Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 17, 2013, 10:56:04 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:31:44 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Jesse Jackson wants U.N. to investigate the Zimmerman case
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 11:35:57 PM »
You're absolutely right about Jesse Jackson.  He must be in heaven now that he can stir the racial waters yet again.  If he wants "a national investigation of the racial context that led to Trayvon Martin’s slaying,” then that's great, because it will bring to light, once again, the outrageous disproportionate criminality amongst young Blacks.  If he wants to go there, let's all go!  Let him finally face up to it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 11:53:06 PM »
Jesse Jackson should be tried for treason.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 12:08:40 AM »
Too bad for him, maybe he is not aware that the worthless UN only investigates if they think Israel is at fault for something.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 12:19:15 AM »
Well someone called Zimmerman a Jew. I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton accuse the Jews. Just like Imamu Baraka said Sharon didn't come to work at his "office" at the WTC on September 11.

"Who knew da World Trade Centa was gonna get bombed? Who told da 4,000 Israeli workers at da Twin Towers to stay home dat day? Why did Sharon stay away?"

So Chaim said "I guess Sharon didn't want to come to work at the World Trade Center that day.". And he also said "4,000 Israeli workers? What do they have 10 El Al offices, 100 El Al offices?".

Skip to 18:00: http://www.jtfarchive.org/audio/11272002b.mp3

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 12:21:27 AM »
I guess Jesse Jackson will call a press conference at White Castle while dining on some fried chicken and French Fries with mayonnaise on the side.

"asdfkasjdf;laskjf White Castle"

"sadfaskldfj the issues lskdfjkasdf it was the Jews."

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 12:55:13 AM »
If Obama's grandparents are who they say they are they would look a lot like George Zimmerman's

http://news.iheart.com/articles/n-a-454847/cnn-legal-analyst-obamas-grandparents-would-10120075/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 01:00:25 AM »
I can barely wait for the day when I head Jesse Jackson (Yemach Shemo) is dead. It will be a day of celebration for we are commanded to celebrate the destruction of the wicked. There are none in this country as vile and wretched than Jesse Jackson and his side-kick Al Sharpton (Yemach Shemo). These two have done more to destroy race relations than anyone in recent history.

I have never felt so much rage toward these racists in my life.

I almost wish one of these punks would try to break into my home, so I could 'put them to death'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 01:15:52 AM »
What about Louis Farakhan or does no one take him serious enough? It's hard to take him serious if he believe that's there's a Spaceship over the Earth that will suck up the whole white race.

But the other blacks all have a "sacred covenant" with him.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 01:31:22 AM »
What about Louis Farakhan or does no one take him serious enough? It's hard to take him serious if he believe that's there's a Spaceship over the Earth that will suck up the whole white race.

But the other blacks all have a "sacred covenant" with him.
I, for one, take Farrakhan more seriously than anyone.  He's as blatant a Jew-hater as anyone in this country and he cannot speak 2 sentences without tearing into Jews and blaming Jews and hating Jews and trying to turn everyone who follows him into fellow Jew-haters.  I wish death on him every single day.  Jesse Jackson is a Jew-hater too ("Hymietown," as one example), but he is nowhere as overt and condemnatory as that vermin named Farrakhan. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 01:35:09 AM »
So you think Jackson is the "clever" Jew hater, like PLO as opposed to Hamas. At least Farakhan is easier to understand when he speaks. Jackson and Sharpton just yell and have a deep voice. Farakhan has the other Jackson type of voice (Michael Jackson).

Jackson and Sharpton are so nasty and disgusting to look at. Farakhan is entertaining to look and laugh at.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 01:45:36 AM »
So you think Jackson is the "clever" Jew hater, like PLO as opposed to Hamas. At least Farakhan is easier to understand when he speaks. Jackson and Sharpton just yell and have a deep voice. Farakhan has the other Jackson type of voice (Michael Jackson).

Jackson and Sharpton are so nasty and disgusting to look at. Farakhan is entertaining to look and laugh at.
Farrakhan is not my idea of either an entertainer or a comedian.  He's vicious and he's dangerous -- dangerous because of the all minds he infects. 

But Jackson and Sharpton are no bargain, don't get me wrong.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 01:54:19 AM »
All this talk of Farrakhan and Sharpton reminds me of something

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 03:53:02 AM »
Stop playing games about which of these vermin are more evil. EVIL BE EVIL! EVIL BE AS EVIL DO! These voodo racists are the vilest of the vile, and there is no scale which could measure their wickedness. No level of Gehinom/Hell is deep enough to scrub the filth off these sick specimens of Hashems creation. They are like banners of racial hatred, the damage they accomplish in the name of their god. 'Reverend' Wright, 'Reverend' Jackson and the damned fool 'Reverend' Sharpton are all destined for the burning pit for a long, long time. Their misleading of their people is a sin for which there is no redemption, no savior, and no mercy in the after world.

The strongest curses which can be uttered for this sick lot of racial bigots.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 08:16:12 AM »
I guess Jesse Jackson will call a press conference at White Castle while dining on some fried chicken and French Fries with mayonnaise on the side.

"asdfkasjdf;laskjf White Castle"

"sadfaskldfj the issues lskdfjkasdf it was the Jews."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 09:16:14 AM »
Jesse the Jackal is just a smelly semi-bleached ape who can't speak properly even after being here for over four hundred years.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 11:06:43 AM »
Will someone just take Jessie Jackson out of his misery already..I see the dementia setting in.   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 11:21:45 AM »
They lost!!  GET OVER IT!  We lost the OJ case, whites never when to the UN to nail Zimmerman to the cross.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 01:27:11 AM »
All this talk of Farrakhan and Sharpton reminds me of something

Sharpton's hair makes him look Indian. Farakhan isn't that dark in real life either. I guess he has the "white devil blood" in him.

Wasn't the founder of the Nation of Islam not actually black? They used to call themselves Moors.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 05:25:23 AM »
Jesse the Jackal is just a smelly semi-bleached ape who can't speak properly even after being here for over four hundred years.
Its not his fault, he has an over-bight.