Poll

What is the real identity of the Pedofronter "A Blue Thread"?

Ralph
4 (33.3%)
Homo, Jr.
0 (0%)
Joshua Rosenfag
1 (8.3%)
Johnson Brown
1 (8.3%)
Americanzero
0 (0%)
Other (please list)
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Who is A Blue Thread really?  (Read 16796 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who is A Blue Thread really?
« on: July 11, 2013, 04:14:18 AM »
You and I both know this is not the first time this Pedofront sodomite has trolled JTF. So, who do you think this piece of dreck is?

WFTMPTC

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Who is A Blue Thread really?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 04:22:53 AM »
A liberal convert to pisslam son of a nazi war criminal kkk prison gang pimp. Basically the kkk guy on prison break who likes women to wear the suits instead. What makes you think that? I can show you what made me think ^.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:52:14 AM by LKZ »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 05:23:33 AM »
I don't know, but he could be a new troll.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 08:11:44 AM »
He says he's from StørmFrønt. So basically he's a white nationalist.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 02:53:41 PM »
An Islamic Nazi who was trying to use taqiyya. He just failed miserably.
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 03:58:11 PM »
He claims to be Jewish.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 04:39:13 PM »
Maybe I am foolish but I don't hold it against him at this time. If I am wrong I will apologize, but it is possible that a Jew who was brought up in a self-hating house will associate with White Nationals for the purpose of hiding his or her Jewishness. And maybe when they grow older they will realize that they are Jewish and there is nothing they can do to stop people from hating them just because they have Jewish blood.

This is why I am not so quick to jump on this guy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 06:39:10 PM »
Okay, so I've been called pretty much everything but a white guy so far; that's special. It's pretty laughable that since I said I used to post on SF (and I also said I left that life a long time ago) that somehow permanently stains me as being "from SF" for all time. People do change, you know- or do you think that once a person makes a mistake they can do nothing to ever erase it or make up for it? I'm not proud of that part of my life- but it is a part of my history and I have to live with it. Although I am loathe to reference the Christian bible on anything, one quote is rather appropriate here, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone".

As it stands, I was looking for a Jewish online community when I found this place so if I'm not welcome here I'll be more than happy to be on my way and look elsewhere. I expected to be corrected (and would welcome the correction) if I made a mistake in theology or issues of Jewish practice, but I didn't expect to be personally attacked and accused of having all sorts of nefarious motives because of my self-admitted past.

Muman is correct in his observation, regarding self-hating Jewish individuals, but in my case I am not one of those kind of people; in fact, I've done extensive research on my family tree and despite my best efforts I've found no one in any of my family lines who was a born Jew or even a convert. To my knowledge, I am the sole Jew- and a convert, at that- in my entire family history. I chose this for myself: it wasn't something I was born into. At 50, I've had many years to go down many paths and experience many things in life yet this is where I have found myself at last.

Now, to borrow a quote from Winston Churchill, when they come for us Jews again we must hang together or we will surely hang separately. I'm with you- are you with me?

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 07:05:46 PM »
Okay, so I've been called pretty much everything but a white guy so far; that's special. It's pretty laughable that since I said I used to post on SF (and I also said I left that life a long time ago) that somehow permanently stains me as being "from SF" for all time. People do change, you know- or do you think that once a person makes a mistake they can do nothing to ever erase it or make up for it? I'm not proud of that part of my life- but it is a part of my history and I have to live with it. Although I am loathe to reference the Christian bible on anything, one quote is rather appropriate here, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone".

As it stands, I was looking for a Jewish online community when I found this place so if I'm not welcome here I'll be more than happy to be on my way and look elsewhere. I expected to be corrected (and would welcome the correction) if I made a mistake in theology or issues of Jewish practice, but I didn't expect to be personally attacked and accused of having all sorts of nefarious motives because of my self-admitted past.

Muman is correct in his observation, regarding self-hating Jewish individuals, but in my case I am not one of those kind of people; in fact, I've done extensive research on my family tree and despite my best efforts I've found no one in any of my family lines who was a born Jew or even a convert. To my knowledge, I am the sole Jew- and a convert, at that- in my entire family history. I chose this for myself: it wasn't something I was born into. At 50, I've had many years to go down many paths and experience many things in life yet this is where I have found myself at last.

Now, to borrow a quote from Winston Churchill, when they come for us Jews again we must hang together or we will surely hang separately. I'm with you- are you with me?

Hi Ralph
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 07:30:53 PM »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 08:07:33 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 08:33:57 PM »
Well "Stormfronter" assumes that you're a white guy.  The reason people don't think you've changed is because the only thing you have contributed to the forum so far is:

1. Morally equating Islam with the Torah (Nazis have no respect for the Bible):
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70372.0.html

The Torah tells us that the punishment for homosexual acts is death; Shari'a law tells them the same. Is this 'morally equating' one with the other, or merely highlighting similar points of law? (Note that the *method* of punishment is not the issue- the issue is the nature of the penalty itself. There are degrees of brutality in administering a death sentence, agreed, but the end is still the same.)

2. Rationalizing McDonald's' right to be anti-Semitic (Nazis always find dumb reasons to support boycotts of all Israeli territory):
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70294.0.html

Everyone has a right to be anti-whatever, regardless if it's based on rational reasons or not. They hate us, we hate them- the door swings both ways. Recognizing that doesn't in any way mean that I think 'they' are right; I just recognize that they have a right to their opinions, too, whether I agree with them or not. Or are you taking the position that, as Jews, we are above all reproach for anything we do, no matter how bad it may be? Or is criticism or disagreement with a Israeli governmental policy (as in the McDonald's decision) the same as criticizing or disagreeing with Judaism itself?

3. Morally equating baseless Nazi hatred of Jews with righteous indignation against Islamic violence (Nazis have no conscience so they can't tell the good guys from the bad guys):
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70374.msg601070.html#msg601070

Again with the 'morally equating' allegation- is that a forum peculiarity, or a required 'buzz word' that we're supposed to use every time we don't agree with something?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 09:00:43 PM »
בס''ד

1. When you come on this forum equating us with Nazis, don't expect anything other than a very hostile reaction.

2. When you defend the Muslim Nazis by basically saying they are no different than the Jews, ditto.

3. When you defend the Nazi boycott of Israel by McDonald's, which is aimed at getting Israel to commit national suicide, ditto.

As far as your story about having converted, I don't believe you.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 09:04:11 PM »
The Torah tells us that the punishment for homosexual acts is death; Shari'a law tells them the same. Is this 'morally equating' one with the other, or merely highlighting similar points of law? (Note that the *method* of punishment is not the issue- the issue is the nature of the penalty itself. There are degrees of brutality in administering a death sentence, agreed, but the end is still the same.)

Everyone has a right to be anti-whatever, regardless if it's based on rational reasons or not. They hate us, we hate them- the door swings both ways. Recognizing that doesn't in any way mean that I think 'they' are right; I just recognize that they have a right to their opinions, too, whether I agree with them or not. Or are you taking the position that, as Jews, we are above all reproach for anything we do, no matter how bad it may be? Or is criticism or disagreement with a Israeli governmental policy (as in the McDonald's decision) the same as criticizing or disagreeing with Judaism itself?

Again with the 'morally equating' allegation- is that a forum peculiarity, or a required 'buzz word' that we're supposed to use every time we don't agree with something?
I'm glad you left SF , I thirst for the day Nazis are tortured and slaughtered!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 09:16:56 PM »
An Islamic Nazi who was trying to use taqiyya. He just failed miserably.

Taqqiyah is a principle by which a Muslim may hide or conceal his faith in order to escape clear and present mortal danger, such as imminent execution. For example, a Muslim may claim he's not a Muslim if someone is holding a gun to his head threatening to kill him if he says he is a Muslim; he may NOT hide his faith for something like a job application or interview. In any case, the principle is not generally accepted by Sunni Muslims, who teach it's better to die for your faith than hide it for any reason. The Shi'a Muslims are generally credited for using it, though, given the allegations of their terrorist ties around the world (but, then again, many Sunnis claim the Shi'a aren't Muslims at all, so it's still a twisted argument altogether).

Now considering that a) I'm not Muslim and b) even if I were, I'm not in danger of being killed at the moment for any reason so the use of that principle is not allowed... your accusation just falls apart, dead on arrival.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 09:21:20 PM »
בס''ד

1. When you come on this forum equating us with Nazis, don't expect anything other than a very hostile reaction.

2. When you defend the Muslim Nazis by basically saying they are no different than the Jews, ditto.

3. When you defend the Nazi boycott of Israel by McDonald's, which is aimed at getting Israel to commit national suicide, ditto.

As far as your story about having converted, I don't believe you.

1) I didn't.

2) I didn't.

3) I'm rather surprised that the loss of a McDonald's franchise is really an existential threat to the entire state of Israel; I had more confidence in the strength of its people and in the IDF than that. McDonald's must have more international clout than I imagined!

4) It's your right to not believe me; I can't make you believe or not believe anything.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 09:24:02 PM »
I'm glad you left SF , I thirst for the day Nazis are tortured and slaughtered!

Thank you- I'm glad I left there also. There are a lot of sick minds still hard at work over there, I'm sure. I've got better things to do than live each day filled with hate.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 09:25:47 PM »
1) I didn't.

2) I didn't.

3) I'm rather surprised that the loss of a McDonald's franchise is really an existential threat to the entire state of Israel; I had more confidence in the strength of its people and in the IDF than that. McDonald's must have more international clout than I imagined!

4) It's your right to not believe me; I can't make you believe or not believe anything.

So how do you feel about the many mosques being built in rural and urban parts of Texas?  You said you're from Texas right?
Would you like to have a beer with them or would you like to raise a pig farm next to your nearest mosque?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 09:26:03 PM »
Thank you- I'm glad I left there also. There are a lot of sick minds still hard at work over there, I'm sure. I've got better things to do than live each day filled with hate.
I understand your point...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 09:27:30 PM »

Its only used to promote David Duke, Don Black and his gay son. No really, take a look at his son, I'm not kidding.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2013, 09:43:34 PM »
So how do you feel about the many mosques being built in rural and urban parts of Texas?  You said you're from Texas right?
Would you like to have a beer with them or would you like to raise a pig farm next to your nearest mosque?

I didn't say I live in Texas, but I was born there- on the old Bergstrom Air Force Base (now deactivated- my dad was a tailgunner on a B-52 when they still had tailgunners, before he died in '67). I did say in my intro greetings from the Deep South, so I can understand the confusion.

As for mosques, we have two in my city- one is a regular masjid (community center) and the other is part of an Islamic day school. There may be others scattered around, but I am personally not aware of any more.

And on the last, I see where you're going with that, but a) I don't drink, period, (they're not supposed to, either), and b) I'm not a farmer by any stretch of the imagination... so neither is a possibility in reality. In the larger scheme of things, as long as people of any faith behave themselves and play well with others I don't care- but when they begin pushing their agenda on others when it's not wanted, that's when problems will arise, obviously. So far there has been none of that in my city, and in fact the local Muslim community has had pretty good relations with all the synagogues (we have Reform, Conservative, and Orthodox locally) so far, and I hope to see it remain that way. (The local Christian denominations are less chummy, though, and almost every time the three faiths get together for interfaith meetings and such they usually turn it into an opportunity to bash both Jews and Muslims for not believing in Jesus and try to convert everyone in the building- it's not a pretty sight.)

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2013, 09:47:35 PM »
I didn't say I live in Texas, but I was born there- on the old Bergstrom Air Force Base (now deactivated- my dad was a tailgunner on a B-52 when they still had tailgunners, before he died in '67). I did say in my intro greetings from the Deep South, so I can understand the confusion.

As for mosques, we have two in my city- one is a regular masjid (community center) and the other is part of an Islamic day school. There may be others scattered around, but I am personally not aware of any more.

And on the last, I see where you're going with that, but a) I don't drink, period, (they're not supposed to, either), and b) I'm not a farmer by any stretch of the imagination... so neither is a possibility in reality. In the larger scheme of things, as long as people of any faith behave themselves and play well with others I don't care- but when they begin pushing their agenda on others when it's not wanted, that's when problems will arise, obviously. So far there has been none of that in my city, and in fact the local Muslim community has had pretty good relations with all the synagogues (we have Reform, Conservative, and Orthodox locally) so far, and I hope to see it remain that way. (The local Christian denominations are less chummy, though, and almost every time the three faiths get together for interfaith meetings and such they usually turn it into an opportunity to bash both Jews and Muslims for not believing in Jesus and try to convert everyone in the building- it's not a pretty sight.)
Okay, what the hell ever!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2013, 09:52:48 PM »

Those are not good Christians. They could be communists. What the commies did in China was ban all religion. But they later decided to use the Buddhists instead of exterminating them. Now replace "China" with "America"; replace "Buddhists" with "Christians".

Now for muslims. They want you dead, infidel.

Really, you really need to get to know them.  To summarise, when they're in the minority, they will be very friendly. As they grow, they become really nasty. They start demanding stuff. I know what, here's an easy answer. Just look at England: no filthy infidels in muslim areas.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 10:04:28 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2013, 09:54:05 PM »
Anti-Semites don't have a right to their opinion. Their opinion is invalid.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2013, 09:56:27 PM »
Anti-Semites don't have a right to their opinion. Their opinion is invalid.

¿¿Que??
¿you mean blue guy or anti-semites?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774