Author Topic: Let's pray for Zimmerman  (Read 2358 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Let's pray for Zimmerman
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2013, 02:31:33 PM »
There is nothing wrong per se in helping black children becoming decent humans but I know that usually the help they receive is not going to weed them off the hood mentality nor would it make them regard non blacks with some gratitude, if anything they will resent them more.

You know it's very similar to people who try to help muslim children, the only way to do that is to pull them out of the Islamic environment. I admit that blacks are not as hopeless case as muslims (unless they are muslims themselves of course), but it is still pretty hopeless and not worth the effort.
Let me adopt one black kid and I assure you he/she will be smarter than you. Majority of blacks live in poverty from which many bad habits come. Segregation will make it just worse...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2013, 02:43:01 PM »
Let me adopt one black kid and I asure you he/she will be smarter than you. Majority of blacks live in poverty from which many bad habits come. Segregation will make it just worse...
If you adopt a black kid he will be raising him in a different settings, different environment and different culture.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2013, 02:53:21 PM »
If you adopt a black kid he will be raising him in a different settings, different environment and different culture.
Yes, and its my point. We have many examples where Roma students excelled in school after only a small grant from our government.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2013, 03:01:49 PM »
Yes, and its my point. We have many examples where Roma students excelled in school after only a small grant from our government.
Roma don't hate Europeans, they are not eternal malcontents. It's more the other way around, Europeans, especially in Central and Eastern Europe, exclude them and treat them with contempt and make it very difficult for them to advance.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2013, 03:15:39 PM »
Roma don't hate Europeans, they are not eternal malcontents. It's more the other way around, Europeans, especially in Central and Eastern Europe, exclude them and treat them with contempt and make it very difficult for them to advance.
I agree! It is terrible tragedy. So we agree that if a kid is in bad environment it is hard for him/her to advance...

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 03:25:34 PM »
We prayed for him that God would bring the truth out and show he was not the aggressor,  and indeed it all came out, Mark O'Mara and Don West, the Defense team,  did a great job!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 04:20:24 PM »
I have to be honest and say that I will not be praying for him. Although I wish him well and he has enough supporters. I still feel he should have just waited for the police to arrive and confront Martin rather than him doing it himself. But he is very fortunate that the jury found in his favor. I also do hope that there is no double jeopardy in the federal government trying to charge him twice. I know this is a sensitive subject for the black community but I do not believe Zimmerman was racially motivated. Not everything is racial. Just because Martin was black does not mean Zimmerman was acquitted because of some mass racist conspiracy. Rather than be racial, this is about the case against him not being that strong. It's not "racist" that all the witnesses actually made the defense stronger and prosecution witness. No, just because Martin was black does not mean the case against Zimmerman was weak. If Martin had been a white kid that Zimmerman had killed, no one would have paid that much attention to it. Or it would have turned into a "Hispanic killed a white kid". There are many things that could have been different, the stronger factors are Zimmerman's name and Martin being black.

Also, he is not Jewish either. First, we don't even know if his father is Jewish. There are many people who intermarry for so long, that you see people with the name "Cohen" and "Levi" pass down a name with no meaning. So what if he has a name that could be Jewish or Germanic Gentile. His father may not be Jewish. Maybe a paternal Jewish great grandfather could have been, maybe not. Plus his mother is a Peruvian Gentile, so George Zimmerman is a Gentile. And even if his father were really Jewish, his mother is a Gentile so George Z is a Gentile.

Now Zimmerman needs to watch out for a civil suit, I can guarantee that Martin's parents are getting ready for a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman for millions.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 04:41:39 PM »
I have to be honest and say that I will not be praying for him. Although I wish him well and he has enough supporters. I still feel he should have just waited for the police to arrive and confront Martin rather than him doing it himself. But he is very fortunate that the jury found in his favor. I also do hope that there is no double jeopardy in the federal government trying to charge him twice. I know this is a sensitive subject for the black community but I do not believe Zimmerman was racially motivated. Not everything is racial. Just because Martin was black does not mean Zimmerman was acquitted because of some mass racist conspiracy. Rather than be racial, this is about the case against him not being that strong. It's not "racist" that all the witnesses actually made the defense stronger and prosecution witness. No, just because Martin was black does not mean the case against Zimmerman was weak. If Martin had been a white kid that Zimmerman had killed, no one would have paid that much attention to it. Or it would have turned into a "Hispanic killed a white kid". There are many things that could have been different, the stronger factors are Zimmerman's name and Martin being black.

Also, he is not Jewish either. First, we don't even know if his father is Jewish. There are many people who intermarry for so long, that you see people with the name "Cohen" and "Levi" pass down a name with no meaning. So what if he has a name that could be Jewish or Germanic Gentile. His father may not be Jewish. Maybe a paternal Jewish great grandfather could have been, maybe not. Plus his mother is a Peruvian Gentile, so George Zimmerman is a Gentile. And even if his father were really Jewish, his mother is a Gentile so George Z is a Gentile.

Now Zimmerman needs to watch out for a civil suit, I can guarantee that Martin's parents are getting ready for a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman for millions.

Well at least pray that husseino doesn't win by getting him butchered by "packs of wild equals", according to the wisdom of ack.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 08:35:08 AM »
What has been bothering me is that there are many whites protesting the verdict.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 10:06:55 AM »
If his father really is Jewish, then he would be a Hispanic Jew. That would make him completely non-white.
So far they've been trying to make him white.

No, it wouldn't, because his mother is not Jewish. It also wouldn't make him completely non-white. He's at least half white and if his mother is a Mestiza rather than a full Amerinidian, then he is 3/4 white.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 10:08:30 AM »
Even though he looks about as white as Trayvon Martin.

Trayvon was an ugly black criminal. Zimmerman is a tan partially white person and he doesn't have black features like Trayvon had.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »

No, it wouldn't, because his mother is not Jewish. It also wouldn't make him completely non-white. He's at least half white and if his mother is a Mestiza rather than a full Amerinidian, then he is 3/4 white.

I don't mean that way.
I mean like how Hitler was 1/10th Jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774