Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 995 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 15, 2013, 10:09:01 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:26:14 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well, as with all celebrities, Zimms seems to have a worshiper or two. This poor moron thinks he's everyone's "G-d", too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ramblings of a complete and utter imbecile. Do not pay heed to such mumblings. They know not the ONE G-d only their idols.

Oh, I didn't realize this imbecile was a professional imbecile... Goes to show that a title like professor means very little in today's academia.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I thought G_D be a blakk brutha?
I thought everybody be a blakk brutha?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is just like the black liberation theology of James Cone that Jeremiah Wright was teaching at Barack Hussein Osama's Muslim-friendly church that identified blackness with God and whiteness with the devil.  Why are there racial descriptions of God in the black community?  Do they honestly think God has skin?

What happens when you have 'black jesus'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
They must live in a world full of black light...

But even Blacklights emit white light...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wonder what they'd say about the mudrat idol...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
They must live in a world full of black light...

But even Blacklights emit white light...

You mean UV emitters?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774