Author Topic: Young black woman patents new low cost personal aircraft.  (Read 3886 times)

newman

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Young black woman patents new low cost personal aircraft.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 07:02:52 AM »
We are forced to hire these things because of affrimative action. Heaven help us.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 07:07:14 AM »

Now that is hilarious.  I can't stop laughing.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 07:45:27 AM »

Come on now newman fess up how much did you pay that niggeris is to put that silly thing on her head ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 04:29:39 PM »
Just a 5 piece KFC pack....mmmmm hmmmm.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 05:00:36 AM »
When I first saw this thread title, I thought it was going to be a picture of a paper airplane.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Erica

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »

Come on now newman fess up how much did you pay that niggeris is to put that silly thing on her head ::)
One other thing you guys don't know about GOOD black culture is that there are some really talented hair stylists here. This girl and her hairstyle was part of a hair show. This isn't how black women wear their hair on a day to day basis, its just for show. Its creative.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 01:40:23 PM »
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7050.msg73478#msg73478 date=
Quote from: cjd link=topic=7050.msg61143#msg61143 date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=7050.msg61141#msg61141 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=7050.msg61076#msg61076 date=

One other thing you guys don't know about GOOD black culture is that there are some really talented hair stylists here. This girl and her hairstyle was part of a hair show. This isn't how black women wear their hair on a day to day basis, its just for show. Its creative.
Yes, but does the rotor spin?  Maybe that's what the cable leading to the back of her head is for.  Now that would really be creative.
---Thomas Jefferson

Erica

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 01:47:04 PM »

Yes, but does the rotor spin?  Maybe that's what the cable leading to the back of her head is for.  Now that would really be creative.
Yes, the rotor does spin! LOL  The cord coming out of her hairdo is attatched to a control she may be holding in her hand to operate the rotor. Its something to see. There have been hair models who have sported skyscraper hair-dos where lights were posted in the windows of the sculpture, and other creative and fun shapes and sizes. Its all for show.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 01:51:16 PM »
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7050.msg73486#msg73486 date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=7050.msg73483#msg73483 date=

Yes, the rotor does spin! LOL  The cord coming out of her hairdo is attatched to a control she may be holding in her hand to operate the rotor. Its something to see. There have been hair models who have sported skyscraper hair-dos where lights were posted in the windows of the sculpture, and other creative and fun shapes and sizes. Its all for show.
I can only repeat my original post.  That is hilarious.  Pity the rotors aren't a little larger.  She looks skinny enough to possibly attain flight. ;D
---Thomas Jefferson

Erica

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 01:54:52 PM »

I can only repeat my original post.  That is hilarious.  Pity the rotors aren't a little larger.  She looks skinny enough to possibly attain flight. ;D
Its funny and great. See not ALL black people are stealing, drug dealing and doing other incomprehensible things. There is a lot of greatness in the black community. This example notwithstanding.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 02:05:19 PM »

Its funny and great. See not ALL black people are stealing, drug dealing and doing other incomprehensible things. There is a lot of greatness in the black community. This example notwithstanding.
So if I saw a black person came into my office for a job with this on her head I should think its normal?

Erica

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 02:09:25 PM »

So if I saw a black person came into my office for a job with this on her head I should think its normal?

My first day back and you haven't read a single thing I've typed.

This is not a style that black women wear to work or outside for that matter. Its art to be showcased at a hair art show. Of COURSE I wouldn't recommend hiring anyone who came to work with this hairstyle, I'd question their seriousness to the business. But since its not the case and no one ever does wear styles like this to work or out on the street, you wouldn't need to worry about seeing a female with a hairstyle like this.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 02:17:12 PM »

This is not a style that black women wear to work or outside for that matter. Its art to be showcased at a hair art show. Of COURSE I wouldn't recommend hiring anyone who came to work with this hairstyle, I'd question their seriousness to the business. But since its not the case and no one ever does wear styles like this to work or out on the street, you wouldn't need to worry about seeing a female with a hairstyle like this.
In all honesty if that something this girl did with her hair and its not a piece it is very creative. I would have no problem seeing this at a NewYears or some other kind of party.

Erica

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 04:17:11 PM »

In all honesty if that something this girl did with her hair and its not a piece it is very creative. I would have no problem seeing this at a NewYears or some other kind of party.
Its not a professional hairstyle so like I said it wouldn't be seen in any other function than a Halloween hair show, a hair show, or during a New Year's party. The hair is comprised of many peices, some sewed in, some glued and sculpted with gel and synthetic extentions. I think the propeller is a separate peice altogether with a motor (surrounded by plastic)  on the inside of the base of it.  I only do braids, I'm not nearly as creative in that aspect but I think its beautiful.