Author Topic: Netanyahu- "Negotiations won't be easy."  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Netanyahu- "Negotiations won't be easy."
« on: July 21, 2013, 09:12:05 AM »

Netanyahu prepping the Israeli Jews (the sheep for the slaughter) for disaster with his prepared one- liner- "Negotiations won't be easy."   

Negotiations and land give-aways have always been easy for Netanyahu  because he never gives away any of his own personal property or income.    Look at his pathetic face in the picture- he looks like he just got off the telephone with Kerry, and swallowed a load of Kerry crap.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/170111

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Netanyahu- "Negotiations won't be easy."
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 04:36:05 PM »
Netanyahu tied the issue to the legacy of Menachem Begin, who was born 100 years ago today. “Begin understood security first and foremost. He did not hesitate to act… He attacked Saddam Hussein’s reactor in Iraq, and I think history has taught us how important that step was,” he said.

So what is he waiting for? Bomb Iran!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 05:25:13 PM »

So what is he waiting for? Bomb Iran!

You're not understanding what netanyahu is saying.  He is suggesting that his "peace" negotiations are a visionary security measure.  He truly believes that by making an agreement with the arabs he is saving Israel.  There is perhaps no person more dangerous to the world and to the Jewish people as someone such as this.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 07:09:39 PM »
I know he wants to start the imaginary negotiations. The whole piece process is just an imaginary game created by the Leftists. The Arabs don't negotiate. They want to get everything without giving in anything.

But if Netanyahu talks about Begin bombing Iraq, he should do the same to Iran. I guess he fears Barack Hussein Obama more than he fears Iran.

The piece process has been dead for 13 years. 13 years ago Arafat rejected Barak's offer to hand over Jerusalem. So for 13 of the 20 years since Oslo, the whole process is dead. They should stop calling it the stupid name "peace process". That was a thing of the 1990s. But Sharon did more damage than Oslo did when he expelled the Jews from Gaza, which was not connected to the "peace process" but rather what he claimed was "disengagement" but it wasn't really that either because Israel still lets Arabs from Gaza come into Pre-1967 Israel and still gives them free utilities.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 08:42:24 PM »
I know he wants to start the imaginary negotiations. The whole piece process is just an imaginary game created by the Leftists. The Arabs don't negotiate. They want to get everything without giving in anything.

But if Netanyahu talks about Begin bombing Iraq, he should do the same to Iran. I guess he fears Barack Hussein Obama more than he fears Iran.

The piece process has been dead for 13 years.

Tell thst to hevron.
Tell that to the Jews of Gush Katif.
It is not dead and netanyahu is continuing it.  He is a leftist. And he rules israel.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 10:05:45 PM »
I meant the "peace process" was dead. Because of people who don't believe that, we have to live with the consequences of Oslo. We have to get rid of Oslo. In fact, it is a Chillul Hashem to ever call such an agreement a peace agreement, because Shalom is a name of G-d. Therefore, it is not proper to write the word peace on the piece of toilet paper called the Oslo Accords.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 10:18:52 PM »
I meant the "peace process" was dead. Because of people who don't believe that, we have to live with the consequences of Oslo. We have to get rid of Oslo. In fact, it is a Chillul Hashem to ever call such an agreement a peace agreement, because Shalom is a name of G-d. Therefore, it is not proper to write the word peace on the piece of toilet paper called the Oslo Accords.

I agree, this is not a 'peace' agreement because it has nothing to do with 'peace' and everything to do with 'capitulation and surrender'. I cannot believe people still think that Israel should make any deal with the 'PA' and especially considering freeing cold-blooded murdering terrorists in 'exchange' for absolutely nothing.

Chillul Hashem, absolutely...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 10:46:20 PM »
You're not understanding what netanyahu is saying.  He is suggesting that his "peace" negotiations are a visionary security measure.  He truly believes that by making an agreement with the arabs he is saving Israel.  There is perhaps no person more dangerous to the world and to the Jewish people as someone such as this.

You don't have the foggiest idea of what he believes or doesn't believe!  All we know is what he does- and that is give land away under pressure from the United States.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 08:50:51 AM »
There will never be peace until Jerusalem is free of any Muslim influence and Islam will be defeated internationly!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 11:00:03 AM »
You don't have the foggiest idea of what he believes or doesn't believe!  All we know is what he does- and that is give land away under pressure from the United States.

I make the rational assumption that his actions are in line with his beliefs.   Especially when his statements reinforce the same ideas.

I honestly cannot understand why anyone would think otherwise.  Don't wemake that same assumption about all other humans?  Why is bibi different in your mind and those who are in denial about his intentions?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 12:25:10 PM »
May Gd harden the heart of Abbas to accept any peace deal.  I doubt the Israeli establishment will change their ways although I prefer this over the other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein