Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 15, 2013, 09:18:23 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:26:44 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Dumb Polacks outlaw kosher slaughter
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 09:20:37 AM »
There is a reason Auschwitz was built in Poland.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 09:31:15 AM »
I'm probably missing something here but why shouldn't Poland be allowed to outlaw kosher?
If The Jews in Poland don't like it then they need to move to Israel. Either you abide by the countries laws or you leave. 100 or so years ago The Jewish People had no choice but to accept the other nations laws, now they have their own country. Keeping kosher laws in any country other than Israel keeps The Jews (that shouldn't be there) nice and comfortable and will be less likely go home. Just my two cents.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 11:03:36 AM »
It's true that this should serve as a motivator for Jews to make aliyah, but I wouldn't go so far as to justify anti-Semitic legislation just so that Jews move to Israel. If that were the case we should all vote Democrat. I'd say encourage Gentile nations to be as Noahide (righteous) as possible as a general principle, but expose evil when it happens so that Jews realize who their enemies are.
Look how comfortable The Jews in the US are. They have a homeland, they have the chance to make it stronger, they have a chance to be with Gd and become better people and yet they stay in a country that is hostile to it's homeland Israel. They are there because of the relaxed Jewish Laws so they'll continue to stay. I know I hit a lot of peoples nerves here but it's the truth.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 11:10:46 AM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 11:53:33 AM »
The Parliament's decision to reject a bill allowing kosher slaughter in Poland is totally unacceptable.
This is a sovereign country that has the right to make their own laws.

This decision seriously harms the process of restoring Jewish life in Poland.
I see only good in this, The Jews should leave that Nazi country and go home.

We are astonished that Poland, of all EU countries, should be the one where kosher slaughter will be forbidden.
Why? Poland allowed and took part in the murdering of millions of Jews.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 12:24:17 PM »
Any jew who chooses to live in poland should only get bad news.   the poles are more astute than the jews; they know, for whatever reasons, jews should  never live in poland, they don't belong in poland.  But the jews never learn from history -- so they need the poles to remind them. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 12:27:41 PM »
Any jew who chooses to live in poland should only get bad news.   the poles are more astute than the jews; they know, for whatever reasons, jews should  never live in poland, they don't belong in poland.  But the jews never learn from history -- so they need the poles to remind them.

Why don't you first focus on your own situation and how about some self scrutiny and introspection before talking about others like that? You live in Israel?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 01:12:03 PM »
How come Pollacks make the best astronauts?
Because they took up space in school.
 :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 02:12:46 PM »
All Jews should move to Israel. That doesn't mean the Poles are not Nazis.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 02:22:51 PM »
All Jews should move to Israel. That doesn't mean the Poles are not Nazis.

Not possible for all as their a few such as Chaim that are banned.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 02:41:12 PM »
Usually when some country or another outlaws kosher slaughter on grounds of animal cruelty the first thing I check is if they have a ban on hunting. They never do. In the case of Poland, Hunting is still legal and they have a thriving tourist hunting industry. It is legal to hunt wild boar and even large deer with bow and arrow in Poland.

Poland is also a big European fur farming country. Check out here how "humanely" they raise fur animals in Poland, the photos are from 2012:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/otwarteklatki/sets/72157632036619266/with/8193758145/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 04:13:28 PM »
Usually when some country or another outlaws kosher slaughter on grounds of animal cruelty the first thing I check is if they have a ban on hunting. They never do. In the case of Poland, Hunting is still legal and they have a thriving tourist hunting industry. It is legal to hunt wild boar and even large deer with bow and arrow in Poland.

Poland is also a big European fur farming country. Check out here how "humanely" they raise fur animals in Poland, the photos are from 2012:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/otwarteklatki/sets/72157632036619266/with/8193758145/

This is correct from the view of over all background comparison.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 08:33:15 PM »

Why don't you first focus on your own situation and how about some self scrutiny and introspection before talking about others like that? You live in Israel?

listen up pal.  4 million polish jews were murdered during the holocaust.  so, jews who live in poland today are asking for it.   Just asking for it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 08:46:41 PM »
listen up pal.  4 million polish jews were murdered during the holocaust.  so, jews who live in poland today are asking for it.   Just asking for it.

NoMosque,

I think your words were too harsh, and this is why I believe Tag made such a statement. You should never wish hardship on fellow Jews even if they are living outside of the land. It is true we all should be in Eretz Yisrael but for one reason or another we all cannot just pick up and move.

I understand what you say, that when the Jews don't make Kiddush the non-Jews will make Havdallah (an old expression which is similar to what you are saying). But it is one thing to know this phenomenon exists and another thing to wish it upon them.

http://www.torah.org/learning/parsha-insights/5759/shemos.html
I heard in the name of Rav Chaim Volzhiner that if a Jew doesn't make kiddush {the benediction on wine said on Shabbos and holidays} then the gentile makes havdalah {the service said at the end of Shabbos, separating between Shabbos and the weekdays}. If a Jew doesn't sanctify (kiddush) himself but rather, tries to melt into the society of the gentiles, then those gentiles will decide to exclude him, keeping him separate (havdalah). No Jews allowed in this country club...

Baruch Hashem! My great-grandparents on my mothers side fled Poland in the 1890s.... They escaped before the final solution came...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:19 PM »
Why would any Jew choose to live in such as hideous country? 

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 09:47:25 PM »
Poland is romanticized just like many other mid-east/n. africa countries or Spain are and had the largest Jewish community in the world. Even Polania can be broken down in Hebrew to mean "Here Gd Dwells" it does not surprise me that some Jews stay in Poland and have a romanticized version of it.