Author Topic: Fort Hood trail  (Read 493 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Fort Hood trail
« on: August 06, 2013, 12:15:42 PM »
Today, the trail of the Fort Hood shooter started.  What are your views on this?

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
Re: Fort Hood trail
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 02:03:08 PM »
Just more stupidness in this nations attitudes towards Islam. This religion is highly underestimated in it's overall potential destruction and menacing culture. If there was ever a threat to peace. ( Start with people who have jihad built into their mentality. ) I don't really blame the Captain for what he did at Fort Hood. He was just being a good muslim. I blame the people who let him into the Country and join the American Armed Forces.

When this happened he should have been taken and examined. ( ? ) Bury it in pig sh*t. No reason the waste good soil.

Just mentioning:
I am a big fan of the ( Old West ) Stole the horse on Monday, arrested on Tuesday, Trial on Wednesday. Then on Thursday ( Tell family and friends farewell. Plus the usual measurements and such...  ) Remedy the problem on Friday.

Healthy economic growth. There is no downside....Unless you happen to be the one that stole the horse.
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 03:46:09 PM »
Do you really think Trial is spelled 'trail'? I don't want to disparage you Joe, but when I saw the mis-spelling in the title I first gave the benefit of the doubt that you may have just typed it lazily (or just mis-typed it) but when you misspelled it the second time I realized that you did not know how to spell it...

Trial - a legal proceeding in a court
Trail - A path in the forest.

On the topic.

This guy is a terrorist if there ever was a terrorist. He knows he is a terrorist, we know he is a terrorist, but this monkey administration doesn't want to admit it was a terror attack because the big-O doesn't want to consider that islam is a threat to our security. First he tried to say it was only Al-Queda was the threat, and then al-queda is on the run, but now we have 22 embassies and consuls closed because of Al-Queda and obama still doesn't think Benghazi was terrorism... This is the problem with allowing this government to define anything, because their definitions are completely useless.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Look at what I wrote concerning this way back in November 2009...

http://mytorah.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/why-why-excuse-fort-hood-terrorist/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 05:53:42 PM »
I made a mistake in misspelling trial.  I graduated from the "great" NYC school system.