Author Topic: Zimmerman Pulls Man from Overturned Truck.  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Zimmerman Pulls Man from Overturned Truck.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:32:09 PM »
Even more interesting if the driver was a black guy.

I repeat, he should be given a friggin medal for his heroics against Trayvon.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 01:45:17 PM »
Yes this is being reported by mainstream news. I'm glad that he's getting another chance to show a different side of his character. It won't make any difference to the militants but it might help people who are on the fence see him in a better light.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 02:15:55 PM »
dat cawze he be racist!
he wouldn't save a blakk man!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 04:36:41 PM »
Boy, Zimmerman sure is a good person to have around the neighborhood.

but al charlatan and jesse the jackal said...

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 06:16:29 PM »
If he would have been convicted, he wouldn't have been able to save the family. I guess the blacks prefer to imprison whitey for killing a black criminal than to save a family in a car accident.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 07:13:11 PM »
As I said earlier this Zimmerman case reminds me that if we lived in a Torah society people like Zimmerman could live in peace in a City of Refuge. This is timely because this last Shabbat we read the portion of Vaetchanan where Moses dedicates three cities on the Eastern side of the Jordan to be cities of refuge. People who accidentally murder another can go there and be free from the wrath of the relatives of the murdered person.

http://www.chabad.org/blogs/blog_cdo/aid/945270/jewish/MATOT-MASEI-The-Blood-Avenger.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 07:41:47 PM »
This is what we'll get out of the Obamoites: Oh, it was a white family, if they would of been black he wouldn't of saved them. Oh, they were black? The Jews set the whole thing up...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 08:08:49 PM »
As I said earlier this Zimmerman case reminds me that if we lived in a Torah society people like Zimmerman could live in peace in a City of Refuge. This is timely because this last Shabbat we read the portion of Vaetchanan where Moses dedicates three cities on the Eastern side of the Jordan to be cities of refuge. People who accidentally murder another can go there and be free from the wrath of the relatives of the murdered person.

http://www.chabad.org/blogs/blog_cdo/aid/945270/jewish/MATOT-MASEI-The-Blood-Avenger.htm

I don't think so.  Killing in self defense does not obligate exile!
It also was not accidental.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 08:25:14 PM »
Is the family Zimmerman saved black?  It'll be interesting if the family was black.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 08:48:38 PM »
unrelated epiphany: it's wrong to say "I'm proud to be white" even if liberals accept blacks and others saying it, because it a stupid entitlement commie concept in the first place. Your skin changes in the sun anyways, and while a country or nationality has history and achievements attached to it, skin you are born with. Don't sink down to the level of the permanent entitlement fools.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 09:17:56 PM »

But Trayvon was a rodef.

Also, the sons of Jacob killed all the residents of Shechem because they didn't bring to justice the rapist who raped Dina. They were guilty of not carrying out the Noahide Law of Establishing Justice. Judging by that, you could say Zimmerman brought to justice the criminal who was liable for the death penalty for stealing and attempted murder.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »
unrelated epiphany: it's wrong to say "I'm proud to be white" even if liberals accept blacks and others saying it, because it a stupid entitlement commie concept in the first place. Your skin changes in the sun anyways, and while a country or nationality has history and achievements attached to it, skin you are born with. Don't sink down to the level of the permanent entitlement fools.
I don't know why I'm talking to you, but anyway. I used to have a theory that the only reason we looked different was because of being in different environments for so many years... I later learned that different types of humanoids may have mixed, and received stronger genes that helped them adapt to a newer climate, much like crossing a foreign plant with a native plant. But I do think the environment does play a role in the way someone developes over time.

There does seem to be a major advancement in the middle east at some point, hmm...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 09:23:28 PM »

But Trayvon was a rodef.

Also, the sons of Jacob killed all the residents of Shechem because they didn't bring to justice the rapist who raped Dina. They were guilty of not carrying out the Noahide Law of Establishing Justice. Judging by that, you could say Zimmerman brought to justice the criminal who was liable for the death penalty for stealing and attempted murder.
At least in those days Zimmerman would of been safe from the rodef...

Offline ZealousZionist

• New JTFer
  • Friend of Israel
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 10:47:16 PM »
Yet the media tries to portray him as a bad guy...
:fist:

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 09:24:42 AM »

Um, not really.   That commandment requires a legal justice system to carry out laws and punishments.   

And, what did he steal?

There is no need for mental gymnastics here.   It was a simple case of self-defense.  Justified action within any and all rational and sane legal systems.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 02:32:50 PM »
Um, not really.   That commandment requires a legal justice system to carry out laws and punishments.   

And, what did he steal?

There is no need for mental gymnastics here.   It was a simple case of self-defense.  Justified action within any and all rational and sane legal systems.

I heard in a shiur about what I said regarding Jacob's sons killing the people of Shechem.

You ask what did Trayvon steal? Weren't there reports about him stealing jewelry and other expensive things?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 03:32:01 PM »

You ask what did Trayvon steal? Weren't there reports about him stealing jewelry and other expensive things?
Yes, he was suspended from school for having stolen merchandise. I believe...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 03:43:23 PM »
Yes, he was suspended from school for having stolen merchandise. I believe...

I believe the report you are referring to was that Trayvon was found in possession of a bag full of stolen jewelry and burglary tools and could have been suspended because of it. But because of Politically Correct attitudes in the school the police were never informed of the crime.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 06:45:09 PM »
If it was staged, he should have picked a negro family.
And those are not conspiracy theories. Those are just dumb comments. Just from that small sample you should smell the pungent sarcasm.
I would never take those comments seriously.

The first comment is obvious sarcasm where someone said that he was following the truck around.
The comment about him shooting the SUV's tires, again sarcasm.
Both play on the overly publicized court hearing.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 06:54:24 PM »
I don't know why I'm talking to you, but anyway. I used to have a theory that the only reason we looked different was because of being in different environments for so many years... I later learned that different types of humanoids may have mixed, and received stronger genes that helped them adapt to a newer climate, much like crossing a foreign plant with a native plant. But I do think the environment does play a role in the way someone developes over time.

There does seem to be a major advancement in the middle east at some point, hmm...

I have no idea what this means.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 07:05:17 PM »
I have no idea what this means.
You didn't understand any of it?

Did anyone else not understand what I said?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 09:56:55 PM »

I heard in a shiur about what I said regarding Jacob's sons killing the people of Shechem.

So what?  I wasn't doubting the lesson about sons of Yaakov and shechem.  I was refuting its applicability to the trayvon martin case!  (An applicability which you made up).

Not that I know of.  But it clearly makes no difference.