Author Topic: What is Jtf's opinion on video games?  (Read 2942 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: What is Jtf's opinion on video games?
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 12:30:12 PM »
I used to spend a majority of the day playing video games.... it was a bad habit, but I stopped when I realized I wasn't gaining anything by doing it.

But I tried the xbox kinect games for the first time last week.  I will admit... it was pretty fun... and I got a bit of a workout doing it.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2013, 12:20:32 PM »
I am personally waiting for watch_dogs, you are in chicago and need to hack the city. It looks pretty interesting, I am amazed by the realism of chicago in the game.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2013, 01:16:42 PM »
I remember I watched the E3 trailer during the ps4 and xbox one unveiling. Seems interesting, I'll get that for PC.
This also sounds like a game Muman might be interested in. Ubisoft games are just okay in terms of quality video games. I'm tired of their Assassin's creed series.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 02:01:11 PM »
I remember I watched the E3 trailer during the ps4 and xbox one unveiling. Seems interesting, I'll get that for PC.
This also sounds like a game Muman might be interested in. Ubisoft games are just okay in terms of quality video games. I'm tired of their Assassin's creed series.

I like ubisoft games and think they put a lot of attention into realism and detail, but I do agree a little bit about assassins creed, I loved the first game, skipped the second, and played brotherhood, missed the one after that and got ac 3 and I was really excited for it, but there is a lot of gimmicky stuff in there and the storyline was kind of confusing come the third game. I do like how they have some historical facts though which is nice but I think assassins creed 3 was probably a little too drawn out.

I am very interested in watch dogs, been keeping an eye on it since they announced it.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 03:20:37 PM »
Right now, two I'm interested in. Beyond two souls (ps3) and Mirror's edge 2 (PC).

The former are the geniuses behind Heavy Rain the drama theme by Quantic Dream with real life-like atmosphere. Beyond two souls will be a new drama video game based on real life-like everyday events. A ps3 exclusive just like Heavy Rain.
Mirror's edge 2 is turning open world with bigger level designs made by Dice from Sweden. This is parkour with an immersive design and gameplay.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »
Ellen Page will be the voice actress for Jody the character. Every decision you make in this game affects her in both good and bad consequences later in life as she becomes older.