Author Topic: Black Racist Organization Is Holding a Conference In Philadelphia  (Read 536 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I heard them say on the radio about preventing another case of what happened with Trayvon. To me, preventing seems like telling blacks not to repeat what Trayvon did in such a situation. Instead, they say they want to prevent people like Zimmerman from reacting. To them the problem is always with whitey and no blame can ever be put on blacks.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/trayvons-mom-to-address-urban-league

WND EXCLUSIVE

Trayvon's mom to address Urban League

Expected to deliver 'more mobilization' on issue of justice

Gina Loudon, Ph.D., is host of "The Dr. Gina Show" and a national speaker, analyst and author. She has appeared or been cited by the BBC, ABC, Vanity Fair, Al Jazeera, Huffington Post, CNN, New York Times, Time magazine, Fox News, Fox Business, The Hill, "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart and many others. Loudon is credited as one of the "100 founding members" of the tea-party movement, founder of Arizona BUYcott and originator of the field of policology – the nexus of politics and psychology. She is the co-author of "Ladies and Gentlemen: Why the Survival of Our Republic Depends on the Revival of Honor." Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.

Trayvon Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, is scheduled to speak Friday at the National Urban League conference in Philadelphia, the same venue at which U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder appeared Thursday.

The conference takes place each year but is expected to be flooded with press this time as racial tensions remain high in the wake of the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Martin, a black teen.

The century-old civil rights organization, which advocates on behalf of blacks against racial discrimination, has dubbed this year’s conference “Redeem the Dream: Jobs Rebuild America.” The Associated Press said about 6,000 will attend. But the most publicized speakers will have little to say about jobs.

The president of the Urban League said that having Holder and Fulton speak at the event will provide “more knowledge, more information and more mobilization around the issues of voting rights and also justice.”

Thursday, Holder addressed the Supreme Court’s decision to strike down part of the Voting Rights Act. The attorney general said he would work to get around the ruling by asking a federal court to use another section of the law and require that Texas still obtain permission from his department to make voting procedure changes.

Fulton is expected to speak on Friday about her desire for a federal civil rights lawsuit by the government against Zimmerman.

The event will mark the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington that protested discrimination based on race.

Event attendees will also remember the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation signed by Republican President Abraham Lincoln, which freed slaves in the United States.

The historic document will be displayed at the commencement of the event and remain at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia until Sept. 22.

WND reported just a day ago that a leading black organization charges Holder’s attack on the state of Texas regarding voting regulations is out of line.

Horace Cooper, co-chairman of Project 21, the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives, called Holder’s decision to retain oversight over the way states conduct elections, in spite of the Supreme Court ruling, a crass political move.

“With today’s statement, Attorney General Eric Holder proves he is more interested in political stunts than enforcing the law,” said Cooper, a native Texan and former constitutional law professor and legal counsel to former U.S. House Majority Leader Dick Armey of Texas. “It may aid the political efforts of Mr. Holder to bring these phony claims to court, but his win-loss record in these matters is becoming clearer and clearer.”

Holder said he initially will focus on Texas’ voting procedures but will expand his targets to several other states, possibly including South Carolina, North Carolina and Alaska.

The move came Thursday when the Department of Justice asked judges in San Antonio to order oversight of the state’s voting operations.

The demand from the DOJ came even though the Supreme Court released a decision that essentially canceled Washington oversight of many state elections procedures and practices.

The ruling struck down the requirement that certain states and jurisdictions obtain permission from the federal government before making any voting procedures changes.

But Holder said he would use another portion of the law to continue the federal government’s oversight.

In an analysis by the Wall Street Journal, writer Devlin Barrett pointed out that the high court voided Section 5 by determining that the formula the federal government used to identify states that must get “clearance” before changing procedures was unconstitutional.

Section 5 provides that regions with a “history” of discrimination be subjected to regulation.

Holder said he now will use Section 3, which allows oversight if there’s “evidence” of intentional discrimination.

In his speech to the National Urban League, Holder vowed to “use every tool at our disposal” to get around the Supreme Court’s ruling.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Black Racist Organization Is Holding a Conference In Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 04:35:26 PM »
She wants the trayvons of the world to be free to express their thuggishness without repercussions.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 05:47:43 PM »
I saw a little bit of her speech on the news this afternoon.  She said that she'll never be able to see her son any more.  Didn't she kick him out of her house??  She said that he'll never be able to go to his prom and he'll never be able to graduate high school.  Didn't they kick him out of his school?  She said that she'll never be able to see him graduate college.  IS SHE FOR REAL??????  GRADUATE COLLEGE???   :::D

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 05:51:47 PM »
Please don't get me wrong.  I'm not laughing at the pain this mother has at the loss of her son.  I'M NOT!  I'm just wryly amused at the discrepancy between her words and the truth of the situation.  See Reverend Manning's video for the truth.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 05:57:28 PM »
Anything is possible with affirmative action. The analphabet  Rachel Jeantel who can't graduate from high school is going to be admitted to college.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 06:08:08 PM »
Anything is possible with affirmative action. The analphabet  Rachel Jeantel who can't graduate from high school is going to be admitted to college.
If I'm not mistaken, someone offered to pay her way.  But is she actually going to college?  And won't she have to graduate high school first?  And let's be honest -- does anyone think she's college material? 

My guess is that she'll never finish high school (maybe she'll somehow get a GED), but she'll never go to college.  And, if she does go to college, how will she ever graduate?

And, by the way -- I'm not making fun of her.  She obviously is not up to "snuff" in the I.Q. department.  And she could have any number of careers -- a hairdresser, a cook or chef, a waitress (doubtful), etc.  But how on earth will this women (who can't even read properly) ever graduate college? 

Bottom line:  Someone offered to pay her way.  That will be the end of it.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 06:41:18 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, someone offered to pay her way.  But is she actually going to college?  And won't she have to graduate high school first?  And let's be honest -- does anyone think she's college material? 

My guess is that she'll never finish high school (maybe she'll somehow get a GED), but she'll never go to college.  And, if she does go to college, how will she ever graduate?

And, by the way -- I'm not making fun of her.  She obviously is not up to "snuff" in the I.Q. department.  And she could have any number of careers -- a hairdresser, a cook or chef, a waitress (doubtful), etc.  But how on earth will this women (who can't even read properly) ever graduate college? 

Bottom line:  Someone offered to pay her way.  That will be the end of it.

Thank G-d this time it wasn't a self-hating Jew, but instead a shvartze radio host named Tom Joyner who offered to pay for tutors for this illiterate moron, as well as a full scholarship to a HBCU (Historically Black College & University) of her choice.

There's African-Action, remedial reading and writing courses, grade inflation, etc. Believe me, they will find a way to push this illiterate through college.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 08:40:22 PM »
I stopped reading at "al-jazeera"