Author Topic: Check out this EXCELLENT group, the United American Committee  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
This group is fantastic.  We should start a partnership with them.  I'm going to sign up to the forum, it seems like we can attract many new great JTF members there.

They have a great platform:

Security, improved education, energy solutions, women's rights, and border security.  I think women's rights refers to the rights of Muslim women. 

http://www.unitedamericancommittee.org/

Notice the black man on the front page, blacks can be righteous if they choose to be.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 02:54:14 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

Re: Check out this EXCELLENT group, the United American Committee
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 02:57:11 AM »
They look like our kinda people..... feel 'em out. It could work for both organisations.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 02:57:44 AM »
Here's one of their videos:

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 03:48:33 AM »
Guys, I have an excellent feeling about this group.  In their strategy section which is similar to this Think tank section, I've proposed that they watch our JTF videos and help in our YouTube campaign.  This group has THOUSANDS of members, who are all great people, JTF PEOPLE! 

One of their stated goals is an educational campaign about the issues we discuss.  This meshes well with JTF's youtube campaign to educate the masses, and I have a feeling like they will be very receptive to helping us on YouTube. 

I'm VERY hopeful about the future of the UAC and JTF.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 03:56:43 AM »
Good idea Ze'ev. Linking up to groups of thousands at a time makes good sense. As long as the people up the top can overlook any minor detail differences, it could work well.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 05:11:20 AM »
Yes, I think these are the types of people who will overlook the probably small differences between us.

I just got a reply from one of the moderators telling me that most of the users there have YouTube accounts and they would be delighted to watch our videos and give them good responses.  These people hunger for this type of thing, I have a feeling they're going to love the JTF videos.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 05:17:01 AM »
The best thing Chaim has going for him is that he's Jewish. Trust me on this. Where goyim are concerned, Jews have real credibility......even on a goy's sub-conscious level. These people will flip when the see Chaim rallying against all the things that anger and worry them, but they were allways afraid to speak out about lest they be accused of being fascists or rednecks.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 10:05:05 AM »
Hello all from an UAC member from NYC. Yes, these two groups would make a great alliance. While some of our members have some minor disagreements on some issues and maybe believe in different methods of action we do all share the same goal, defeating the evil of islam. Newman, I am guessing you are in Australia, if so, we do have a very active member from your land. We also have active members besides throughout the US also from England, Norway, Germany, Canada, Puerto Rico, India, escapees from Egypt. We have many religious and non religious members and different races and whatever differences we have we realize we must put aside for now and can deal with later after we take care of the most important task at hand and that is the defeat of islam, not radicals or militants or hijackers or terrorists, etc. but islam itself. JTF members, I believe you will find great allies at the UAC, looking forward to it.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 10:36:57 AM »
Welcome to JTF.  Yes defeating Islam is one of JTF's highest priorities, I hope the JTF and UAC can work together to stop this evil threat to civilization itself.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 04:59:48 PM »
All the various sects and groups in Islam would be blowing the hell out of each other, but they've joined in the common cause of our destruction. If good people, like our two groups, NRA, Minuteman project etc can't get together........we've had it. Things are looking good now. I'm getting a sense that people are waking up. Islam and the turd world menace are putting all our small differences into some perspective......when was the last time there was so much unity between protestant & catholic or Jews and christians?

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 09:18:31 AM »
Thanks for the welcome. This is an alliance that can work. In fact, one of your members as a representative of the brand new Loyalist party(loyalistparty.com) gave a speech at the UAC's annual anti-islam rally this March at Ground Zero. The UAC made a mistake that it will not make again, it let a supposed moderate muslim speak at the rally, I guess it was supposed to be an attempt to not look like we hate all muslims. Anyway, he went on with a whole bunch of taqiyya crap and went over his speaking time and many in the crowd were not to happy. Then came our speaker Vito, who as the old saying goes, called a spade a spade and went through a list of atrocities done in the name of islam and how the quran and hadiths qualified these actions and spoke the truth that the problem with islam is islam. The muzzie, now in the crowd was yelling that Vito was the real terrorist and then slithered away. Time was running short and when the crowd saw that Vito was to be cut short they were chanting to let him speak. This man, Vito, will be running for a legislative seat in NYC with the campaign starting up this fall for the 2008 election. Anyone in NYC, we could use your help.
Yes, the NRA and the Minutemen are two other great groups that were mentioned. As a great American patriot once said, "We must all hang together or assuredly we will all hang separately".
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 09:22:14 AM »
Amen Amen

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 11:08:31 AM »
I have to check them out today.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 12:37:42 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. This is an alliance that can work. In fact, one of your members as a representative of the brand new Loyalist party(loyalistparty.com) gave a speech at the UAC's annual anti-islam rally this March at Ground Zero. The UAC made a mistake that it will not make again, it let a supposed moderate muslim speak at the rally, I guess it was supposed to be an attempt to not look like we hate all muslims. Anyway, he went on with a whole bunch of taqiyya crap and went over his speaking time and many in the crowd were not to happy. Then came our speaker Vito, who as the old saying goes, called a spade a spade and went through a list of atrocities done in the name of islam and how the quran and hadiths qualified these actions and spoke the truth that the problem with islam is islam. The muzzie, now in the crowd was yelling that Vito was the real terrorist and then slithered away. Time was running short and when the crowd saw that Vito was to be cut short they were chanting to let him speak. This man, Vito, will be running for a legislative seat in NYC with the campaign starting up this fall for the 2008 election. Anyone in NYC, we could use your help.
Yes, the NRA and the Minutemen are two other great groups that were mentioned. As a great American patriot once said, "We must all hang together or assuredly we will all hang separately".

Vito talked about this in his last question to Chaim:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2947.msg24015#msg24015
Shalom Chaim, kol tuv

I'll make this short and sweet, but I think it's important.
I mentioned a while ago that I wanted to be a rep for the new Loyalist Party, and would attend the UAC anti-Islamic rally, which I did. Most of the people speaking (not surprisingly) defended Islam as a peaceful religion, and tried to focus this rally on the terrorists alone. They also had a "moderate" Muslim speak. I became so furious that I asked the woman in charge of the rally if I could say a few words, she graciously allowed me to. Within two minutes of speaking the REAL truth about Islam, the crowd was screaming for me! But it was getting close to the end, and the woman in charge was politely trying to cut me off.. and I said into the microphone "Oh, am I speaking too long?".. people in the crowd screamed "LET HIM SPEAK!".. and the rest of the crowd started cheering. So I spoke just a bit more and walked off the podium. People were walking up to me, thanking me for my little speach, asking for my name and where I'm from. The main Loyalist office in California was getting e-mails and phone calls saying that I was the highlight of the day! The woman that cut me off apologized and said it was only for time restraints. She wants to meet and find out more about me and the Loyalist Party now.
Not bad for my first time in public speaking, no? :)

We are working on the paper work to get me on the ballot for the Assembly in Queens, District 26 (it happens to be the most conservative district anywhere outside Staten Island). I will keep you updated on any events I'm attending in the near future.

P.S - So far every member I spoke to in the Loyalist Party supports JTF, so you have an idea of what type of group this is!

Chag Pesach Sameach!

Vito