Author Topic: Old JTF shows  (Read 627 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Old JTF shows
« on: August 02, 2013, 07:08:11 PM »
Why can't we see the old JTF shows on the thread?  I tried to watch some of the old videos and they are blocked.  Can't you guys can put the shows just on here and avoid the blocks that youtube does?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Old JTF shows
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 07:36:24 PM »
I have quite a few old videos, but I dont have a youtube account.  How would I put them here?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 07:44:37 PM »
I have quite a few old videos, but I dont have a youtube account.  How would I put them here?

Get a youtube account and UPLOAD away! Not so hard...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 11:34:02 PM »
Get a youtube account and UPLOAD away! Not so hard...

But now they want your phone number??  I mean I can't figure out how to do it.  I tried awhile back, but I couldn't do it without using my gmail account which has my fullname in it.  Then I tried to create a gmail account without my name in it, but it wanted links to other email accounts.  Im not good at this Muman

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 11:51:23 PM »
Why can't we see the old JTF shows on the thread?  I tried to watch some of the old videos and they are blocked.  Can't you guys can put the shows just on here and avoid the blocks that youtube does?

ZooTube deleted many JTF videos and accounts after Marbus and the Croats started their massive flagging campaign.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 07:13:32 PM »
But now they want your phone number??  I mean I can't figure out how to do it.  I tried awhile back, but I couldn't do it without using my gmail account which has my fullname in it.  Then I tried to create a gmail account without my name in it, but it wanted links to other email accounts.  Im not good at this Muman

Yes. Why in the world would Google and Youtube want our phone numbers? It's not like they are gonna call us.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision