Author Topic: Hooters to open restaurant in Tel-Aviv  (Read 7474 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Hooters to open restaurant in Tel-Aviv
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 09:22:52 PM »
I guess I'll just end with stating that I totally disapprove of a Hooters, strip joints, rub and tug parlors, pimps, drug dealers, brothels etc. in Eretz.  If one wants to frequent those places they can go to Holland, Denmark, Sweden, New York, LA, Toronto, Montreal, Paris etc. but Eretz Yisrael from day one when HaShem blessed Abraham with its soil, it had a purpose and it was not to be a red light district comparable to the Hellenist Greeks from Jahuda HaMaccabbees time........   No wonder the Muslims have such a problem with a "progressive" Israel, I'd not want a toilet on my doorstep either...  My two cents.....  period, end...full stop for MarZutra on this specific topic...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 11:55:25 PM »
I would not want those sluts touching my food.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 06:17:15 PM »
You can't have enough Hooters for me

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007, 11:52:06 PM »
That is just disgusting. I've been to Hooters here in the states. It is a nasty place where women who aren't very pretty and whose breasts are nothing special get paid to flirt with men and bring them beer.
The women who work there ought to be ashamed of themselves for flaunting their bodies in such a whorish fashion and then men should be ashamed of themselves for thinking women are just sex objects.
I don't like the fact that we have them here in the USA so I certainly don't want themm in Tel Aviv.
The food there isn't very good and is over priced for what you get anyways.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 12:02:36 AM »
Shoshana, I agree with you 100%!

Hooters is so unbelievably disgusting.

Its the export of such "service industries" abroad, that do untold damage to the image and reputation of America.

And the fact that the American public supports such concepts as "Hooters" today, speaks volumes about their degenerate mentality.

What kind of father allows his daughter to work in such conditions?

What kind of daughter already by the age of 18 has the mentality of a prostitute?

Obviously "rhetorical questions", because you already know the answers.

newman

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 12:02:58 AM »
The women who work in the Tel Aviv outlet will all be Russian Immigrant(not really Jewish) slappers , I'll bet.