Author Topic: Zimmerman "A No Good Jew" Say Black Panthers, puts price tag for killing him.  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Tag, remove the 'feature=player_embedded' part of the URL and the forum 'in-lines' it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This guy needs to shut his ugly mouth. Just watching this makes me visibly angry...

These racists are the problem with America. Obama has empowered these haters. You know someone is gonna put this punk in the place he belongs (6 ft under).

This video is from last year... But I believe these freaks can rile the ghetto folks into a riot if they desire...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Zimmerman is Not a Jew and just found this website..

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1304

Dear older readers,

You might look at Florida and think, what a lovely place to retire! Maybe I'll buy a condo there and spend my time among palm trees, mingling with fellow Jews... Play shuffleboard, enjoy early bird specials (steak AND shrimp for $12.95! You can't go wrong!), maybe even go to the beach now and then (must remember to always wear sunscreen!)... And then the kids can visit every winter, and it would be ever so terrific!

Here is our advice for you, older Jews. If you do move to Florida, STAY CLOSE TO THE COAST. Because once you venture inland, that idyllic paradise you picture will soon be lost.

Most of Florida is not exactly of your postcard variety. Swamps, alligators, and, how should we put it... people missing many front teeth. And, apparently, some of the most [censored]-up laws anywhere.

Yes, somehow in Florida, a man can kill another in cold blood and get away with it because of the Stand Your Ground law. A man can call it self-defense, even though there is clear evidence that it's not the case. A man can roam free while his victim rots in the ground.

And no, don't worry, despite the possibly Jewy last name, George Zimmerman isn't Jewish. Hispanic and Catholic, if you care. He lives inland, after all. No Jews in Florida's inland.

Remember that, older readers.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
Racist piece of garbage.  Why even take these monkeys seriously?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Watch from 7:35.

lol

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I thought that Zimmerman was half Jewish?

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer

He is not. Surnames are not always indicators of Jewish ancestry.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

His mother is not Jewish so he is 0% Jewish.  Full 100% gentile.

I wasn't aware that his father was Jewish either.  Seems like black panthers made it up.  Even if his father is Jewish, he still is 0% Jewish.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I noticed no one has pointed out that Martin's black parents are currently being used. They are stupidly being weaponized and don't even know it. They will never be able to figure it out.
Therefor, in a way, they also deserve sympathy.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
black panthers should be outlawed like the KKK

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
black panthers should be outlawed like the KKK

same puppeteer, different puppet.

And welcome to the world outside that one thread you were in.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774