Author Topic: Now Geraldo Rivera yimach shmo posts an almost naked picture of himself  (Read 1069 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Geraldo Rivera, whose mother was Jewish, has joined the perverts Anthony Weiner and Eliot Spitzer by posting an almost naked picture of himself.

Rivera has called Israeli soldiers "Nazi pigs" for supposedly mistreating Muslim terrorists.

This is the type of slime that "conservative" Fox News hires - Rivera has a one hour program every Sunday evening and is a paid Fox News commentator. Rivera has appeared on Fox programs many hundreds of times. JTF, of course, has not appeared even once.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/was_drunk_and_lonely_geraldo_explains_Mivu2DK6yM9n5s9K9QXOEO

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lame attempt to impress his boyfriend  :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
I accidentally came about the picture, as one of my friends posted it on their wall and it appeared on my news feed. I almost threw up! YUK!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Oy vey!!  He thinks he looks GOOD?????    :o   :o    >:(   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Can't wait to see Bill O'Reilly in a swimsuit.... BARF!!!

Why the heck does Geraldo do these things? My opinion of this guy has been steadily declining... And to think he interviewed me 30 years ago...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Rivera has called Israeli soldiers "Nazi pigs" for supposedly mistreating Muslim terrorists.

This is the type of slime that "conservative" Fox News hires - Rivera has a one hour program every Sunday evening and is a paid Fox News commentator. Rivera has appeared on Fox programs many hundreds of times. JTF, of course, has not appeared even once.

He also accused Mitt Romney of using "Draconian" language to talk about "the undocumented" (illegals) in this country.  We ran one of the safest, most left-wing Republicans in the country for president in the last election (his Romney Care was similar to the president's), and still he's unsatisfied.

You mentioned Charles Krauthammer in your other topic.  I made a topic shortly after the election about him & Karl Rove, and how unprincipled they are.  The Republicans on Fox worship him, even though he dismissed Rick Santorum as a "social conservative" when he was running and tried to make a big deal out of his position on contraception just for the sake of supporting safe Mitt Romney.

The Fox Republicans need to recognize that Krauthammer is only a feel-good Republican who only tells you what you want to hear, and not what you need to hear (90% of the time, that's the case.  He used to be decent on foreign policy, until he praised Rand Paul's filibuster as a "stroke of genius").

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
He also accused Mitt Romney of using "Draconian" language to talk about "the undocumented" (illegals) in this country.  We ran one of the safest, most left-wing Republicans in the country for president in the last election (his Romney Care was similar to the president's), and still he's unsatisfied.

You mentioned Charles Krauthammer in your other topic.  I made a topic shortly after the election about him & Karl Rove, and how unprincipled they are.  The Republicans on Fox worship him, even though he dismissed Rick Santorum as a "social conservative" when he was running and tried to make a big deal out of his position on contraception just for the sake of supporting safe Mitt Romney.

The Fox Republicans need to recognize that Krauthammer is only a feel-good Republican who only tells you what you want to hear, and not what you need to hear (90% of the time, that's the case.  He used to be decent on foreign policy, until he praised Rand Paul's filibuster as a "stroke of genius").

I don't but the liberal lie that FOX is a right-wing media source. I do believe FOX attempts to present 'FAIR & BALANCED' which is what I think they mostly do. Of course this means that anything which deviates from center-right ideas are dumped and buried. I think more people are realizing that FOX does not represent the Conservative parties. Of course they will try to push the most center-leaning politician for the GOP...

I have found some non-mainstream news sources in the Internet world including PJ-MEDIA (with their PJTV brand)...

http://www.pjmedia.com
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
I don't but the liberal lie that FOX is a right-wing media source. I do believe FOX attempts to present 'FAIR & BALANCED' which is what I think they mostly do. Of course this means that anything which deviates from center-right ideas are dumped and buried. I think more people are realizing that FOX does not represent the Conservative parties. Of course they will try to push the most center-leaning politician for the GOP...

I have found some non-mainstream news sources in the Internet world including PJ-MEDIA (with their PJTV brand)...

http://www.pjmedia.com

I go on FoxNews.com for the news.  It's their opinion shows I really don't much care for.

I listen to Michael Savage sometimes, too.  I've heard Chaim give his opinion of him, but I disagree with him.  I know Michael Savage isn't the friendliest person in the world, but I still agree with his general direction and I don't see him as so unwilling to concede when he's wrong.  I've not heard any semi-mainstream conservative commentator besides him say that the GOP isn't going to get most of the Hispanic vote.

As far as PJTV is concerned, I've seen some of their "Trifecta" videos that you posted.  I think Bill Whittle is okay, but I think Stephen Green is obscenely politically correct.  He says immigration to this country should be based on demand for jobs alone.  Marco Rubio makes a similar absurd claim, saying "there are lots of people around the world who want to come here to work".  Yes, many people around the world would like jobs in America, but many of those same people don't understand our form of government that encourages job creation.  The jobs they come here for will disappear if they spit upon the job creators (wealthy people).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Why the heck does Geraldo do these things? My opinion of this guy has been steadily declining... And to think he interviewed me 30 years ago...
Have mercy  :::D Is there any low point that Rivera will not stoop to in order to generate some controversy which places him in the news... The picture is not much more than people would possibly see of him at a beach or pool however the point is what makes people like this  believe they should tweeting pictures like this out to the general public... At near 70 people should realize that even though they believe they may look good for their age sending out pictures like this only makes other people who see them think the sender is loosing a marble or two... In Rivera's case he didn't have many marbles to loose in the first place... As far as O'Reilly goes I think even if he went to the beach he would be dressed as if he was going into the studio... I saw him live a few years back and he was quite different than he is over the air... Still there is a level of reserve he maintains and even Glen Beck who was there with him joked that O'Reilly relaxes around his house dressed in a suit and tie.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Oh what an amazing 70 year old bod! I'm sure his boyfriend Anthony Weiner likes it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Geraldo Rivera, whose mother was Jewish, has joined the perverts Anthony Weiner and Eliot Spitzer by posting an almost naked picture of himself.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/was_drunk_and_lonely_geraldo_explains_Mivu2DK6yM9n5s9K9QXOEO

He has also been attacking Zimmerman, calling Martin case a racial profiling incident and saying the verdict was an injustice on his radio program.   Where I live, this clown appears on the same radio station as Mark Levin.    How is that even possible?    Rivera is a libtard to the extreme.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

I believe that he did this in order to make light of posting "selfies" to further smooth Anthony Weiner's path to mayorship.   He joked about it on his radio program and even made excuses for Weiner when a caller brought it up, with Rivera saying something like "Well, maybe I should have been more careful too, I can't point any fingers." 
Well, someone threw a wrench into his plan yesterday as Weiner is getting smashed in the press now with more focus on his... weiner!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He poses like dumb "youth" use to do nowadays. He should have flipped the finger too that would make his pose more trayvonic.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
What a disgusting freak. His nose looks like it never really recovered.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Geraldo is a pretty good example of the "half jew" problem, but he's by no means the worst one. Most prominent "half jews" are hell bent on proving how "even handed" they are regarding Israel.  The problem will get worse in the future due to the large number of intermarriages between jews and gentiles.  There will be many little "half jew" anti-semites out there.  Oy vey!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:09:45 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
What a disgusting freak. His nose looks like it never really recovered.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
 :o

Oh. My. G-d.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
He poses like dumb "youth" use to do nowadays. He should have flipped the finger too that would make his pose more trayvonic.

or yooths
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774