Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 557 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 09, 2013, 07:32:36 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:19:35 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: There's a terrorist playing for the New York Jets
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »
There was a post about this guy on May 20th this year...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,69457.msg594632.html#msg594632
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 08:12:07 PM »
Apparently Joe Kaufman is making this guys Jew hatred known to the public.

It is a shame because when I was a kid the NY Jets ranked among my most favorite teams. I used to play football in the streets and had a NY Jets logo on my helmet. Those days were the days of greats like Joe Namath...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_namath

Joseph William "Joe" Namath (/ˈneɪmɨθ/; born May 31, 1943), nicknamed "Broadway Joe" or "Joe Willie",[1] is a former American football quarterback. He played college football for the University of Alabama under coach Paul "Bear" Bryant and his assistant, Howard Schnellenberger, from 1962–1964, and professional football in the American Football League (AFL) and National Football League (NFL) during the 1960s and 1970s. Namath was an American Football League icon. He played for that league's New York Jets for most of his professional football career, and finished his career with the NFL's Los Angeles Rams. He was elected to the Hall of Fame in 1985.

Namath retired after playing in 143 career games (including play off games) with 68 wins, 71 losses and 4 ties, in his 132 career starts he was 64–64–4, and he was 4–7 coming off the bench in relief. In his career he threw 173 touchdowns, 220 interceptions, and completed 1,886 passes for 27,663 yards.[2] During his thirteen years in the AFL and NFL he played for three division champions (the 1968 and 1969 AFL East Champion Jets and the 1977 NFC West Champion Rams), earned one league championship (1968 AFL Championship), and one Super Bowl victory (Super Bowl III).

In 1999, he was ranked number 96 on The Sporting News' list of the 100 Greatest Football Players. He was the only player on the list to have spent a majority of his career with the Jets.

He is known for once boldly guaranteeing a Jets' victory over Don Shula's NFL Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III (1969) and then making good on his prediction with a 16-7 win.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:10:03 PM »

Once again Abe Foxman is on the side of our enemies!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/12/jets-oday-aboushi-proud-to-be-a-palestinian-american/

Jets’ Oday Aboushi “proud to be a Palestinian-American”

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 12, 2013, 4:51 PM EDT

Oday Aboushi is a rookie offensive lineman for the Jets, and he’s also a Palestinian-American. His Palestinian heritage has been well known to everyone who knew who he was, but it suddenly became a controversial topic this week when several articles, blog posts and social media messages began to suggest that statements Aboushi has made paint him as an anti-Semitic enemy of Israel.

Aboushi and the Jets may have been leery of wading into such a thorny matter, but on Friday they decided that it was time for Aboushi to defend himself. And so, in response to a request from PFT earlier in the week, the team passed along statements that clarify who Aboushi is and why the Jets support him.

“I’m proud to be born and raised in the United States, proud to be a Palestinian-American and as a native New Yorker, I’m especially proud to have been drafted by the Jets and have the chance to represent this great organization and the NFL,” Aboushi said. “It is upsetting to see people try and tarnish my reputation without even knowing me, but I appreciate all the support I have been getting from people of all backgrounds across the city and the country. As for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, I hope that both sides make peace and live in prosperity.”

The Jets also released a statement from the team that said nothing at all about agreeing or disagreeing with the content of any public comments Aboushi has made, but affirming that they believe in diversity and free speech.

“The New York Jets strongly believe in diversity, inclusion and tolerance of others. We also encourage all of our employees to use good judgment when exercising their rights to freedom of expression and speech to be certain that they are constructive and respectful,” the statement said.

The Anti-Defamation League also released a statement from National Director Abraham Foxman defending Aboushi.

“Absolutely nothing in the public record suggests that Aboushi is anything other than a young American athlete who takes pride in his Palestinian heritage,” Foxman said. “Being pro-Palestinian does not mean you’re an anti-Semite or an extremist. The record simply does not show that Aboushi has crossed that line.”
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 08:37:19 PM »
It makes me sick but I gotta admit Foxman is a tool of the Muslim Brotherhood.

This guy has made obvious antisemitic statements and is involved with anti-Israel forums and Foxman is going to stick his ugly head in the sand once again, defending gays and terrorists rather than righteous Jews in their home land...

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 10:15:21 PM »
Just as suspected... this Clown is now using Taqyia, pretending to be a friend of the Jews and even claiming he has had many Jewish friends, lol