Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 19, 2013, 10:42:18 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:31:20 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Burger King returning to Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 11:09:17 AM »
I wonder if they will have any kosher ones.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Report-Burger-King-expected-to-return-to-Israel-320355

Three years after leaving Israel, Burger King is in talks to open franchises in the country.

Burger King is expected to open 12 restaurants in its first year back in Israel and 15 the following year, according to the Israeli business publication Calcalist.

The desire to return to Israel stems from ownership changes in the international company, according to Calcalist.

Burger King’s 55 franchises in Israel closed in the summer of 2010 and reopened as the Israeli franchise Burger Ranch. Israelis appear to prefer an Israeli-style burger to Burger King’s American-style Whopper, the company said then in a statement.
I am sure they will McD's has some & Burger King did before when they were here.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 11:09:42 AM »
yaheeee burger stink!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 04:57:06 PM »
I think that Burger King is doing this is because of the other topic here about McDonald's

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 05:01:46 PM »
I would refuse to go to Burger King because there is only ONE king in Israel, and we call him 'Hashem', 'Melech HaOlam', and 'Ribbono Shel Olam'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »
Good news! I look forward to it next time I go to Israel. Now Jews outside of Costa Rica are no longer banned from Burger King. They should open some too in places like Brooklyn where they would do good. Even Bravo Pizza in New York has opened a kosher branch. Also, some Subway franchise are kosher in the US (There used to be Subway in Israel as well.).

Also I think they should open Taco Bell in Israel. They have Pizza Hut and used to have KFC. All three are owned by the same group. But the KFCs all closed and became Pizza Hut. There was actually one branch in Kinyon Malcha that had a glass wall to separate the meat KFC side from the dairy Pizza Hut side.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 07:36:59 PM »
I would refuse to go to Burger King because there is only ONE king in Israel, and we call him 'Hashem', 'Melech HaOlam', and 'Ribbono Shel Olam'...

Is that the only reason?
Then we'll rename it Burger Prince, then you may go.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 07:42:06 PM »
Good news! I look forward to it next time I go to Israel. Now Jews outside of Costa Rica are no longer banned from Burger King. They should open some too in places like Brooklyn where they would do good. Even Bravo Pizza in New York has opened a kosher branch. Also, some Subway franchise are kosher in the US (There used to be Subway in Israel as well.).

Also I think they should open Taco Bell in Israel. They have Pizza Hut and used to have KFC. All three are owned by the same group. But the KFCs all closed and became Pizza Hut. There was actually one branch in Kinyon Malcha that had a glass wall to separate the meat KFC side from the dairy Pizza Hut side.
How do you know if they are really Kosher?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:55:50 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »
Is that the only reason?

Now I want a burger...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 11:30:42 PM »
Now I want a burger...

I'm going to burger thing!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2013, 01:48:36 PM »
How do you know if they are really Kosher?
If it has a teuda from the rabbanut it is kosher

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2013, 02:28:05 PM »
I'm going to burger thing!

Handwiches served daily.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 10:06:43 PM »

Remember when you had those people at Burger King? Well in Israel you still have it. When I was a little kid, I remember white teenagers would work there. I guess sometime around 1990, they were replaced with the types of people that say "You want some fras with dat?". I guess in some rural areas with few blacks, they also still have it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 10:53:10 PM »

lol you're not serious right?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 10:53:48 PM »
Is that the only reason?

:::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 01:01:03 AM »
lol you're not serious right?

Not serious... Just pointing out that when I think of King I only think of the supreme King of everything.... Burger King is not my master...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 01:08:12 AM »
I am surprised that the Al Sharptons have not thrown a tantrum because the Burger King is white...

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 08:36:16 AM »
Their Burgers are more tasty and less fat.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 08:57:12 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774