Author Topic: Zimbabwer: Mugabe Wins Another Term as President and 2/3 Majority in Parliament  (Read 865 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
BHO and the Democrats must be jealous. 89 year old Robert Mugabe is again the old the new and the only president in the History of Zimbabwe. His party also controls a 2/3 majority so they can again re-write the constitution, maybe they will proclaim him president for life.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/world/landslide-victory-for-mugabe-in-zimbabwe-elections/article4986066.ece

* Since I have started writing the message the Zimbabwean dollar had plunged a further 10% and now it trades for 1.394e-128 USD.

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hail Mogambo! "Mogambo khush hua"...  ;D :laugh: :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hard to say if the election result was real or not. I'm sure a lot of Zimbabweans are sick and tired of starving to death and getting raped for failing to fall down and worship Mugabe five times a day. On the other hand, Mugabe has tons and tons of street cred, and always will, for standing up to whitey in Rhodesia (with the help of the Soviet and Chinese militaries, of course). Blacks would rather be poor and miserable and tortured (and free of whitey) than prosperous but under the man's yoke.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
He's almost 90 years old and is still president of that cesspool of a country???

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Here is a picture of the prime minister of Zimbabwe, Morgan Tsvangirai, addressing the media after the win.  I wonder what he is saying.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who is fatter? Chris Christie or Mugabe?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Here is a picture of the prime minister of Zimbabwe, Morgan Tsvangirai, addressing the media after the win.  I wonder what he is saying.

This is actually the only serious opposition to Mugabe and the Zanu-pf party.

He lost the elections so he claims they were fixed and maybe he'll organize riots. Mugabe made him PM as a compromise a few years ago.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Who is fatter? Chris Christie or Mugabe?

Christie is fatter.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I'm sure he won fair and square. Not a drop of blood was lost. No machine guns were involved.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774