridge the gaps between the postive or negative ions.

Adding salt, for example, does free up enough charged ions to carry a charge. All salts and many other compounds and elements have the same effect. But water's low solubility prevents that..

You may notice that everyone keeps talking about electrolytes, freeing up charged particles. THose explanations fail to explain that water itself is made up of charged ions, H2 and O. But as a molecule the water's charge is neutral (almost). It is simply the lack of solubility, the lack of fred charged particles that prevents electircal conduction. If more water disoolved it would be a conductor.

http://humantouchofchemistry.com/does-distilled-water-conduct-electricity.htm

Does Distilled Water Conduct Electricity?

Most of us are familiar that wires and metals conduct electricity. However, did you know that water too can help electricity travel? But not every water conducts electricity and the rate of electricity conduction is also different. Wondering how? Let us explain...

Everyday Chemistry - Does Distilled Water Conduct Electricity?

Did you know that water helps electricity travel? Studies have shown that water and electricity can be a dangerous combination for us because water is a good conductor of electricity. But does distilled water conduct electricity too? Let's find out...

What is Distilled Water?

Plain water contains dissolved minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron and sodium. When water is boiled and the steam is allowed to condense in a reservoir, the pure liquid that remains, devoid of minerals, is called distilled water.

What is Electricity?

Understanding how electricity travels will help answer the question "Does distilled water conduct electricity?". But first, we need to start with understanding 'atoms'. When an atom has more protons than electrons, it has a positive charge. When the atom has more electrons than protons, it has a negative charge. Atoms prefer to have a neutral charge and will swap electrons to become neutral. As electrons are passed from one atom to another, a flow of electricity is created.

So to answer the question...

Since distilled water is purified and does not contain any impurities, it is unable to conduct electricity. Water molecules on their own have no charge and as a result they cannot swap electrons. Without the swapping of electrons, electricity is unable to travel through distilled water.

Salt water, on the other hand, is considered a good conductor of electricity because it contains ions in it. Tap water, although it doesn't taste salty, can also conduct electricity because it isn't pure. The water from the kitchen sink often has traces of minerals such as calcium, Ca2+, and magnesium, Mg2+ and can help conduct electricity. However, what needs to be noted here is that not all water is the same nor will it conduct electricity at the same rate.

So the next time, you handle distilled water, you can be assured that it will not conduct electricity and you are handling safe water.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2013, 03:38:26 AM »
Didnt MythBusters "bust" this myth!???!?!?!?!?!?! Im never gunna watch that show again, my trust is shattered
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2013, 04:16:03 AM »
I think most tunnels attract human elimination in all places.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2013, 09:11:46 AM »
...statement made by BY :

Does anyone know what this phenomenon is called?
This must been the 3rd time I read M's statement and completely missed the repeating "by BY".
I'm guessing most people didn't notice it either.
When I was in school the teacher held up a really large piece of paper that you could read from 80 million miles.
I forget the exact wording but it was like this:
[word] [word] the
the [word] [word]
And he made everyone read it out loud.
Everyone read it, corrected it in their minds, and spoke out loud the corrected sentence.
Again, I don't remember the words, but I'll just make up something just to illustrate.
Sit on the
the soft mat
When read out loud it becomes: Sit on the soft mat
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »
By by BY ni tihs csae M maens ot sya by Bimayin Ysieral.