Author Topic: Black Activist Racists Group Creates “Trayvon’s Law”:  (Read 589 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Black Activist Racists Group Creates “Trayvon’s Law”:
« on: August 04, 2013, 07:22:49 AM »
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/22339-black-activist-group-creates-trayvons-law/

The NAACP has been doing everything in its power to fully take advantage of the Zimmerman verdict for race baiting. And now fully launching a campaign called “Trayvon’s Law.”

The initiative is to “end racial profiling, repeal stand your ground laws, form effective civil complaint review boards to provide oversight of police misconduct, improve training for community watch groups, mandate law enforcement to collect data on homicide cases involving non-whites, and address the school to prison pipeline.”

CEO Ben Jealous said, “What happened to Trayvon Martin must never happen again. Trayvon’s Law will serve as the foundation for community advocates as they work to end laws and practices that contributed to his death and to create new policies that will prevent further tragedies.”

What the NAACP fails to recognize is the fact that the Zimmerman case had nothing to do with racial profiling. The FBI did a full investigation into George Zimmerman, and found no evidence that he is racist.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Black Activist Racists Group Creates “Trayvon’s Law”:
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 09:14:40 PM »
"Ben Jealous"? Another article on that site has the title "Python stranges and kills two little boys after escaping pet shop" Stranges? Not even strangles, or constricts? I am trying to tell whether this is a parody site or not.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 09:30:38 PM »
"Ben Jealous"? Another article on that site has the title "Python stranges and kills two little boys after escaping pet shop" Stranges? Not even strangles, or constricts? I am trying to tell whether this is a parody site or not.
That is his real name.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
They hung up "No Justice, No Peace" signs with Travyon's picture on it near where I live. I threw one in the trash where it belongs (not in recycling).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 03:32:18 PM »
Wow I really thought that had to be a fake name!