Poll

What is the real identity of the Pedofronter "A Blue Thread"?

Ralph
4 (33.3%)
Homo, Jr.
0 (0%)
Joshua Rosenfag
1 (8.3%)
Johnson Brown
1 (8.3%)
Americanzero
0 (0%)
Other (please list)
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Who is A Blue Thread really?  (Read 16798 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Who is A Blue Thread really?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2013, 10:04:10 PM »
¿¿Que??
¿you mean blue guy or anti-semites?

That was a reply to post #12.

I meant anti-Semites, but if Blue Thread is one then it means him too.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2013, 10:05:07 PM »
So let me get this straight, you're a Jewish "convert" (even though you're not really a convert if you converted to Karaite Judaism), and you see a thread on Muslim brutality, and the first thing you think of is the Torah and say "wow, look at the similarities", and you see nothing wrong with this picture?  The Torah's halachic system is much more humane than the Islamic sharia system, regardless of any similarities on certain levels.  If you see a thread on the "chosen people" I bet the first thing you'd think of would be "oh the Nazis believed that they were a master race too" despite the fact that there are clear moral distinctions between the two.

Actually, the recent court decisions in the US a few days ago regarding 'gay marriage' had prompted me to go back and look up exactly what Leviticus says about it before I posted a reply to blog post on the subject that was in support of the decision- and this was a Jewish blogger, mind you, supporting gay marriage so I felt it was necessary for me to remind him what the Torah has to say on the issue. That's why the law was on my mind when I first saw that post; otherwise I probably would not have given it near the amount of thought I did at the time.

Just so you know, we post all kinds of examples on this forum of anti-Semitic behavior like this McDonald's issue.  Are you telling me that your standard response is going to be "well they have a right to their opinion too" and then find a justification for it?  Just because anti-Semites have opinions doesn't mean we have to justify them and make arguments for them.  And with all our criticism of self-hating Jews on this forum, including Netanyahu, where do you get the idea that we think Jews are above reproach?

I see your point on the first item, the posting of anti-Semitic behavior. But in the case of the McDonald's decision, is it *really* anti-Semitic, or just anti-Israel, or just a business decision? That was my whole point on the matter. Even if McDonald's is critical of Israel on its policies toward Gaza and/or the West Bank, that doesn't automatically equate to a criticism of Judaism- do you see the difference?

No more so then pushing the enemy's perspective every time you disagree with something.  Good vs. evil is not a matter of opinion.  Like a typical Stormfronter, you seem to be very confused about the difference between good and evil, which is why you were attracted to StørmFrønt in the first place.

I don't push the enemy's perspective all the time- but it's always a good policy to know where the opposition's mind is before you move against them, right? For example, we think "X" is a good thing, but They think "X" is a bad thing- why do they think "X" is bad? Do they have a valid reason for thinking "X" is bad, or is it just a knee-jerk reaction to us thinking "X" is good? You have to get into the enemy's thoughts before you can have much of a chance of defeating him or persuading him to change his mind.

And I really wish you folks would quit saying I'm a 'stormfronter' or whatnot- I admitted in good faith that I had some dealings with them over a decade ago, but none since then, and I left that way of thinking behind long ago. I do agree with you, though, when I first went there I was a very confused individual- I didn't think so at the time, but age and experience showed me the error of my ways and I changed for the better.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2013, 10:05:53 PM »
Oi. Where did you get the numbers from? I don't see them.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2013, 10:09:48 PM »
He claims to be Jewish.

I thought he said he was only "partly Jewish" which there is just no such thing. Maybe I am confused with someone else?

As for the question, I don't know who "Ralph" is or "Homo Jr" is so how could I vote. I guess "other" and say it's some anti-Jewish anti-Israel troll but tries to use "logic" and rationalization to try and not appear as what he is saying is anti-Israel.

I am quite skeptical of this person.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 10:13:28 PM »
Oi. Where did you get the numbers from? I don't see them.

The post numbers in the thread. For example the post where you asked this question was reply #29.  This post is reply #31.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 10:16:08 PM »
I thought he said he was only "partly Jewish" which there is just no such thing. Maybe I am confused with someone else?

As for the question, I don't know who "Ralph" is or "Homo Jr" is so how could I vote. I guess "other" and say it's some anti-Jewish anti-Israel troll.
He said no one in his family is Jewish, he "says" he's a convert.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 10:19:34 PM »

Those are not good Christians. They could be communists. What the commies did in China was ban all religion. But they later decided to use the Buddhists instead of exterminating them. Now replace "China" with "America"; replace "Buddhists" with "Christians".

Now for muslims. They want you dead, infidel.

Really, you really need to get to know them.  To summarise, when they're in the minority, they will be very friendly. As they grow, they become really nasty. They start demanding stuff. I know what, here's an easy answer. Just look at England: no filthy infidels in muslim areas.

I think we're in agreement on these points, ACK - I was raised in both Baptist and Methodist settings, and knowing the things I learned about them along the way, I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. Catholics are the least problematic 'converters', followed by the Methodists, but the Southern Baptists.... better hold on to your kippa when they start thumping that Bible and quoting chapter and verse at you!

As for the rest, I agree as well- I'll play nice as long as they play nice, but as always it's best to err on the side of safety and not get too chummy in the first place. And a loaded shotgun in a handy place is a good thing, too, just in case of trouble!

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 10:21:11 PM »

As for the question, I don't know who "Ralph" is or "Homo Jr" is so how could I vote. I guess "other" and say it's some anti-Jewish anti-Israel troll but tries to use "logic" and rationalization to try and not appear as what he is saying is anti-Israel.

I am quite skeptical of this person.

I believe you have me confused with the poster who started the thread "I'm Partly Jewish". That is not me.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 10:26:01 PM »
He said no one in his family is Jewish, he "says" he's a convert.

Ok, I just caught up. Well, he would be a Ger Tzedek had he done giyur through a Beis Din al pi Halacha. But if it not then....whatever.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2013, 10:28:48 PM »
I believe you have me confused with the poster who started the thread "I'm Partly Jewish". That is not me.

Ah yes, I see: http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70409.0.html

I am not going to pick on you, whoever you are. I am just skeptical of your intentions and will be watching.  o_O

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »
(now deactivated- my dad was a tailgunner on a B-52 when they still had tailgunners, before he died in '67).
I'm sure every adult male in your entire family is/was a "tailgunner", faggot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2013, 10:33:53 PM »
The post numbers in the thread. For example the post where you asked this question was reply #29.  This post is reply #31.

Its not there. Maybe only admins see them?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2013, 10:34:27 PM »
Really?  This is your excuse to promote enemy propaganda on every thread?

Pointing out the opposition's thought process is not the same as endorsing their policies or opinions. In a more general sense, if you present only one side of the issue how can people think rationally about it or make informed choices on a given matter? (Unless, of course, the agenda is to suppress any other point of view than the Official Policy, in which case that's a perfectly valid tactic as well, even though it's being intellectually dishonest toward the target audience- we see this being done by national governments and political groups all the time.)

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2013, 10:38:14 PM »
Its not there. Maybe only admins see them?

Look right below the thread title on each post, the post # ("reply #") is there.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2013, 10:38:53 PM »

Or are you taking the position that, as Jews, we are above all reproach for anything we do, no matter how bad it may be?
Our point is, we haven't committed some offense that makes us guilty or collectively guilty and worthy of punishments or reprisals from countries, nazi organizations, nazi muslims, hateful leftists et al.  To assume we have some kind of collective guilt (usually attached by these hateful creatures to actions of ours which are quite justified and the furthest from "wrong" as you can possibly get) and therefore "punish" us for being Jewish is injustice of the lowest order.   

To imply that we think we're "above reproach" is simply a reverse psychology to make your victim into the offender.  The reality is that you (muslims, mcdonalds, whatever) consider us beneath or exempt from the principles of fairness that should be offered to all people.  That is a victimization.   And it is obviously a very stupid and incorrect assumption you are making to think that all forms of "reproach" lobbed in our direction are valid by default!

Or is criticism or disagreement with a Israeli governmental policy (as in the McDonald's decision) the same as criticizing or disagreeing with Judaism itself?
. Mcdonalds is engaging NOT in a criticism of the israeli governmental policy but rather in a denial of basic human rights and liberties to Israeli Jews who live in certain places, hold certain political views, and/or do not succomb to the liberal agenda which encourages their suicide.  This is another reverse psychology tactic used by leftists and BDS to make their victims (Jews) appear like the criminal when in fact it is you who is criminal.  Ie, they say "you don't allow criticism of Israeli govt" as if we are somehow stifling your freedom by disagreeing with you or pointing out why you are mistaken.  It's a calumny on your part against Jews and against your opponents.  No one is silencing you by calling you an idiot and pointing out what was idiotic about what you said.  In addition to that, only an fool could ask this question of us seriously.  We are constantly criticizing the Israeli govt and some of their suicidal insane policies at this forum.

Again with the 'morally equating' allegation- is that a forum peculiarity, or a required 'buzz word' that we're supposed to use every time we don't agree with something?

Snore.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 10:50:24 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2013, 10:39:42 PM »
.... better hold on to your kippa when they start thumping that Bible and quoting chapter and verse at you!

As for the rest, I agree as well- I'll play nice as long as they play nice, but as always it's best to err on the side of safety and not get too chummy in the first place. And a loaded shotgun in a handy place is a good thing, too, just in case of trouble!

But I'm not Jewish, why would I wear a kippah?

Again, they will be your buddy as long as they are in the minority.
When they are 1/4 of the population you'll see them change their ways. Look at Indonesia. How about Saudi Arabia.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2013, 10:41:06 PM »
Pointing out the opposition's thought process is not the same as endorsing their policies or opinions. In a more general sense, if you present only one side of the issue how can people think rationally about it or make informed choices on a given matter? (Unless, of course, the agenda is to suppress any other point of view than the Official Policy, in which case that's a perfectly valid tactic as well, even though it's being intellectually dishonest toward the target audience- we see this being done by national governments and political groups all the time.)
You want to know something? I'm a witch! I don't have to even read what you post, I can see right into your soul!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2013, 10:42:24 PM »
I'm sure every adult male in your entire family is/was a "tailgunner", faggot.

Just as long as they're not rear admirals.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2013, 10:44:29 PM »
Look right below the thread title on each post, the post # ("reply #") is there.

Oi I'm getting old.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2013, 10:46:54 PM »
Does disagreeing with and pointing out the fallacy in someone's illogical, irrational, dishonest, incorrect, and unfair "reproach" mean that I believe I am above reproach?  No, it just means I think I am above stupid accusations and I like to refute them.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2013, 10:50:54 PM »
. Mcdonalds is engaging NOT in a criticism of the israeli governmental policy  ET AL

I haven't delved deeply enough into the post count to see what all has been said previously about McDonald's and Israel- apparently there is a lot going on there that I am not aware of. My responses to date on the McDonald's issue have been solely on the decision by McDonald's to not build a franchise in the Ariel settlement area, and nothing more.

However, if there IS a problem and McDonald's is actively working against the best interest of Israel, why doesn't Tel Aviv just pull their business license and send them packing as enemies of the state? Seems to be the logical thing to do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2013, 10:52:44 PM »
I'm pretty convinced it's not ralph btw.  This guy is capable of civility unlike the iranian nazi behema ralph.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2013, 10:54:36 PM »
We present the enemy thought process all the time, which we disagree with, hence the term "enemy".  You present the enemy thought process as your own ideas, which are not distinguishable from Stormfronter types.

I see your point- I was not aware my comments were being taken like that. I will be sure to properly reference things in the future.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2013, 10:55:48 PM »
I'm pretty convinced it's not ralph btw.  This guy is capable of civility unlike the iranian nazi behema ralph.
Ralph has 500 different personae. This means nothing. The guy's the biggest MPD case the world has seen.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2013, 10:56:42 PM »
Just as long as they're not rear admirals.
Never heard that one before.  :::D :::D :::D