Author Topic: Let's pray for Zimmerman  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Let's pray for Zimmerman
« on: July 12, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »
Let's all pray for Zimmerman that he gets off.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Let's pray for Zimmerman
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »
Screw him, he is not worth your empathy. It's the principle of justified self defense and the right to protect yourself with guns that you should be worried about.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 01:00:31 PM »
Screw him, he is not worth your empathy. It's the principle of justified self defense and the right to protect yourself with guns that you should be worried about.
Wow, strong words--why the lack of concern for Zimmerman? You know that the exact same thing happens to every single Israeli that attempts to defend themselves from Arabs.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 01:04:39 PM »
Wow, strong words--why the lack of concern for Zimmerman? You know that the exact same thing happens to every single Israeli that attempts to defend themselves from Arabs.
Because he is a libtard, and a two faced liar. It is similar to that cooking grandma who got scolded for using the n-word. She too is an Obama supporter, at least she were until they threw her under the racial bus.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 01:06:42 PM »
Because he is a libtard, and a two faced liar. It is similar to that cooking grandma who got scolded for using the n-word. She too is an Obama supporter, at least she were until they threw her under the racial bus.
I have not seen before that Zimmerman is a leftist, but even if he is, that does not mean that he should go to jail for the rest of his life for a "murder" that was not a murder. If he does, the entire Western concept of self-defense, going back to the Magna Carta, no longer exists.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 01:12:06 PM »
I have not seen before that Zimmerman is a leftist, but even if he is, that does not mean that he should go to jail for the rest of his life for a "murder" that was not a murder. If he does, the entire Western concept of self-defense, going back to the Magna Carta, no longer exists.
That is worrying I agree.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »
I agree its not about Zimmerman and that its about self-defense.  However, Zimmerman is currently the icon of this issue.

Isn't Zimmerman a Jewish name like Robert Allen Zimmerman.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 02:13:32 PM »
I think Zimmermann can be just as common a gentile German name. Like Arthur Zimmermann from the "Zimmermann Telegram" in WWI.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 02:20:54 PM »
I believe his father is Jewish and mother Peruvian.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 02:22:28 PM »
I believe his father is Jewish and mother Peruvian.
And you doubt whether or not he's a leftist ?!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 02:28:57 PM »
And you doubt whether or not he's a leftist ?!
That doesn't make somebody a leftist more than being born in the month of May does. Do you have a source for him supporting Obama or being left-wing?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 02:35:01 PM »
That doesn't make somebody a leftist more than being born in the month of May does. Do you have a source for him supporting Obama or being left-wing?
I know he "mentored" black children and did volunteer work for the black community.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »
I know he "mentored" black children and did volunteer work for the black community.
Did not know.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 04:05:09 PM »
I only want Zimmerman to win because it seems apparent that he was defending himself and that the media and the bad guys are making an assumption that he killed Trayvon because of his race, which is absolutely ridiculous to me.

So I pray that he is innocent..Don't care what skin color, race, name, political affiliation he has.  It's about justice.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »
Yes I think I should clarify too, I want justice to be served and hope he gets acquitted. On a personal level I don't feel so sorry for him especially after I heard he bragged to his wife about getting rich off this case.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 04:32:45 PM »

Are you F%^#in nuts? Soo? Why would it be wrong to help out black kids? Was he teaching them how to sell dope or something?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 04:38:58 PM »
Are you F%^#in nuts? Soo? Why would it be wrong to help out black kids? Was he teaching them how to sell dope or something?
Maybe he was teaching them to count so they could give you change for the dope they sell.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 04:46:20 PM »
If his father really is Jewish, then he would be a Hispanic Jew. That would make him completely non-white.
So far they've been trying to make him white.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 06:04:51 PM »
If his father really is Jewish, then he would be a Hispanic Jew. That would make him completely non-white.
Even though he looks about as white as Trayvon Martin.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 06:49:04 PM »
I hope Zimmerman is exonerated...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 01:52:21 AM »

Hate to Break it to you but Spain is in Europe. Hispanic is a cultural designation not a race or even a solid ethnic group (if you were born in South America and were Asian you would be considered hispanic). Personally I think it is an affirmative action term.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2013, 08:37:45 AM »
Hate to Break it to you but Spain is in Europe. Hispanic is a cultural designation not a race or even a solid ethnic group (if you were born in South America and were Asian you would be considered hispanic). Personally I think it is an affirmative action term.

No. Hispanic is Spain and Portugal.
The rest of the brown "hispanics" were just forced to speak spanish by spain when they killed off the natives and colonized the place.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2013, 01:42:58 PM »
The "Hispanic" we usually think of in the USA are mixed race Indian/Spanish people, with some having more of one side or the other.

There are so many different terms that it can be confusing what to say sometimes without causing offense so that's why people default to Hispanic even though it's not a very precise terminology.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2013, 01:53:38 PM »
I don't see any evidence of him being a leftist or a liberal, right now, he is being used as a tool to take away americans rights to self defense, and for that reason, we should support him. Also helping black children doesn't make him a liberal, JTF is not a racist organization, I'd rather those kids look up to a conservative role model than fall into the ghetto lifestyle or criminal world.

Also having a Jewish father wouldn't make Zimmerman Jewish unless his mother was Jewish, his father may have Jewish ancestry based on the last name however.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2013, 02:09:04 PM »
There is nothing wrong per se in helping black children becoming decent humans but I know that usually the help they receive is not going to weed them off the hood mentality nor would it make them regard non blacks with some gratitude, if anything they will resent them more.

You know it's very similar to people who try to help muslim children, the only way to do that is to pull them out of the Islamic environment. I admit that blacks are not as hopeless case as muslims (unless they are muslims themselves of course), but it is still pretty hopeless and not worth the effort.