Author Topic: Bill Cosby agrees with Zimmerman verdict, slams media for calling Zim a racist  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Bill Cosby is the only black celeb who makes any sence at all on the issues between whites and blacks

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bill Cosby is the only black celeb who makes any sence at all on the issues between whites and blacks
Not really... He is just sharp enough to see that there is no racial issue in the Zimmerman situation that benefits black interests.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Cosby in the past has made comments that blacks should do things for themselves and stop relying on the government for help.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
He recently made a statement which bothered me, and some others, that black culture can learn something from black muslims. From my perspective that seems pretty damn foolish, considering islam supports violence against women (honor killings and forced illiteracy) and violence against the 'other' (read white folks).

Before I heard that crazy shish I used to think Cosby had some brains, but now I cannot fathom how he meant any good by suggesting black islam is a good thing.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't know about the Muslim remark.  I've seen someone post it here, but that was the first I've seen of it.  But, I agree with Cosby about saying that blacks should stop whining and being lazy and living off of welfare.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Bill Cosby is a great hero....for negros.
We have no reason to worship him.
If he was tied up on railroad tracks and in 20 minutes the train will arrive. And I'm the only one who can save him, I wouldn't lift a finger.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://thegrio.com/2013/06/11/allen-west-slams-bill-cosby-for-admiring-black-muslims/

Allen West slams Bill Cosby for admiring black Muslims
by theGrio | June 11, 2013 at 5:54 PM

When it comes to parenting, there are few public figures more outspoken than Bill Cosby.

Unfortunately for the legendary entertainer, when it comes to the topic of Muslims, few politicians are more vocal than Allen West.

The recently defeated Republican congressman from Florida took issue with a recent op-ed (titled “A plague of apathy”) the comedian wrote for the New York Post.

Cosby wrote: “I’m a Christian. But Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood. We should all be more like them. They make sense, especially with their children. There is no other group like the Black Muslims, who put so much effort into teaching children the right things, they don’t smoke, they don’t drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect.”

One might think a champion of conservatism like West would approve of Cosby’s tough love approach to child rearing, but apparently he lost West at ‘Muslim.’

“2day in NY Post, Bill Cosby said we should b more like Muslims. U mean honor killings, beheadings, suicide bombings? Hope ur kidding sir,” tweeted West.

West has been repeatedly criticized for past comments that were widely deemed Islamophobic and culturally insensitive.

He once claimed that the Quran teaches its followers “to carry out attacks against Americans and innocent people.”

And he once called his then-colleague Rep. Keith Ellison, one of the only Muslims serving in Congress, someone that represents “the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established.”

West was recently hired by Fox News as a contributor.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
That's right. Muslims teach you to beat your wife. And if your children disobey, you can kill them.
for every disobedient person under you, the solution is always death.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bill Cosby is a great hero....for negros.
We have no reason to worship him.
If he was tied up on railroad tracks and in 20 minutes the train will arrive. And I'm the only one who can save him, I wouldn't lift a finger.
Not only would I not lift a finger I would be praying for the train to be ahead of schedule.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't know about the Muslim remark.  I've seen someone post it here, but that was the first I've seen of it.  But, I agree with Cosby about saying that blacks should stop whining and being lazy and living off of welfare.
Some years back Cosby revived the old Groucho Marks You Bet Your Life TV show... It was about the only thing I ever watched that Cosby has done in the last 30 years... He would have black contestants come on his show and show clear disdain for them if they acted just a little to black for his refined tastes... He would be playing along with them but all the while it was plain to see he really was helping them to make a fool of themselves on National TV... Cosby is embarrassed by his fellow black brothers and sisters and the only reason he berates them is because they reflect on him... With all his millions he still feels people see him as one of them which causes him to speak out figuring it puts him on some sort of pedestal by doing so...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
On this subject some sanity, but in general just like the rest. 

The problem is that people feel bad for trayvon and his family and make it like he was this good kid.

But we shouldn't feel bad nor was he a good kid. If not now, this kid would have turned into a typical drug pusher had children with several women and would have wasted our tax dollars to stay on welfare.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein