Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 560 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 24, 2013, 11:18:52 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:35:41 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: Muslims are freaking out about this website
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 11:45:23 AM »
Disgusting comment!

19. My G-d would be angry if the Al-Aqsa was destroyed.
Destroying any place of worship of G-d---no matter the religion---would be an affront to G-d.  All places of worship are sacred in his eyes.
Sonya&Leo, Jersey City (24/7/13)

Gds anger and Zealousness are over this spot. He hates Al-Aqsa!
-The LORD said to him: "I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.-

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 12:17:52 PM »
I'm sorry, but just because a terrorist pedophile allegedly flew to Jerusalem on a winged horse does not make Al Aqsa sacred.  The fact that Muslamics even believe that should be grounds enough to destroy the place and rebuild the Temple.

I think we should use
I'm sorry, but just because a terrorist pedophile allegedly flew to Jerusalem on a winged horse does not make Al Aqsa sacred.  The fact that Muslamics even believe that should be grounds enough to destroy the place and rebuild the Temple.

I thought the terrorist pedophile flew in on his magic carpet?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 08:53:59 AM »
I can see why they are freaking out, building the temple means Christ is closer to coming and Satan close to loosing his power...I will check out Arutz Sheva again.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 02:05:40 PM »
Arab and muslamics can not withstand the onslaught of Jews. Their so called buraq and magic carpet if any will fall down from the skies like dead crows.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 12:25:35 AM »
I can see why they are freaking out, building the temple means Christ is closer to coming and Satan close to loosing his power...I will check out Arutz Sheva again.

No, that's not why. They also consider the J man to be their prophet. They call him "Muslim" just like they call the Jewish prophets in the Bible. They think the Jews changed the original word of Allah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 12:36:00 AM »

The Temple has NOTHING to do with your messiah (who we consider false). The Temple has everything to do with the establishment of the Jewish nation as the seat of worship of Hashem (not worship of the messiah) as the JEWISH prophets wrote. We have discussed this many times and regardless, the fact is the Temple being rebuilt will mean the end of all idol and false god worship, only the ONE G-d of Israel will be acknowledged as the creator of the universes.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14