Author Topic: Likutei Moharan Shiur.  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Likutei Moharan Shiur.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 09:00:05 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 09:29:08 PM »
Don't know if I can watch this before Shabbat starts, but the beginning sounds interesting...

Will comment after I complete watching it. I have not studied much Likutei Moran but it is something I would like to be able to read sometime.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 09:37:17 PM »
Will comment after I complete watching it. I have not studied much Likutei Moran but it is something I would like to be able to read sometime.

Haaa? And your a Breslover? Sounds very strange, sorry dude. (Dont take offense though, just sayin).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 12:26:06 AM »

Haaa? And your a Breslover? Sounds very strange, sorry dude. (Dont take offense though, just sayin).

Shavua Tov Tag,

First let me clarify that I am not a 'Breslever' as you suggest. If I ever pretended to be Breslever I apologize but I have never studied with actual Breslever Rabbis. My family is from Uman where Rebbe Nachman is buried, and I believe my fathers family may have had a chazzan or a Rabbi in it from Uman Ukraine. It is because of this that I associate with the Breslev philosophy while studying with the Chabad Rabbis.

I hope that explains why you may have thought I was Breslever... I would like some day to go to Tzfat and see the Breslev lifestyle..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 12:26:10 AM »
I like this Rabbi and want to post this Likutei Moran shuir on Ascending Above the Rules of Nature, which is a topic which I believe is possible to Jews with absolute faith (Emmunah) and Trust (Bitachon)..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 01:28:59 AM »
This lesson teaches about Living and Praying in the Now...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 01:19:56 AM »
Rabbi Dror Moshe Cassouto continues his lessons on Likutei Mohran...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 01:14:22 AM »
The latest from Rabbi Cassouto.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 12:48:32 AM »
Some more Likutei Moharan talks from Rabbi Cassouto:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2013, 01:36:31 AM »
It is not a coincidence that Rabbi Cassouto mentions a concept I wrote about in the assimilation thread. I wrote that the sages taught that a person who teaches and influences others to do teshuva, and to study Torah, is like a father to them. I did not watch this shuir till I got home from work. Hashem works in awesome ways, indeed.

http://youtu.be/YGSIt2ktlL4?t=16m5s

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 01:15:33 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 01:42:19 AM »
Rabbi Dror Moshe Cassuto... On the importance of Jewish prayer, and how we can achieve things beyond nature...

At this point in time we really need a miracle...